Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lose your Thundersplace posting virginity here!

Hi, First time post. Found the site about a year ago. I started at 7.1 BP and 5.1 EG, after 7 months got up to 7.75 BP and 5.75 EG. My ex was complaining about my increased size because I was “tearing her apart”. Broke up a few month’s ago. Now I am back after 4 months off, size decreased to 7.25BP and 5.25EG. Going for the 8X6.

Hi beardown,

Welcome to vocal side of this place. Good luck with your gains. I’m surprised you lost so much girth.

Tearing a partner apart doesn’t sound positive.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Ah.

The first time is overrated.

You usually try to show off, but end up making a mestayk or too…and then it’s over before you know it.

*Sigh*


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Is it supposed to be like “ironic” or something you are wearing a “got search” av?


-Still bitter the y2k bug was a dud.

-My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? (No.) Or a bird how it flies? (No.) Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it...

Hi all, first time poster. I’d like to say how glad I was to find this site, first and foremost. Unfortunately I have no pictures to back up this claim, but my erect length is between 8 and 8.5 inches, depending upon the day. My girlfriend seems intrigued by the allure of the “big dick” so I’m trying to get to double digit inches. My routine is 5 minutes warming with a wet cloth, 15 minutes stretching, 30 minutes jelqing, 6 sets of 50 kegels, and 5 more minutes with the wash cloth. Does anyone have any suggestions on a routine for me? Any help would be great, but, if all else fails, she’ll have to live with the dick I provide to her. Great forum, keep up the good work. No puns intended.

Cool, we have a few more guys switching from lurking to posting.

Don’t be shy guys!


Running a Massive Co-Front.

I’m posting, but I still keep my verginity though LOLZ…

Slack, not bad at all Mr. thread starter :up:


7 x 6 EG is perfect!

Routine : Manual-V-Inverted V-JAI-BTC stretches (alot of stretches :D ). Wet Jelq, Pumping (once a week to maintain my girth)

Hi. This is my first post. I have doing PE about 6 months. Started at 5.25 BPEL 4.75 EG and now 6.75 BPEL 5.2 EG. I’m going to get married 11.3.:) We haven’t had sex in about a year.so I hope she will feel the difference:)

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Especially from someone that lives in Arizona, usually you can’t get us to shut up.

Huh, someone call me?


Stats: (10/24/04) : BPEL-7.25", EG-5.5" (01/22/07) : BPEL-7.6", EG-5.6" after 1 year of maintenance

Goal: 8.5" L x 6.5" G

Originally Posted by beardown
Hi, First time post. Found the site about a year ago. I started at 7.1 BP and 5.1 EG, after 7 months got up to 7.75 BP and 5.75 EG. My ex was complaining about my increased size because I was “tearing her apart”. Broke up a few month’s ago. Now I am back after 4 months off, size decreased to 7.25BP and 5.25EG. Going for the 8X6.

Wow another AZ guy.

Welcome!

Thunder, can we have an Arizona-only forum to discuss stuff like salsa, photo-radar on the 101, and Sheriff Joe?


Stats: (10/24/04) : BPEL-7.25", EG-5.5" (01/22/07) : BPEL-7.6", EG-5.6" after 1 year of maintenance

Goal: 8.5" L x 6.5" G

Originally Posted by Slack
I didnt use that method to calculate them. I went through the members list, so the number is accurate.


There are 53,647 members spread over 1398 pages in the members list.
Did you check one by one or use any sort of shortcut?

How long did it take to count manually?

Originally Posted by david9
There are 53,647 members spread over 1398 pages in the members list.
Did you check one by one or use any sort of shortcut?

How long did it take to count manually?


I sorted them by posts. Started with the 0 posters. 30 people on a page, I just skipped through the pages until I found the single posters. Then I multiplied the number of pages of zero posters by 30, and added on the remaining few. Took about 5 minutes.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by mcosta1022
Hi all, first time poster. I’d like to say how glad I was to find this site, first and foremost. Unfortunately I have no pictures to back up this claim, but my erect length is between 8 and 8.5 inches, depending upon the day. My girlfriend seems intrigued by the allure of the “big dick” so I’m trying to get to double digit inches. My routine is 5 minutes warming with a wet cloth, 15 minutes stretching, 30 minutes jelqing, 6 sets of 50 kegels, and 5 more minutes with the wash cloth. Does anyone have any suggestions on a routine for me? Any help would be great, but, if all else fails, she’ll have to live with the dick I provide to her. Great forum, keep up the good work. No puns intended.


If you’ve only just started PE, start with the Newbie routine at the top of this forum, your current routine looks to be overkill for a newbie.

Welcome to the posting side of Thunders by the way :)


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 PM.