LOW "LOT".. need some advice!
LOT is determined by stretching the flaccid penis in a way that it is taut, but not so much that it will hinder the penis from being pulled back into the body when kegeling. While holding the penis in this light stretch, point the shaft straight up and kegel. The penis experiences a visible tugback. This straight up position is a 12:00 LOT, according to the LOT clock.
1. Visualize a LOT clock around the penis while standing sideways to a mirror so that the penis is parallel with the surface of the mirror.
2. Grasp the penis and perform and hold a light stretch, being sure not to pull so tight that the tugback will be hindered when kegeling.
3. Position the penis so that it is pointing straight up, that is, at 12:00.
4. Begin kegeling and slowly moving the penis down, watching in the mirror.
5. While kegeling over and over again and lowering the penis, observe closely for the moment that the tugback stops.
Visualize the LOT clock, the direction in which the penis is pointing, when the tugback is no longer visibly noticeable, is the LOT for that penis. Looking at the LOT clock diagram, imagine that the penis stopped being pulled back into the body while pointing at 9:00. The LOT for that penis is 9:00, just as it is in the diagram. If tubback is lost between 7:00 and 8:00, then the LOT is 7:30.
Ok, I am not sure if am doing this right, let me describe it.
1) I grabbed my gland and pulled up lightly, then I kegeled.
2) I noticed a pullback towards my body, so I lowered my penis a bit (still grabbing the gland)
3) I continued to kegel cuz I noticed a pull back towards my body.
4) Until passed 9 o’clock angle (straight out), there was less pulling back.
5) Until I reached 7, there was no pulling back, but just my pelvic movement.
A. So, if my LOT is 7, which is QUITE LOW, then should I do manual stretches that POINT UPWARDS, so that I can work on my tunica? (The LOT theory states that I won’t be gaining much from pulling downward).
B. What about jelqing? I have been doing downward OK grip jelqing.. usually straight out or slightly downward. Should I do standard OK jelq and JELQ UPWARDS?
C) Would BTC (pull my penis underneath my butt and towards behind) work? I feel the stretch in my pelvic area.
PS: Those of you with LOW LOT, do you tend to have erection that points upward between 9-11 o’clock direction? My erection points upwards.
Any input is appreciated!