Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Magnums!

Magnum condoms are only minimally wider at the open end or “bead” but they have a distinct flare and are significantly wider toward the closed end and are widest just about at the point where the corona of most guys winds up. Most condoms of “regular” size are cylindrical and of uniform thickness throughout.

For example, the Trojan-ENZ condoms that come in the blue box have a uniform flattened, unstretched width of 52 mm throughout their length. Trojan Magnums that come in the black box have an unstretched flattened width of 54 mm at the bead, only 2 mm wider than the “regular” Trojans, but they flare out to a maximum width of 60 mm near the closed end (tip).

Now 54 mm flattened width equates to an unstretched circumference of only 4.25”, but condoms have to be stretched some to gain enough purchase not to slip off. A guy who is around 5.25” in girth at the base will stretch them about 25% at the bead, and that will probably be plenty to keep them on.

If a guy has a lot of girth at the base but a tree-trunk shape (like me) the Magnums aren’t really much better at relieving pressure at the bead. But if a guy has a baseball bat shape, or a very prominent glans they are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear. Also, some guys like the sensation of the tip of their cock sliding around in a somewhat baggy-ended condom.

I’m 5.2 in girth and wear magnums.much more comfortable

There is also the Magnum Ecstasy, which has a relatively snug base, but a big balloon upper shaft and head. It’s deliberately designed so you move around a lot inside the condom, but it doesn’t slip off. This is a rejection of the traditional view that a condom should fit snug.

I’m at almost 6” EG and hates condoms more then anything. I have only tried the normal sized condoms, perhaps I should try these Magnums?

Originally Posted by Fingerpull
I’m at almost 6” EG and hates condoms more then anything. I have only tried the normal sized condoms, perhaps I should try these Magnums?

Make sure you get the Magnum XL’s, not the regular Magnums. At 6” girth, the regular magnums will still strangle your dick.

Is there a King Kong brand of condoms?

No wonder I hate the regular Trojan ecstasy condoms they strangely the he’ll out of my dick. I’m going to try the magnumsm XLS next and see if they keep me hard.

It could be mostly marketing. I don’t wear a condom but maybe once or twice a year (if wife has a yeast infection or is just going in or out of her period and still too messy according to her). I had also read where the Mangum was hardly bigger at all at the base, so very little danger of it falling off of a normal sized dick with great EQ. My EQ is almost always 10.

I bought some regular Mangum condoms that display prominately the words “Large Condoms” on the box and individual package. I thought it would be fun to buy them at the grocery and walk around with them in the cart while shopping. I am also married 28 years and am my wife’s first and only sexual partner. So I thought, I am at worst at least slightly above average on size, why not give us both the fun of me needing a “Large” condom, makes me feel good and maybe gives her a little boost that her husband has a larger than average dick that needs a larger condom.

It worked fine, couldn’t really notice a difference from what I used to wear since it is only a couple times a year. I got a little extra boost from opening a “Large Condom” package that I had put on my bedside table. I threw the package on the night stand where my wife had to see it when we were done since I didn’t get it when I first got up to go to the bathroom when we were done.

I know she saw it because she picked it up to throw away, but she didn’t say anything. I was just planting a seed in her mind anyway.


Current 01/14 BPEL 6.375 - Flaccid 3.50 (**now 4.5 as of 7/1/14)

Originally Posted by BiggerTrigger
In my 29 years I have only used a condom once, and I will never do it again, it totally sucked the pleasure out of the whole situation. It’s like eating couscous with chopsticks.

I sure hope you are in a long term relationship since you never wear condoms. Herpes on Google images doesn’t look like it feels too great, and possibly getting HIV on top of it.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Originally Posted by trophyrod
It could be mostly marketing. I don’t wear a condom but maybe once or twice a year (if wife has a yeast infection or is just going in or out of her period and still too messy according to her). I had also read where the Mangum was hardly bigger at all at the base, so very little danger of it falling off of a normal sized dick with great EQ. My EQ is almost always 10.

I bought some regular Mangum condoms that display prominately the words “Large Condoms” on the box and individual package. I thought it would be fun to buy them at the grocery and walk around with them in the cart while shopping. I am also married 28 years and am my wife’s first and only sexual partner. So I thought, I am at worst at least slightly above average on size, why not give us both the fun of me needing a “Large” condom, makes me feel good and maybe gives her a little boost that her husband has a larger than average dick that needs a larger condom.

It worked fine, couldn’t really notice a difference from what I used to wear since it is only a couple times a year. I got a little extra boost from opening a “Large Condom” package that I had put on my bedside table. I threw the package on the night stand where my wife had to see it when we were done since I didn’t get it when I first got up to go to the bathroom when we were done.

I know she saw it because she picked it up to throw away, but she didn’t say anything. I was just planting a seed in her mind anyway.

Sorry, meant Magnum.


Current 01/14 BPEL 6.375 - Flaccid 3.50 (**now 4.5 as of 7/1/14)

Originally Posted by trophyrod
It could be mostly marketing. I don’t wear a condom but maybe once or twice a year (if wife has a yeast infection or is just going in or out of her period and still too messy according to her). I had also read where the Mangum was hardly bigger at all at the base, so very little danger of it falling off of a normal sized dick with great EQ. My EQ is almost always 10.

I bought some regular Mangum condoms that display prominately the words “Large Condoms” on the box and individual package. I thought it would be fun to buy them at the grocery and walk around with them in the cart while shopping. I am also married 28 years and am my wife’s first and only sexual partner. So I thought, I am at worst at least slightly above average on size, why not give us both the fun of me needing a “Large” condom, makes me feel good and maybe gives her a little boost that her husband has a larger than average dick that needs a larger condom.

It worked fine, couldn’t really notice a difference from what I used to wear since it is only a couple times a year. I got a little extra boost from opening a “Large Condom” package that I had put on my bedside table. I threw the package on the night stand where my wife had to see it when we were done since I didn’t get it when I first got up to go to the bathroom when we were done.

I know she saw it because she picked it up to throw away, but she didn’t say anything. I was just planting a seed in her mind anyway.


It’s a huge difference for me.
The difference between experiencing pain and wasting a lot of time putting it on.

2 mm makes a huge difference over all.

A. Easier to put on.
B. No pain when putting it on.
C. Does not have the feeling of a over stuff sausage casing.
D Penis does not get compressed.
E. No red ring.

I am running out of letters here.

Bottom line would be the difference between using one or not.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

I hooked up with a girl a year ago, she grabbed condom from her nightstand, and I saw the wrapper was a Magnum. I threw it on, and was surprised it didn’t slide off. It felt good, like I could breathe, but I also missed the snug fit of normal condoms. Somehow it feels safer with a tighter fit, and also more like it’s just extra skin on your dick. I think I was about 5.2” EG back then.

I bought some Trojan Exstasy last week, and I think they are between normal Torjans and Magnums. I rolled it on, and didn’t fill it. It had some slack in the shaft. I know they’re designed that way (good for baseball bat guys) but it was more than I expected. Possibly a good alternative to Magnums. It felt good, but kind of weird. You get friction from having some wiggle room, but I didn’t feel the skin contact as much as I do with a closer fitting condom.

Next up is ThinTensity. We’ll see.


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

I am only 5” EG, maybe a little bigger at full capacity, and I find that when I put a regular condom on, it squeezes the blood out of my erection a little bit, and I have to hold the base (like a cock ring) to pump it back up again. Do you think I would benefit from Magnums?


Starting stats: 6" BPEL/5" EG

First Goal: 7" BPEL/5.5-6" EG

Other goals: Increased sensitivity

Originally Posted by S.P.
I am only 5” EG, maybe a little bigger at full capacity, and I find that when I put a regular condom on, it squeezes the blood out of my erection a little bit, and I have to hold the base (like a cock ring) to pump it back up again. Do you think I would benefit from Magnums?

I’d give them a try. You really have nothing to lose. Regular Magnums are only slightly larger then regular condoms, so if regular ones are squeezing you too tight, they may be just the ticket. If you’re worried about them slipping off, just make sure to do a test drive alone with your hand before going live with them. :) I doubt there will be an issue though, and they may be a whole lot more comfortable.

Originally Posted by S.P.
I am only 5” EG, maybe a little bigger at full capacity, and I find that when I put a regular condom on, it squeezes the blood out of my erection a little bit, and I have to hold the base (like a cock ring) to pump it back up again. Do you think I would benefit from Magnums?

Do what I did and buy a 3 pack, then try ‘em out and see how it works for you. You’ll never know til you try.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 AM.