Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lose your Thundersplace posting virginity here!

Hi, I’m starting with about 4.1” EG. What is realistic goal I should aim for? Thanks.

PerrinG: On the top right is a navigation bar which is very helpful. In the UserCP (CP = Control Panel) you can edit your signature, avatar, look at your favorite threads and private messages, etc. Please also get used to the Search, so we don’t get too many duplicate threads.

Originally Posted by kan007

Hi, I’m starting with about 4.1” EG. What is realistic goal I should aim for? Thanks.

1/4” girth gain for year seems to be the average.

Thanks marinera.

Hey guys,

Just stumbled into this forum and sorta became excited to really work at this. My girlfriend has never really complained about sex, and has actually said it was the best sex she’s ever had two times, haha, so it really is about the motion of the ocean as they say.

I’m just starting out and I’m finding that milking is the only thing that really works. Do you guys have any suggestions for hanging? I would say my dick is very healthy, as I have kept it in pretty good shape throughout my life, thanks to Jenna Jameson.

Just looking for recommendations for hanging and jelqing as I tried the newbie stuff for a while but it didn’t work. I started my own routine of like about 150 jelqs with my hands as hard as I could and that seems to be working, with no side effects.

Right now I’m 7.5x5.5 but my goal is 9x7. Is my girth goal unrealistic? I am patient and realize this could take time, I’m just curious if you see many people getting that kind of improvement.

A change from 4 to 5.5 is obviously easier, pi*r^2, if you bisect the dick it’s just less area than 5.5 to 7, but I’m wondering if maybe as you see improvements it gets easier since there is more blood to create pressure with?

Ahoy my peers,

I have been a member of Thunders for some months now, and have been pretty busy with the newbie routine.
The first 5 weeks I was religiously consistent but after that I skipped my routine for about two weeks due to certain happenings.
Haven’t really had any erect gains, but my flaccid definitely seemed fuller and I really enjoyed the process of PE.

Started again about a week ago with the newbie routine, one day on/on day off.
Hoping to gain some.

My starting stats are BPEL 6.6 with a EG of 5.3, 5.7 at the base.
Realistically, how much could I gain?

Thanks in advance, Thundersplace is really a caring community

Newbie here, few question's.

Hi there everybody, just found this site couple days ago and decided to give PE a go. I’m starting out with the newbie routine and have done it for a couples days now.

My question is
1) how should my unit feel after PE? Should I be horny and have a big hard on or should my unit feel worn out and just want to rest?
2) after PE my unit doesn’t really hang any ‘fuller’ I guess you could say and it might even turtle a little bit, is that bad? Will it eventually get used to PE and ultimately look bigger after PE?
3) ulistretche’s routine had caught my interest and I would like to start that but how long do you guys think I should do the newbie routine before I do ulistretche’s routine?

Haven’t really taken any solid measurements but I’m around 6.8-7” EL depending on how I feel and about 5” girth. I would like to improve to 7.5-8” length and 5.5-6” girth (it feels like it’s only attainable in my dreams but I’m going to give it a shot since I’ve seen others improve!)

Thanks to any responses in advance, just looking to improve myself any way I can

Originally Posted by hulksmash
………..
Just looking for recommendations for hanging and jelqing as I tried the newbie stuff for a while but it didn’t work……..

Welcome aboard,
‘For a while’ equals to what, in months?

1.5” is very hard to achieve, but I think you can change your mind about your goals - a 9x7 dick is useful only if you want to live doing porn movies.

Originally Posted by Mighty thor

…….

My starting stats are BPEL 6.6 with a EG of 5.3, 5.7 at the base.

Realistically, how much could I gain?

I think a realistic gain is 1”x1/2” over the course of 2-3 years.

Originally Posted by marinera
Welcome aboard,
‘For a while’ equals to what, in months?

1.5” is very hard to achieve, but I think you can change your mind about your goals - a 9x7 dick is useful only if you want to live doing porn movies.

Yeah, that sort of makes sense, I really am not looking for any increase in length, more so in girth. I saw a lot of people with stats like that but I wasn’t sure if it was just a crock.

I tried the newbie stuff for about two weeks and didn’t see any results, but after I started doing the jelqs I saw an almost immediate increase to 5.5 and now when I’m working out I’m around 6, it’s just sort of like I’ve hit a slight wall in my progress and I just wanted to see if there was anything I should be adding to my workout.

I usually warmup for a few minutes (2-4), then do about 20-50 jelqs until I get a mild soreness similar to lifting, then I stretch approx. For 5-10 minutes, then repeat. I usually do about 2-3 sets of those depending on if it is an off day or if I don’t feel sore at all.

Originally Posted by bangbang26
….
My question is
1) how should my unit feel after PE? Should I be horny and have a big hard on or should my unit feel worn out and just want to rest?
2) after PE my unit doesn’t really hang any ‘fuller’ I guess you could say and it might even turtle a little bit, is that bad? Will it eventually get used to PE and ultimately look bigger after PE?
3) ulistretche’s routine had caught my interest and I would like to start that but how long do you guys think I should do the newbie routine before I do ulistretche’s routine?
….

1) Pleasurably worked, plumped for a while. Horniness should tend to raise over the course of days and weeks, not right after the session. Absolutely you shouldn’t fell your unit worn out. You don’t need a great amount of stress in the first weeks, since even the lighter PE work is a shock for your unaccustomed penis.

2) The best answer is to give a read to this (at least first pages)
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

3) 2-3 months at least, longer if it keeps working.

Originally Posted by hulksmash

Yeah, that sort of makes sense, I really am not looking for any increase in length, more so in girth. I saw a lot of people with stats like that but I wasn’t sure if it was just a crock.

This could be an intersting reading

My bigger penis has become a problem for my wife

Originally Posted by marinera
This could be an interesting reading
My bigger penis has become a problem for my wife


That’s a really good point. Being that this is mainly for my girlfriend, although I would like to see it a little wider personally, I spoke with her first. She was interested to see what I could be girth like, and wouldn’t have a problem with me be wider. But obviously doesn’t want me gaining more than an inch length-wise. So I’m just trying to do exercises that will improve my girth by not do anything else.

Should I not be stretching? I don’t really yank it like I’ve read in some peoples’ workouts, I just sort of stretch it after working out the way you would stretch muscles after lifting weights. Am I over-killing it?

No, you are doing it wisely, hulksmash.

If your girlfriend can manage more size than you have now, go for it. Of course you are not going to gain an 1” overnight ;) .

But be also conscious that you are pretty big already and you don’t need a 9er to be a stud, if it’s clear what I mean. :)

Originally Posted by marinera
1) Pleasurably worked, plumped for a while. Horniness should tend to raise over the course of days and weeks, not right after the session. Absolutely you shouldn’t fell your unit worn out. You don’t need a great amount of stress in the first weeks, since even the lighter PE work is a shock for your unaccustomed penis.

2) The best answer is to give a read to this (at least first pages)
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

3) 2-3 months at least, longer if it keeps working.

Alright marinera thanks for the reply! I’m gonnna take it nice and easy at the beginning and slowly work to more adavanced. Thanks again.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.