Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Masturbating once a day

If you rub one out too much will it make you smell bad, bad enough where other people can smell you if they are close, like in a classroom or such? I’m a bit paranoid about it, I don’t like smelling bad.

If you jerk off too much will it cause you to have a bad smell?

Man unless you are not cleaning after doing it then of course your going to smell. Wash afterwards and you will be okay.


Anthony Massi

[QUOTE=kaan]
The key to more pleasure is “not ejaculating”, not ejaculating. :)

Completely agree with this. Every time you bust a nut you lose upwards of 4 full meals’ worth of protein and other nutrients, including oxygen to the brain. Why do you think most guys feel sluggish and tired after they come? Sure it feels good, but it’s a total waste of your body’s energy.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by fauxreal
Every time you bust a nut you lose upwards of 4 full meals’ worth of protein and other nutrients, including oxygen to the brain. Why do you think most guys feel sluggish and tired after they come? Sure it feels good, but it’s a total waste of your body’s energy.

Could you post a link backing that up? The usual sited requirement of protein in a 2,000 cal diet is 50/day. Lots of guys, especially active ones, get way more than that. A 4oz hamburger patty contains 25g protein as does one cup of cottage cheese. An egg has 5-6g of protein. Are you actually saying that your ejaculation contains as much protein as two to four burgers or a couple of dozen eggs? I would say that a realistic amount is closer to one tenth of the minimum daily intake of protein, 5 grams. I really shoot the stuff out and have it on good authority that I deliver 2 to 3 times the load on a regular basis. That is still only 15 grams or so, or less than 1/7th of my average daily protein intake.

A very comprehensive protein/food chart.
http://www.ntwrks.com/~mikev/chart3a.htm

Representative of most estimates of protein content/ejaculation, 6g.
http://www.barnard.columbia.edu/wwo…ct/protein.html

A link for our medical guys from pubmed
http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/articl…i?artid=1266635


Running a Massive Co-Front.

My record is 10 times in one day!

Originally Posted by iamaru
Could you post a link backing that up? The usual sited requirement of protein in a 2,000 cal diet is 50/day. Lots of guys, especially active ones, get way more than that. A 4oz hamburger patty contains 25g protein as does one cup of cottage cheese. An egg has 5-6g of protein. Are you actually saying that your ejaculation contains as much protein as two to four burgers or a couple of dozen eggs? I would say that a realistic amount is closer to one tenth of the minimum daily intake of protein, 5 grams. I really shoot the stuff out and have it on good authority that I deliver 2 to 3 times the load on a regular basis. That is still only 15 grams or so, or less than 1/7th of my average daily protein intake.

A very comprehensive protein/food chart.
http://www.ntwrks.com/~mikev/chart3a.htm

Representative of most estimates of protein content/ejaculation, 6g.
http://www.barnard.columbia.edu/wwo…ct/protein.html

A link for our medical guys from pubmed
http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/articl…i?artid=1266635

It’s in The Multiorgasmic Man. They refer to ejaculation as “The Little Death” because it saps your energy and depletes the nutrients in your body. Four meals is what some men lose with one ejacualtion. Okay, so the guys who eat more protein may lose 2 meals. Me personally, I’d rather hold on to that energy. Bottom line is ejaculation = depletion; this is not really debatable.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by fauxreal

It’s in The Multiorgasmic Man. They refer to ejaculation as “The Little Death” because it saps your energy and depletes the nutrients in your body. Four meals is what some men lose with one ejacualtion. Okay, so the guys who eat more protein may lose 2 meals. Me personally, I’d rather hold on to that energy. Bottom line is ejaculation = depletion; this is not really debatable.

Would you please produce some scientific data/studies that support that assertion.

Originally Posted by Hog7.5

Would you please produce some scientific data/studies that support that assertion.

No because I’m not a scientist. I just said it’s in The Multiorgasmic Man so either believe it or don’t. I really don’t care because I know I’m right.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Pretty much all of the scientific studies put the amount of protein in ejaculate at 5-7 grams. Even if we skew the numbers in your favor, (protein/ meal, meals/day, etc) you are still looking at around 1/2 a meals worth of protein per ejaculate, not 2 to upwards of 4. Even if we use your suddenly more than halved claims of protein loss per ejaculate, (two meals), think what you are saying. An ejaculation with, (in the vast majority of guys), an upward limit of 14grams total weight, (not all of it protein) contains 25 grams protein. How is this possible.

I am familiar with the book you mention as well as having a bit of knowledge on maters Tantric and the like. You are sitting it as if it was the Bible and you a true believer. The Multiorgasmic Man is not science, they have collected and slanted data to support a commercial product. This is not to say that it doesn’t contain some good techniques that can be a lot of help to a lot of guys. If some of the stuff in The Multiorgasmic Man has been helpful to you that is great but look at it a starting point for further research rather than an end to it.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Pretty much all of the scientific studies put the amount of protein in ejaculate at 5-7 grams. Even if we skew the numbers in your favor, (protein/ meal, meals/day, etc) you are still looking at around 1/2 a meals worth of protein per ejaculate, not 2 to upwards of 4. Even if we use your suddenly more than halved claims of protein loss per ejaculate, (two meals), think what you are saying. An ejaculation with, (in the vast majority of guys), an upward limit of 14grams total weight, (not all of it protein) contains 25 grams protein. How is this possible.

I am familiar with the book you mention as well as having a bit of knowledge on maters Tantric and the like. You are sitting it as if it was the Bible and you a true believer. The Multiorgasmic Man is not science, they have collected and slanted data to support a commercial product. This is not to say that it doesn’t contain some good techniques that can be a lot of help to a lot of guys. If some of the stuff in The Multiorgasmic Man has been helpful to you that is great but look at it a starting point for further research rather than an end to it.

I never said it was the Bible. The Bible is the sacred writings of the Christian religion - totally different than having multiple orgasms.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by fauxreal
I really don’t care because I know I’m right.

How do you know you are right? Basic 5th grade math shows you to be wrong. You read it in a book and have chosen to accept it without question because you found some of the techniques were helpful to you.

Once again this has nothing to do with whether or not the techniques in the book work; however, the techniques working does not mean that the explanations given are valid.

I am not attempting to be a ball buster but this type of stuff never flies at Thunder’s Place. “I am right because I know I am right but I refuse to site a source” will always get you called out.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Okay, don’t read the book I suggested and keep thinking I’m wrong. That way you’re the winner, dude.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

As mentioned I have read the book and have some knowledge on this topic. Please address the points raised such as how 14 grams of ejaculate can contain 25 grams of protein. Please post a link backing up any of what you have written.

This has nothing to do with “winning” for me and everything to do with protecting the other members from BS voodoo science.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 PM.