Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Locker Room Today

Originally Posted by gprent
This is a follow up question to the locker room flaccid length issue.

In the locker room, how often do you see guys with trimmed or completely shaven pubes?

In my experience it’s not nearly as often as I would have expected. I’ve personally been shaving my balls and trimming pubic hair since I was 19, as I found a DIRECT correlation in college to having a “clean” looking package and the amount of oral sex I’d receive from girlfriends or random hook-ups. I know this is a different tangent altogether, but it’s common knowledge that trimming your pubes gives more exposure to your package, giving you that extra “size” immediately.

In the locker room, I have no problems showing off my shaved/trimmed unit. It just flat out looks better!

Personally, I don’t understand why a man wouldn’t shave his package to some extent. I can guarantee you that 90% of women out there would much rather suck on a cock that they weren’t worried about getting pubes stuck in their teeth with, not to mention the STRONG preference to licking/sucking on a freshly shaved scrotum. I’m sure there ARE women out there who like a hairy package on guy, but they’d be the exception to the rule bar none.


Starting Stats (APR '11): BPEL - 7.0" Base EG - 6.1" NBPFL - 4.75"

Current Stats (DEC '14): BPEL - 7.6" Base EG - 6.4" NBPFL - 5.5"

From my experience one can see many different sizes in the locker room.

I just do 20 to 30, slow flaccid jelqs in the shower. Then all of a sudden I’m the biggest one in the change room.

Try it out!

Originally Posted by gprent
This is a follow up question to the locker room flaccid length issue.

In the locker room, how often do you see guys with trimmed or completely shaven pubes?

I see a lot of shaved balls and trimmed pubes on the younger guys. I think I may be the only one that doesn’t have any hair. Some times I wonder if people are staring because of my size or the fact that I’m completely shaven.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by ZackinOH
In my experience it’s not nearly as often as I would have expected. I’ve personally been shaving my balls and trimming pubic hair since I was 19, as I found a DIRECT correlation in college to having a “clean” looking package and the amount of oral sex I’d receive from girlfriends or random hook-ups. I know this is a different tangent altogether, but it’s common knowledge that trimming your pubes gives more exposure to your package, giving you that extra “size” immediately.

In the locker room, I have no problems showing off my shaved/trimmed unit. It just flat out looks better!

Personally, I don’t understand why a man wouldn’t shave his package to some extent. I can guarantee you that 90% of women out there would much rather suck on a cock that they weren’t worried about getting pubes stuck in their teeth with, not to mention the STRONG preference to licking/sucking on a freshly shaved scrotum. I’m sure there ARE women out there who like a hairy package on guy, but they’d be the exception to the rule bar none.

I agree 100%…same with women!…The reason humans have pubic hair ..according to science,research,etc…was to trap smells..which for some reason back in caveman days was important….kind of real animalistic type stuff…I see no point in it now

Originally Posted by Big Girtha

This is what we are judged by, no matter how much bigger you get hard, the thing the ladies remember and talk about to their girlfriends is, how big that snake looked the first time you whipped it out. Women don’t go to bed with rulers and most of them can’t tell the difference of an inch or two in length by feel. Erect length is a guy thing; women are more impressed by a big flaccid hang.

I’m only 7X7 hard with an 8” base, and about 8-1/2 mid-shaft,

Yeah Girth, these are funny quotes, I laughed when I read ONLY 7x7. Haha, I know what you meant though, but that’s enormous and I’m sure you know that. But another reason you may feel this way that flaccid is more important is because YOU DO have the erect also. Not that you take your size for granted at all and you’ve come a really long way in the flaccid department and it must feel great, but ladies will also remember if you are like one of us smaller guys. Flaccid length is important, but if you’re poking her with a 5x4 or 4x4 or even 5.5x5…..that extra erect length would be great to have. She’d notice the difference between a 4x4 and a 6.5x5.5. So even if its 3x3 soft and it gets up to 6.5 I wouldn’t mind, but if its 3x4 soft and goes to a 4.5x4.5 hard, I’d take the erect length.

I didn’t do a good job of describing it there, but basically you have the erect length also so its not that important. If I was huge erect I’d only want to work on my flaccid as well. Basically cause that’s all you have left. No one is going to be disappointed in your erect length so now you just have the bragging rights to work on when you’re flopping around. Which you obviously have also, so congratulations on that as well. Haha.

Originally Posted by alexmmm
I agree 100%…same with women!…The reason humans have pubic hair ..according to science,research,etc…was to trap smells..which for some reason back in caveman days was important….kind of real animalistic type stuff…I see no point in it now

I’m sure that had to do with pheromones and mating needs. Unless you run around naked smelling each other’s crotches, I don’t find a hairy bush to be necessary OR attractive on males or females.

I won’t call names of course, but there was a guy who posted some pics on here that had a pretty nice sized cock, but hands down the LONGEST pubic hair I’ve ever seen. If he trimmed that back, he’d look like a monster. As it currently is, I’d be surprised if a woman would touch it.


Starting Stats (APR '11): BPEL - 7.0" Base EG - 6.1" NBPFL - 4.75"

Current Stats (DEC '14): BPEL - 7.6" Base EG - 6.4" NBPFL - 5.5"

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
To the vets reading this I apologize for repeating myself, the following is for the New guys.

This whole flaccid size v/s erect size (Locker room aesthetics) has come up a gazillion times in many different threads over the years, and I’ve always held the same opinion. About 99 percent of the time anyone, and I do mean Anyone lays eyes on your dick the first time, it is going to be flaccid, semi erect at best.

This is what we are judged by, no matter how much bigger you get hard, the thing the ladies remember and talk about to their girlfriends is, how big that snake looked the first time you whipped it out. Women don’t go to bed with rulers and most of them can’t tell the difference of an inch or two in length by feel. Erect length is a guy thing; women are more impressed by a big flaccid hang.

I can certainly understand how some guys, like Saiyan or Titleist might feel differently. I’ve seen their dicks, and they are both showers and most likely have been all their lives. Both these guys are very fit, and have probably never been fat or had the thick fat-pad some of us have had to deal with.

After years of abusing my dick with PE and rough sex, I finally have a really nice hang. Before I started PE I had no visible dick at all when it was flaccid; it was a total Innie.

Here’s a good example that I’ve written about in several threads years ago. My urologist (A very attractive lady) use to actually have to pull my dick out of the fat pad with her fingers to examine it. Now when I drop my underwear it just flops out, and she more than anyone has been impressed with the flaccid gains I’ve made.

That kind of exposure is priceless to me. I was very fat then 330 pounds, and now at 190 pounds I have very little body fat, so I’m sure that counts for a lot of it, but what I think it really is that made the difference is simply the total penile volume or Mass we gain with aggressive PE, especially clamping and/or pumping.

Now my flaccid dick is just too heavy and fat to hide in the little bit of a fat pad I have. As far as Saiyan’s choice, I’d go with the first choice. Quite honestly I think the size erection we all covet (Mandingo) would almost be useless in bed.

I’m only 7X7 hard with an 8” base, and about 8-1/2 mid-shaft, and my flaccid is almost the same size, maybe not quite 8” at the base until I’m rock hard. Even at this size, which I don’t really call huge, I’m having trouble finding women who can or will take me balls deep, at least not when we engage in the kind of rough pounding I enjoy. So an 8” base is actually a bit of a problem for a lot of women. For me, an erection can actually get too big, but a flaccid dick can never be too big, the longer the better.

A 7X7 flaccid looks great in the locker room or at nudist resorts, especially just out of the hot tub, or for that first glance a woman gets in a new relationship. First impressions carry a lot of weight. This is why flaccid size is more important to me.

That’s fair enough, but your perspective is from a lifestyle that most of us do not lead. In the nudist world, a flaccid probably matters since it’s on show all the time. For most people, the first time a woman will see their penis is just before making love.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
BG, I don’t understand your use of the word “only” in this context. You are pretty much off the charts in terms of the scientific size studies. How can someone be “only” 8.5” MSEG?

Yeah, I actually miss-typed that. It should have been 7.5” mid-shaft, not 8-1/2. I kind of have that traffic cone shape going on. With my very best Cialis induced erection I measure 7” girth just below the head, about 7-1/2 mid-shaft and 8” at the base measuring around the ligs and shaft. My ligs are very prominent at the base and this is what, in my opinion, is causing some discomfort with the ladies.

But my flaccid stats are 7X7 and that is how I see myself. The reason I said “Only” is compared to Saiyan, Titleist and Mandingo. I’m pretty much happy with my size now as far as aesthetics, I just feel an 8” base is somewhat problematic when it comes to having rough sex with petit women.

But I can live with that.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Why the fuss ! Learn from the older and dont care , one day we all get old ! Be mentally old right now when it comes to flaccid size. The MOST important for me is that it is Big and Hard when i have to use it. I have NEVER measured flaccid and will never do ! Now adays I measure only once or twice a year because i know that:

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY !

bonepressed 18cm want 20cm nonbonepressed

Good luck 2 all of you

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Yeah, I actually miss-typed that. It should have been 7.5” mid-shaft, not 8-1/2. <SNIP> The reason I said “Only” is compared to Saiyan, Titleist and Mandingo.

I can’t think of anybody on Thunders who has listed 7.5” MSEG in their stats besides you, so I still don’t get the “Only” thing.

I have seen some guys say “I have 7 inch girth”, but then it turns out they are talking about base girth. If there are reports of Mandingo’s dimensions, they probably come from a PR flack - and you know how “accurate” they are.

Not trying to pick on you although it may sound like it.

I think of you as one of the best wordsmiths around here, so when you write something I know you mean what you say.

So I am just trying to get a handle on the mentality of why you see 7.5” girth as an “only” because I am seeing a lot of similar posts on thunders from guys with big dicks who describe them as “only.”

Lifestyles study girth distribution. Source of graphic is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size


Last edited by sta-kool : 05-21-2011 at .

Keep at it. Eventually the work will pay off and you’ll be leaving all the other guys in the locker room feeling depressed and down!


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

Sta-Cool:

I seem to recall Fat Cockala had bigger girth than me, haven’t heard from him in years. But I assure you the “only” comment was directed at my length, if anything I was complaining about my girth. Mrz. G simply can’t take it any more. I’m having to use more and more concubines these days. :leftie:

To my eyes 7” BPEL is just not that long. I think it even looks shorter to me because of the girth. My flaccid looks great, but to my eyes my erect length looks kind of stubby. I should probably give up girth-work altogether and go back to hanging. The problem is I’m addicted to pumping and clamping, simply because I enjoy it.

Also, I seem to have misplaced my Bib.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Jaylough, think you are working on your penis to make it bigger. That means a lot of determination and commitment that not everybody has, even most of those in your gym that want to improve (the rest of) their bodies. Be proud you are struggling to get a bigger penis, no matter what the nature gave to you, facing your own limits and insecurity.

may as well share my experience. at my gym there are people of all ages. from what i have observed is that the vast majority of flaccid dicks are 2-3 inches. old guys dont see to care at all and there are quite few that are below 2.

in terms of erect vs flaccid size, erect is way more important! flaccid is just an ego thing. who cares if another guy thinks your flaccid is small in the locker room? when your with a broad for the first time just wait for a semi before you take it out!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.