Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Mastering The Cock

12

You must first have a really developed PC muscle and be very familiar with kegels and reverse kegels. The best way to train from there would be to edge and constantly try to stop the orgasm, it takes alot of practice and understanding of your body.

Solarwind, I was messaging the base by the pubic bone around the ligs. The only thing it really did for me was raise my threshold a lot, pretty much meaning more masturbation.


Starting BPEL and EG 7 x 5 as of 3/30/07. I'm sure it's bigger now but I'll measure after this tub of vaseline is empty =)....as of 6/10/07 BPEL 7.25 and EG of 5.6 GOAL: 8 x 6.5...I'm on my way.

Originally Posted by CaptnMorgan
You must first have a really developed PC muscle and be very familiar with kegels and reverse kegels. The best way to train from there would be to edge and constantly try to stop the orgasm, it takes alot of practice and understanding of your body.

Solarwind, I was messaging the base by the pubic bone around the ligs. The only thing it really did for me was raise my threshold a lot, pretty much meaning more masturbation.


And lots of time, you use Vaseline out of the tub? That will take forever to empty! Hehehe!

Sometimes you lose a little semen, or is it pre-cum when you have a dry orgasm.

I retrograded Sunday when I was ballooning, had a big O and it went backwards only to come up ten minutes later it was cool like an elongated wet orgasm.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
And lots of time, you use Vaseline out of the tub? That will take forever to empty!

What can I say, I like to buy in bulk =)

Yeah when I’m edging it’s always precum never semen, for clarity sake. I’ve never retrograded before I’m sure it doesn’t hurt of anything it just sounds scary, like sneezing while your taking a piss.

How has your ballooning been going? The ligs at the base of my shaft are sore as hell from my first attempt. I’ve read more into it and it sounds alot more into the realm of meditation/mind-body control then a manual exercise so I’ve decided to just stick with what I know for now, good ole’ fashion jelqing and multiple ejaculations. Unless of course someone discovers a way to actually explain how to learn then technique but I can understand the difficulties with that.


Starting BPEL and EG 7 x 5 as of 3/30/07. I'm sure it's bigger now but I'll measure after this tub of vaseline is empty =)....as of 6/10/07 BPEL 7.25 and EG of 5.6 GOAL: 8 x 6.5...I'm on my way.

Hey I have another question. Kegeling is like when you take a piss and you stop it immediately right? Then whats reverse kegeling? I thought reverse kegeling was the same as trying to force out your piss.

You are correct, Reverse kegel is when you try to force more piss out, and the kegel is when you stop. I feel it mostly in my lower abs. Both the kegel and reverse kegel can stop an ejaculation, that’s where the experimentation and practice come in.


Starting BPEL and EG 7 x 5 as of 3/30/07. I'm sure it's bigger now but I'll measure after this tub of vaseline is empty =)....as of 6/10/07 BPEL 7.25 and EG of 5.6 GOAL: 8 x 6.5...I'm on my way.

Originally Posted by CaptnMorgan
What can I say, I like to buy in bulk =)

Yeah when I’m edging it’s always precum never semen, for clarity sake. I’ve never retrograded before I’m sure it doesn’t hurt of anything it just sounds scary, like sneezing while your taking a piss.

How has your ballooning been going? The ligs at the base of my shaft are sore as hell from my first attempt. I’ve read more into it and it sounds alot more into the realm of meditation/mind-body control then a manual exercise so I’ve decided to just stick with what I know for now, good ole’ fashion jelqing and multiple ejaculations. Unless of course someone discovers a way to actually explain how to learn then technique but I can understand the difficulties with that.


Actually I’m taking a decon break this week from all PE I will resume Monday, Woodies were pooping out a bit of over training I suppose and a switch from Gensing to Ginko Biloba.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 PM.