Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lose your Thundersplace posting virginity here!

Newbie here with a few questions

Hey guys I just started doing PE about 3 months ago and have gone from 6 1/2 inches to 7! My goal is 7.5. Now, I have a few questions tho..
1. Clearly I am seeing measured results as I’m sure many others are so why do scientists and the mainstream say PE doesnt work?
2. Lets say I get to my goal of 7.5 inches.. If I stop doing PE at that point will my size go back down?
3. Lastly, I’ve kinda been approaching the exercises like I do when I work out.. Like with jelqing I perform 3 sets of 100 followed by 3 sets of 80 of another exercise and so on.. I have been seeing some results but just wondering if this is a good idea/safe?

Thanks for the great site!

1. They’re jealous.

2. There is something about cementing gains. Use the search thingy up top.

3. Honestly, if you’ve gained 1/2 an inch in 3 months, you’re probably not doing something wrong. The rule of thumb is to stop if you feel pain or discomfort.


Just because I don't post much doesn't mean I do not know that I'm doing.

Originally Posted by chicmecall
Hey guys I just started doing PE about 3 months ago and have gone from 6 1/2 inches to 7! My goal is 7.5. Now, I have a few questions tho..
1. Clearly I am seeing measured results as I’m sure many others are so why do scientists and the mainstream say PE doesnt work?
2. Lets say I get to my goal of 7.5 inches.. If I stop doing PE at that point will my size go back down?
3. Lastly, I’ve kinda been approaching the exercises like I do when I work out.. Like with jelqing I perform 3 sets of 100 followed by 3 sets of 80 of another exercise and so on.. I have been seeing some results but just wondering if this is a good idea/safe?

Thanks for the great site!

Hello chicmecall,

My opinions:

1- As long as you believe in PE, don’t care about what others (including scientists) have to say about it :)
2- You wont loose all what you gain, but you might loose some. That’s why it’s recommend to do the maintenance routine. Nevertheless, some PEers don’t loose a single mm even they completely stop PEing.
3- Listen to your cock, just don’t overdo it. Go slow and don’t be rough on him :)


7 x 6 EG is perfect!

Routine : Manual-V-Inverted V-JAI-BTC stretches (alot of stretches :D ). Wet Jelq, Pumping (once a week to maintain my girth)

Chicmecall, I merged your thread with this one because the points you raise could be of interest for other newbies.

Welcome on TP and congrats for gains.

New guy

Hi I just have to say that this is a great forum, I read some posts for a while before the registration opened. Mind blowing!

Porn has brain washed me and I think I’m the smallest in the world :| Before I began to watch porn I didn’t`t even think about my size

So I’m going to start PE soon in hope to gain 3 cm in a year or something like that. Maybe it’s a long shot?
I have been using Jess extender on and off for 1 year with no gains. I hope jelqing will have a better effect :D

I will post my stats later when I figure out how to do it :P

Now I’m off to study the newbie routine!

Originally Posted by satyr

………Now I’m off to study the newbie routine!

Wise man!

I was just wondering how you guys measure? Sitting down, laying or standing? Along the side of the shaft or above? Just want to get correct measurements.

Originally Posted by satyr
I was just wondering how you guys measure? Sitting down, laying or standing? Along the side of the shaft or above? Just want to get correct measurements.

They most effective way to take accurate measurements is to measure along the top of the shaft, with the ruler pressed to the pubic bone. This is called BPEL (body-pressed erect length). You can also measure only the visible part of the penis (non-body-pressed erect length) but that is subject to a changing fat pad. Some people measure one or the other, some measure both. Most important is being consistent.

-Wolfsighs

Originally Posted by Wolfsighs
They most effective way to take accurate measurements is to measure along the top of the shaft, with the ruler pressed to the pubic bone. This is called BPEL (body-pressed erect length). You can also measure only the visible part of the penis (non-body-pressed erect length) but that is subject to a changing fat pad. Some people measure one or the other, some measure both. Most important is being consistent.

-Wolfsighs

Thanks =) But while sitting my penis looks bigger then when I stand so is there a difference or just in my head ?

Hi, good to finally get on here after a long time lurking. I’ve dabbled with PE in the past, a few periods of jelqing and an abortive attempt with a noose hanger - just could not get the hang of it, it was frequently painful, caused numbness and.. Well I got really fed up with it in the end. I’ll do some research on here to see if I can’t get back into using it with success, but at the moment I’m starting an ADS routine using Monty’s excellent PE weights and a captn’s wench. I’ve used a sock hanger which has been good too.

Pleased to be here :)

Hey everyone. I signed up a while back, never really picked anything up besides doing a series of kegels whenever I remember them.

I want a bigger penis to please my lady! I haven’t measured my penis but it sure isn’t no 7x5! My goal would be that, a 7x5. I have no clue how long I am, guessing I would say 5x3.

I will start the newbie routine tomorrow! I’ll also measure tomorrow, and start plotting my progress.

I have started newbie routine, yesterday was my day of rest, now I have a question about a dry jelq. I do 10-20 moves [like in the video] then stop to relax and to lower the erection if any for about 10-20 seconds, is that a good tempo? Because I’m reading manual right now that says: “.a jelq session of at least 30 minutes continuous without stopping.”


Pre PE-01/aug/09----6.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Now ----------------7.5" BPEL, 5.6" EG

Short term goal------8.0" BPEL, 6.0" EG

Hey lets not be rude to the lurkers! I was a lurker before rego reopened. ;)


Start; NBPEL: 6.0" EG: 4.4" (August, 2009)

Goal; NBPEL: 7.0" EG: 6.0"

Struggling with EQ, caffeine addiction and being overweight :-(

Welcome Ben Grows (good user name, by the way).

Stretching and jelqing

Hi all I’ve been doing PE for about a month now. My dick feels heavier and has that more hung look to it. My workout is stretching down, left, up, right, and out for ten secs ten reps. After that I jelq for about ten minutes or roughly 100 jelqs. The workout is about 30 minutes long I’ve been doing it six days a week with one day off. Like I said I am new to PE and am a firm believer. When I jelq I hold with pressure but my skin goes over my head, is that bad? Is there any advice you guys can give me? Also I’ve done some reading on “the sit down stretch” does that work or is it bull. I want to say this forum is a great PE guide thanks everyone!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 PM.