Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Little member...big insecurity

Originally Posted by YouknowD
I haven’t cheated w/ my current girl, but im not happy.

Blackrob read the thread before you label me a cheater.

Supersizeit, I explained above how being insecure about my size has led to my cheating in the past, getting bigger would keep me at ease.

I’ve read what you said.

Originally Posted by YouknowD

I have trouble being faithful to my girlfriends. I’ve realized I cheat b/c im insecure about my size.

With the ex’s Iv’e gone out and cheated w/ a girl..just to see if I could satisfy her, make her moan, orgasm etc.

Your a cheater because your a cheater. If you have a small penis and it causes you to cheat, what do you think a above average penis will do? Search more.

Baby, i’m sorry i cheated. Oh you wanna know why?It’s simple i cheated because of my small penis. Riiight.

You should concentrate on whatever you think is going to make you a better person in your own eyes. If you think that having a bigger penis is something you need then find a routine that works for you and be very dilligent. But for some reason I don’t think it’s going to be a magical solution. PE takes time, so it’s not like youre going to wake up in a week and have an 8”+. For this reason it probably won’t be the only thing that will help you stop cheating (if in fact you do). You should, along with your PEing, evaluate yourself and grow as a person (along with your dick). Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by blackrob
I’ve read what you said.

Your a cheater because your a cheater. If you have a small penis and it causes you to cheat, what do you think a above average penis will do? Search more.

Baby, i’m sorry i cheated. Oh you wanna know why?It’s simple i cheated because of my small penis. Riiight.

BlackRob, I’m white cop, now get the F*** out the car! :)

I’m saying how do you know why I cheated?? Do you know how I feel or know what I think? No.

I kind of agree with blackrob, despite his inflammatory posting style. (blackrob, tone it down please)

Are you certain that being bigger won’t just make you want to try it out more?

Also, what size do you think you need to be to be secure?

Finally, with your venting out of the way, a solid PE routine is probably going to make you the happiest in the long run.

Originally Posted by YouknowD
BlackRob, I’m white cop, now get the F*** out the car! :)

Wow.


"...this may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to..."

- Maynard James Keenan

Originally Posted by ICM
Are you certain that being bigger won’t just make you want to try it out more?

It could be that YouknowD wanted to “try out” his current/previous girth on other girls (before his current girl) to see if he really could satisfy women with it. I think that comes down to a certain lack of trust in what your partner tell you, but then again, sometimes women will just say that because they love you and don’t want to hurt you - but then that shows you that dick size is not the most important aspect of a partner for them. :)

Although I’d never cheat on anyone, I can see how having a larger girth could make me stay more faithful (if I were cheater) because I’d be more comfortable that my gf was telling the truth about it being good and I’d know (from hearing at Thunder’s ;) ) that most girls would go crazy over a large girth so wouldn’t need to try it out more.

But then again I can also see ICM’s point of view, because another part of me would want a load of different girls screaming from feeling my large cock inside them, and would also want to get the reputation of having a large cock floating round to get me even more! But then I that wouldn’t happen if I was comfortable in a relationship.

I guess it depends how comfortable you are in your current relationship, YouknowD.


Start: 22 Mar 04: 6.5" BPEL x 4.6" EG & 6" head. As at: 1 Jan 05: 7.5" BPEL x 4.8-4.9" EG & 6.3" head.

Re-re-start!: 6 Feb 17: 6.9" BPEL x 4.9" EG & 5.5" head. As of: 23 Feb 17: 7.0" BPEL x 5.0" EG & 6.0" head.

Ideal: ASAP: 8+" BPEL x 5.5+" EG & 6.5+" head But will continue if the going is good!!

Originally Posted by YouknowD
BlackRob, I’m white cop, now get the F*** out the car! :)

Damn, that was completely uncalled for! Smiley faces can’t laugh that one off.

YouKnowD,

I feel your pain. In college, I had offers from some very hot women and ran the other way, all because I was too afraid to disappoint them. How sad.

But my reaction sounds quite different from the one you’re having. You say you feel motivated to cheat in hopes of receiving some kind of affirmation. But that seems a little inconsistent, because your current girlfriend already seems to be giving you affirmation.

Could there be another reason? What doesn’t your girlfriend give you that you think you need? Could you actually want someone LESS approving and loving than your current girlfriend? Someone you need to conquer?

As an average White guy, I used to fantasize about having a real tough girlfriend (preferably a Black woman). I thought that they would really validate me as a man. Twenty years later, I think that was a crazy and racist idea.

In my opinion, what validates someone as a man is not dick size, bench press, income, etc., but good character. By not cheating on your current girlfriend, I think you are showing good character, and I would wager that you feel better about yourself.

My advice (from a modest man): Stick with your PE program; enjoy your gains; share your enjoyment with your girlfriend; show integrity in your relationships.

Also, and I’ve metioned this in other threads, never underestimate the value of a good antidepressant. Prozac (or other SSRI’s) will allow you to feel less miserable, and perhaps will help you to make better decisions in your relationships.

And, no, I do not work in the pharmaceutical industry.

Originally Posted by Mugwomp

Damn, that was completely uncalled for! Smiley faces can’t laugh that one off.

And yet the Mod yells at me for my post. Racism is great kids.

Oh GEEEZ… BlackRob is a RAPPER. BlackRob has a very funny skit on one of his CD’s where “BlackRob” gets pulled over by a white cop. It’s a funny skit.

I figured BlackRob,,,,was a fan of BlackRob hence the :)

I consider cheating because I think my girl is just telling me I’m ok, because she doesn’t want me to leave, or be upset. Get it? I think her true feelings about my performance are masked by her love towards me. Basically she doesn’t want to make me cry like a little girl. I haven’t done anything though, at times I’m just not confident with my size. That’s why I’m here.

So no I’m not a cheater or a damn racist!

I purposely do not listen to Rap so I’m sorry if I misjudged.

Of course I don’t listen to it because of the racist, violent, sexually abusive, etc. content. Thats not to say that its all like that.

Sorry, didn’t mean to hijack.

And now back to the topic at hand.

YouKnowD,

I see where you are coming from but I don’t think I would ever cheat but I often wonder if I could please a woman as I am pretty much your size exactly. I have only slept with one girl and she couldn’t come through penetrative sex (only via oral), and although she said she had never come through penetrative sex before with anyone else I just thought it was because I sucked.

But anyway I also beleived her too, so I always wanted to see if I could make another girl come which the thought of really turned me on. So I often thought about it but I don’t have it in me to cheat.

Otherwise I agree with Supersizeit, if I had a bigger dick I would feel more obliged to cheat as I wouldnt be so ashamed of my size.

I have recently been cheated on and it sucks, it’s torn me up. And I know that if I had done the same to her when she was into me as much as I was into her, she would have felt the same, and I couldn’t be responsible for making someone that I loved or at least respected feel like that.


:chicken:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.