Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Masturbating when young

Originally Posted by Marley
I started when I was 9 and I’m 18 now, I only have about a 5” dick and not sure about the girth, I’m starting PE tonight and hoping I can get Yguy status gains if I stick with it, do you think my frequent masturbating while young stunted my growth? And at what age did most of you 6.5” + pre PE guys get to that big 6.5?? I am hoping that I still have some growing left but it’s discouraging to know that my package is so small

Wet jelks for growth.

Your still growing you might reach 6.5 by age 22, who knows but why wait tell then. You can start growing now.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

After reading these post I do believe masturbation is the reason for my average adult size. Semen contains alot of Zinc which is required for sexual maturation so I figure with all that ejaculation and semen loss it hindered my penis’s full potential. I started at 13 I believe several times a day.

Originally Posted by Unlucky7
After reading these post I do believe masturbation is the reason for my average adult size. Semen contains alot of Zinc which is required for sexual maturation so I figure with all that ejaculation and semen loss it hindered my penis’s full potential. I started at 13 I believe several times a day.

I’m sorry to say this, but I think that theory is bullshit. I started at a very young age, and so did my cousin, and best friend at the time. I grew bigger then my cousin and my best friend. I doubt it had anything to do with masturbation. We all masturbated very frequently as kids, sometimes in groups when we could get our hands on some porn, so I’ve seen em both, and we all have the same jack-a-lot ratio.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

I started at the age of 12, I some times thinks it does hinder growth ?

I don’t think it does, did they tell you that it also makes you blind. As for the zinc issue, just make sure you get enogh.

If anything that is causing small dick size it would be all the estrogenics out thier s/a pain killers.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I doubt that jacking off has anything to do with eventual size. (It may however shorten eventual lifespan. See Chinese medicine sites or remember the whole purpose for circumcision. It might also effect eyesight, just like in the old wives tale. Also mentioned in Chinese medicine.)

As most, I remember going at it several times a day and continuing to do so right up to college. With an already decent size I went into PE. Today I measured in at 7 1/2 - 3/4 EL and 5 5/8 EG with 5 7/8 at base. Not especially large compared to many on the forum, but I don’t think masturbation stunted my growth any.

Now I don’t ejaculate very much now. Maybe once a month at most. Wife is 5000 miles away, and masturbation is tiresome. On the plus side, I have plenty of energy to enjoy life’s spiritual pursuits and each rendez-vous with the wife is a super memorable event. If you hold off, the whole experience becomes technicolor and supremely fulfilling.

Originally Posted by tomdi
I doubt that jacking off has anything to do with eventual size. (It may however shorten eventual lifespan. See Chinese medicine sites or remember the whole purpose for circumcision. It might also effect eyesight, just like in the old wives tale. Also mentioned in Chinese medicine.)

As most, I remember going at it several times a day and continuing to do so right up to college. With an already decent size I went into PE. Today I measured in at 7 1/2 - 3/4 EL and 5 5/8 EG with 5 7/8 at base. Not especially large compared to many on the forum, but I don’t think masturbation stunted my growth any.

Now I don’t ejaculate very much now. Maybe once a month at most. Wife is 5000 miles away, and masturbation is tiresome. On the plus side, I have plenty of energy to enjoy life’s spiritual pursuits and each rendez-vous with the wife is a super memorable event. If you hold off, the whole experience becomes technicolor and supremely fulfilling.

That is an excellent size, you’ll find that there are few men even on TP that exceed that size.

I don’t agree about it’s effect on ageing, or it’s effects on the eye’s. Masturbating is great for the prostrate and may have some cardio vascular benefits. As far as only having an ejaculation once a month I think that carries no weight either. I went from not masturbating for two weeks, to over a month, to over six months, pretty soon I was not even able to get erect. Ejaculated while flacid, You see I was a victim of ED. Most likely from diabetes. Masturbating and even kegaling stimulates testosterone, testosterone reduces blood sugar.

And what about all of us edgers out their, are we going to leave the earth sooner than those who don’t masturbate, or for that matter have sex, yes been w/o that for more than six years,Too busy I guess. God bless the return of my hornyness.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I started early, and have kept at it vigorously. Since starting PE I’ve realized that I have what seems like a sort of extra thickness of softer tissue on the upper half of my penis in the area that I rub while masturbating, and I’ve theorized that may be due to masturbation. I’ve also wondered if my naturally large girth might have anything to do with all the time I tend to spend erect as part of working up to getting off, in the same way that priapism has been shown to lead to penis enlargement. But I have no record or clear recollection of my penis size in my youth - it’s always just seemed small to me, of course! - or any other way to prove any of this.

FF


Starting, summer '06: 6" EL, 6.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG / Currently: Approximately .4" length and .25" girth gains / Stretched ligs .5" - .6", increasing PBFL and flacid hang

Goal: 7.25" BPEL x 5.75" EG, currently over HALF WAY THERE! on length and ACHIEVED GIRTH!

Piercings: 4 Gauge PA (currently not wearing), Two 4 Gauge upper frenums, other non-genital

It’s not whether you masturbate, but how you masturbate, that matters. You could affect penis size if you use techniques close to jelqing and stretching. Very few guys do. I have observed a lot of guys jerking with two fingers ever-so-delicately. That’s not going to increase size.

On the other hand, a good pull helps to maintain the penis at full size; as kingpole says, abstinence lets it shrink.

I didn’t masturbate till I was 14-15. I am amazed how early some kids started. I am also amazed how many guys did it with friends when they were young. I never heard any talk about masturbation let alone group jerks.

I agree, the idea of group jerking has never appealed to me particularly either.

I started when I was 6, and I’m 5 BP..

I had the feeling of the invert relation :)

Originally Posted by Braingasm
It’s not whether you masturbate, but how you masturbate, that matters. You could affect penis size if you use techniques close to jelqing and stretching. Very few guys do. I have observed a lot of guys jerking with two fingers ever-so-delicately. That’s not going to increase size.

On the other hand, a good pull helps to maintain the penis at full size; as kingpole says, abstinence lets it shrink.

I didn’t masturbate till I was 14-15. I am amazed how early some kids started. I am also amazed how many guys did it with friends when they were young. I never heard any talk about masturbation let alone group jerks.

You mean circle jerking, I guess thats harmless enough they could go out and join gangs anf kill people.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I started when I was 11 before pueberty. I had orgasms but my sperm wasn’t even white yet, it had the same look as precum until I hit about 12 or 13. I didn’t do it that often though.

Originally Posted by concrete
I agree, the idea of group jerking has never appealed to me particularly either.

Used to play a game is boarding school called “Soggy buiscuit”. Basicly you sat in a group, a buiscuit was handed around .. Each peson had to cum on it, if you couldn’t cum .. You had to eat it.

Of all the silly games we played .. Lol

Originally Posted by aussie m8
Used to play a game is boarding school called “Soggy buiscuit”. Basicly you sat in a group, a buiscuit was handed around .. Each peson had to cum on it, if you couldn’t cum .. You had to eat it.

Of all the silly games we played .. Lol

Did you ever lose, I hope not, gross a cum glazed biscuit.

Now, I never played this game, one because I’m not an idiot, for one thing, but I would watch in fascination.

Stupid boys would sit in the swings, while another idiot went to each idiot sitting on the swing and kick the dude in the nutts. If they fell out of the swing or cried, then the idiots would beat the holy crap out of the cry baby.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 PM.