Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Masturbating once a day

The basis of the multi orgasmic man are Taoist sexual yoga techniques. Like TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) in general there is much that can be verified by science, but equally so, much that does not stand up to science. From this standpoint, when one talks about depletion of energy, one is referring to the depletion of ‘chi’ which whilst is a persuasive theory does not have much in the way of empirical evidence (thus far) to back it up. That said, this does not mean that it is hocus pocus, just that, like PE there needs to be more research done before it becomes scientifically verified.


For our demands most moderate are,

We only want the earth.

James Connolly

Iamaru,

I have nothing but respect and admiration for you and everyone on this site. Clearly you know more about the average amount of protein lost to ejaculation than I do. All I’m saying is that the book states ejaculation causes a man to lose valuable nutrients (not just protein), thus he should ejaculate less to keep those nutrients in the body; the “four meal” stat was cited somewhere in the book so I’ll find it when I have time. Also, in terms of grams of protein per meal, is it not completely different from person to person how much protein they ingest on a daily basis? I may eat 15g while you may eat 45g. Further, does every man expel 14 grams of ejaculate each and every time?


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by fauxreal

…the book states ejaculation causes a man to lose valuable nutrients (not just protein), thus he should ejaculate less to keep those nutrients in the body; the “four meal” stat was cited somewhere in the book so I’ll find it when I have time.

That’s bullshit.

Originally Posted by westla90069

That’s bullshit.

I’m the one getting bashed because I don’t back up my statements, but somehow “that’s bullshit” manages to fly. Man oh man.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by fauxreal
….Bottom line is ejaculation = depletion; this is not really debatable.

The statement is debatable because the so-called “depletion” level is completely relative to individuals’ particular responses to ejaculation. Some guys feel like the next thing they want to do is just rest a bit (roll over? go to sleep awhile?). Others rebound very quickly from ejaculation (minutes) with little to no loss of brain sharpness or physical stamina. Men who experience profound loss of either for a significant period of time - I’ve heard a few in these forums complain that they are sapped for days - really ought to get their body chemistry levels checked. That ain’t “normal.”


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8

The statement is debatable because the so-called “depletion” level is completely relative to individuals’ particular responses to ejaculation. Some guys feel like the next thing they want to do is just rest a bit (roll over? go to sleep awhile?). Others rebound very quickly from ejaculation (minutes) with little to no loss of brain sharpness or physical stamina. Men who experience profound loss of either for a significant period of time - I’ve heard a few in these forums complain that they are sapped for days - really ought to get their body chemistry levels checked. That ain’t “normal.”

After I ejaculate I feel like eating, then sleeping.

But after around 30 mins If I don’t sleep, I feel fine again.

Originally Posted by fauxreal

I’m the one getting bashed because I don’t back up my statements, but somehow “that’s bullshit” manages to fly. Man oh man.

It wasn’t directed at you, it was to the statement in the book. It makes no logical sense that a single ejaculation of approximately 5 ml of semen could contain the protein equivalent of four meals. It’s just not possible in something that is 90% water.

Human semen is 90% water and 10% solids.

The mean ejaculate is about 3 ml., reaching as much as 6 ml..

The density of water is 1gr/ml. The density of semen is slightly larger than 1.

A large ejaculate weights about 6 gr., since the solid part is only 10%, the solids present (including proteins and other substances)will weight around 0.6 gr.

How can 0.6 gr of solid matter be equivalent to 4 meals?:confused:

Originally Posted by fauxreal
Bottom line is ejaculation = depletion; this is not really debatable.

Yes! :up: For the same reason I have stopped urinating and defecating also.

Originally Posted by avocet8
I’ve heard a few in these forums complain that they are sapped for days - really ought to get their body chemistry levels checked. That ain’t “normal.”

What things specifically should be checked? I’m someone whose energy levels and sleep-needs are definitely affected by orgasmic frequency. I have found that 3-4 times a week is an ideal ejaculation frequency for me, both for minimizing lethargy and for maintaining a robust sexual appetite.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
What things specifically should be checked? I’m someone whose energy levels and sleep-needs are definitely affected by orgasmic frequency. I have found that 3-4 times a week is an ideal ejaculation frequency for me, both for minimizing lethargy and for maintaining a robust sexual appetite.

Then 3 - 4 times a week, for you, works. Unless you feel mentally and physically exhausted between them, why worry?

Hog, you heard about the “crockagator?” He has a head at one end and a head at the other. He doesn’t shit. That’s what makes him so mean. :)

Old joke. Sorry.


_______________

avocet8

I think fauxreal is onto a real miracle diet, or maybe an eating disorder.

“I’m really self-conscious about my weight, so I masturbate after eating. My friends think I have a problem, but I’ll never be a model with these hips.”


Starting size: 7"x5.25" bp

Current size: 7.25"x5.875" bp

Goal size: 8.75"x6" bp

Originally Posted by avocet8
Then 3 - 4 times a week, for you, works. Unless you feel mentally and physically exhausted between them, why worry?

Hog, you heard about the “crockagator?” He has a head at one end and a head at the other. He doesn’t shit. That’s what makes him so mean. :)

Old joke. Sorry.


Crockagator sounds good and makes sense even in Spanish. Seriously, I didn’t want to get scatological here, but the metaphora was worth it to make the point.:)

Originally Posted by avocet8
Unless you feel mentally and physically exhausted between them, why worry?

I misunderstood you — thought you were saying there might be something specifically wrong (medically) if I am affected (mentally, physically) for longer than a few minutes after orgasm. Glad to hear I don’t have anything to worry about.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.