Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Little Girth, Big Problem

12

Little Girth, Big Problem

So after about a month of PEing I’m measuring in at about 4.5 girth, which I’m pretty happy about. Now this may seem like a ridiculous question, is it possible I can make a girl orgasm with this girth? I’m a virgin and I’m getting good with my hands and my tongue because I’m so scared of what’s going to happen during sex. Also, I’ve been using a traction device for about 2 months and PEing for about a month; is it too early to start clamping?

Yes. That is my current girth as well and my wife has multiple orgasms everytime we have sex… So yes, it is very very possible, its all in how you use it.


Previously known as murdock42.

You have nothing to worry about. :)

What he said. I was with a guy who was on the thin side and he gave me some of the best screwing of my life. He was very athletic and kept angling it to different places so he hit all my spots in quick succession—it was amazing and I went off like a Roman candle. It helps for the woman to have good tone down there too.

By the way, you shouldn’t be getting good with your hands and tongue because you are scared of what will happen during sex, you should be getting good with your hands and tongue because the majority of women are unable to have vaginal orgasms no matter what your size or pronging skill, and for the women who are vaginally orgasmic, we still like and need regular clitoral orgasms—which generally don’t happen during actual penetration.


I think it's the woman's job to tighten up to fit her man--it's lots easier for us.

Buy my book! The Orgasmic Diet by Marrena Lindberg

Originally Posted by zaneblue
What he said. I was with a guy who was on the thin side and he gave me some of the best screwing of my life. He was very athletic and kept angling it to different places so he hit all my spots in quick succession—it was amazing and I went off like a Roman candle. It helps for the woman to have good tone down there too.

By the way, you shouldn’t be getting good with your hands and tongue because you are scared of what will happen during sex, you should be getting good with your hands and tongue because the majority of women are unable to have vaginal orgasms no matter what your size or pronging skill, and for the women who are vaginally orgasmic, we still like and need regular clitoral orgasms—which generally don’t happen during actual penetration.

You know your stuff and you speak it well.

I like you. :)

Of course you can man. Let’s just say I’ve done a lot of snooping in girls rooms in my life time. Now the length I usually find for dildo’s is 7-7.5 inches while the girth always seems to be around the 5 inch mark. Now well I have 6 inch girth and am very happy about it the ideal girth might be around 5 inches since nearly every dildo i’ve found is around this. Now before you say I’m a pervert I am I come from a long line of perverts were trying to breed them out as we go along. Though this would be of some benefit though. take care

Well, before PE I depended on giving oral to get women to orgasm. I’m not bitching about that, I enjoy it and have received great reviews and was known for it.

When I started PE I had visions of hammer fucking like you see in Rocco Siffredi shows and giving vaginal orgasms out like candy. Well, I still need my tongue to bring my wife to orgasm. I would tear her cervix out before she would have a vaginal orgasm.

But to be fair to the subject, I’ve been married the whole time I’ve been doing PE and have been faithful. I must admit I have thoughts of reaming a few past sport fucks to death but will not ever act on them. I’ve had a few ex’s get a vaginal orgasm with my pre- PE cock and they were MILF’s mostly.

Originally Posted by bumpkin
You know your stuff and you speak it well.

I like you. :)

Thank you. That’s always good to hear.


I think it's the woman's job to tighten up to fit her man--it's lots easier for us.

Buy my book! The Orgasmic Diet by Marrena Lindberg

*cough* Pillow under her hips *cough*

That pillow think is the truth. The angle is just what it needs to be.


Started :BPEL 7.0 x 5.5 Now: BPEL 7.6 x 5.8 Goal: NBPEL 8.6 x 6.3 "Don´t let yourself get attached to anything that you are Not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the HEAT around th corner." --Robert De Niro (talking to Al Pacino in a caffe in the Movie HEAT)

Originally Posted by zaneblue
What he said. I was with a guy who was on the thin side and he gave me some of the best screwing of my life. He was very athletic and kept angling it to different places so he hit all my spots in quick succession—it was amazing and I went off like a Roman candle. It helps for the woman to have good tone down there too.

By the way, you shouldn’t be getting good with your hands and tongue because you are scared of what will happen during sex, you should be getting good with your hands and tongue because the majority of women are unable to have vaginal orgasms no matter what your size or pronging skill, and for the women who are vaginally orgasmic, we still like and need regular clitoral orgasms—which generally don’t happen during actual penetration.

It’s so weird cause my gf DOESNT want me to play with her clitoris, even though I heard all these things about it. Instead she likes it when I put my finger in her vagina and curl it.. Is this normal?

Originally Posted by hmm123
It’s so weird cause my gf DOESNT want me to play with her clitoris, even though I heard all these things about it. Instead she likes it when I put my finger in her vagina and curl it.. Is this normal?

Sounds like she wants you to stimulate her G Spot. Do some reading up on it, it will be worthwhile.

Hey ZANEBlue,

I have little experience too, so what do you mean by he “kept angling it to different places so he hit all my spots in quick succession”? Which angles do you mean? And which “spots” are you talking about?

I have a girth of 4 inches and I’ve brought my girlfriend to orgasm on several occasions. Go for it!

Mark

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Already too big?MustBeDreamingPenis Enlargement5906-07-2015 07:14 PM
Stuffing tube to increase girthxscreamjPenis Pumps1703-27-2012 09:37 PM
question on glands and girthcoolguy54321Penis Enlargement403-09-2004 03:58 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.