Manual stretching after about 2 months.
Things have been going well for me, I’ve started with a newbie routine and this has eventually morphed into my current routine:
1 .Heat for about 10 minutes
2. Manually stretch (using a latex glove) for about 15-20 min, emphasizing the downward stretch but also going straight out/up/left/right.
3. Heat for aobut 5 minutes(using a rice sock for all the heating).
4. I jelq for a few mintues until I get a good erection, then I will get in my pump. From here, I will pump for 5 minutes and then jelq for about 5 mintues.
5. I repeat step 4, doing 4 sets of pump/jelq.
6. Finish off with the two-handed or whatever it is called(one hand replaces the other at the base, using a firm grip at the base) for 200-300 jelqs.
7. Heat for 10-15 minutes.
So that is it, that is where I am at.
However, now when I am doing manual stretching, I feel like I am getting way too much of a skin stretch, rather then I used to feel in the ligs.
Anyone know why this is happening, or what I am doing wrong now? I usually get the least amount of skin stretching when I stretch straight down, most other angles will cause my skin to just stretch over the head of my penis. I guess it’s cool that I look uncut for a little bit, but I’m after length here.
Any suggestions? I am getting a good grip w/the glove, and I have tried other types of material to gip but I feel latex gloves work best for me
Or should I just start hanging now?