Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Limit reached, or can there be more?

You can always get bigger and you have not even begun; a year and a half is like nothing in PE terms. Of course, you are thinking about it wrong like most people since you try to make linear correlations. You have to think of it in terms of improving the erectile system and if you think of it in these terms you accept the gains and you realize it is an ongoing journey like any fitness pursuit.


Please use caution in regards to anything posted by Yokamotive kiddies. He is our old troll friend Shilow come back to pay us a visit and spread more of his troll crap.

T

Originally Posted by tntjockey
I had the success you did. You reached a plateau. Plateaus are caused because of too much trauma to your unit. We must understand, when we PE, we are alway puting trauma on our
units to up it up on the exercises to fast and not easing into increasing will cause this. I have mentioned this before (many times), you must be conditioned to start the more advanced exercises, Right, but at the same time when doing the more advanced exercises, you must be conditioned for those as well to step it up a notch.

My exercises were extreme, but I never plateaued, because I PE’d 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. My decons worked wonders for me. The 2 week off gave my unit a chance to heal and when I resumed PEing I had a fresh healthy unit to work with. My wife and I too were addicted to PEing. My exercise just consisted of clamping.

Getting out of a plateau takes time, a lot of time. I have had friends here that had to take decon breaks for months because they plateaued. My advice to you is if you do take an extended break it to do the piss pull every time you urinate, just so you do not loose any gains. I haven’t PE’d in years, but I still do the piss pull every time I urinate. I have gained over the years just doing the piss pull.

It’s great to hear from you TNTJockey. I’m currently doing your clamping routine and I was extremely inspired by your story “I have reached my goals”. My penis is very conditioned by now and was conditioned before I started doing the more advanced methods. I just started my 2 week decon break after 6 weeks of clamping. I never thought I’d ever clamp but after just the first day I was hooked. Last year I took a 2 month break and was expecting to get some gains when I started back up, but unfortunately I didn’t. I’m trying to decide whether I should start clamping again at the end of the 2 weeks or maybe try taking a 6 month break. After being very devoted to PE for the last couple of years, I can’t imagine taking 6 months off.

I think you have an awesome wife. I’ve told my wife about your experience and how your wife helped. I’m trying to get her to do the same. My wife can be kind of funny, even after being married for 27 years and together for 29, she still blushes when I try to talk about sex with her. She’s a little more open after a few margaritas though :) . I’ve just about got her convinced to read your story, she was interested to learn that your wife didn’t want you to get too big. My wife has that same concern because her first husband was too big for her comfort level. She’s never complained about my size, which I’m happy about, but she does understand why I want my penis to get bigger. I really just want it to be more proportionate to my body size. I’m 6’ 2” tall and I just hate looking at myself naked because it looks so small in relation to my height (It’s a bit better now after my gains, but still not quite where I’d like it to be). My youngest kid should be moving out after graduation next year, maybe I can get her to join me in my efforts after he’s gone. It would be nice to not have to wake up at 4:15 AM to do my routine.

I am curious about how often you did your routine. Currently I do 3 days on, 1 day off, then 2 days on and 1 day off. Basically it gives me a schedule of on for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Off on Wednesday. On for Thursday and Friday. Off on Saturday. I don’t know if it’s best to keep the same days on and off, or if it’s better to mix it up. I’ve read differing opinions here. Would you mind sharing if you mixed it up a bit or kept it the same?


Wish I knew this when I was a young man! I can no longer accept the things I cannot change. It’s time to change the things I cannot accept!

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Starting Stats: BPEL: 4.875" EG: 5.0" FL: 3" FG: 4.25 | 02/01/2013: BPEL: 5.875" EG: 5.375" FL: 3.5" FG: 4.25" | 05/11/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.438" FL: 4.5" FG: 4.5" | 07/28/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.625" | 09/17/2013: BPEL: 6.375" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by Yokamotive
You can always get bigger and you have not even begun; a year and a half is like nothing in PE terms. Of course, you are thinking about it wrong like most people since you try to make linear correlations. You have to think of it in terms of improving the erectile system and if you think of it in these terms you accept the gains and you realize it is an ongoing journey like any fitness pursuit.

Thanks Yokamotive. You’re right about it being a long term effort. Since I’m somewhat new to PE I guess that I just didn’t expect the plateau to last so long. I had such great success at the beginning I just expected it to keep going. I had read enough to know that it should slow down after my newbie gains, however I didn’t expect it to completely shut down. I have more resolve to hang in there and keep a positive attitude now. I appreciate your response, it is very encouraging.


Wish I knew this when I was a young man! I can no longer accept the things I cannot change. It’s time to change the things I cannot accept!

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Starting Stats: BPEL: 4.875" EG: 5.0" FL: 3" FG: 4.25 | 02/01/2013: BPEL: 5.875" EG: 5.375" FL: 3.5" FG: 4.25" | 05/11/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.438" FL: 4.5" FG: 4.5" | 07/28/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.625" | 09/17/2013: BPEL: 6.375" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by tntjockey
I had the success you did. You reached a plateau. Plateaus are caused because of too much trauma to your unit. We must understand, when we PE, we are alway puting trauma on our
units to up it up on the exercises to fast and not easing into increasing will cause this. I have mentioned this before (many times), you must be conditioned to start the more advanced exercises, Right, but at the same time when doing the more advanced exercises, you must be conditioned for those as well to step it up a notch.

My exercises were extreme, but I never plateaued, because I PE’d 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. My decons worked wonders for me. The 2 week off gave my unit a chance to heal and when I resumed PEing I had a fresh healthy unit to work with. My wife and I too were addicted to PEing. My exercise just consisted of clamping.

Getting out of a plateau takes time, a lot of time. I have had friends here that had to take decon breaks for months because they plateaued. My advice to you is if you do take an extended break it to do the piss pull every time you urinate, just so you do not loose any gains. I haven’t PE’d in years, but I still do the piss pull every time I urinate. I have gained over the years just doing the piss pull.

Hi guys, I quite TNT as he is referring to breaks to overcome plateaus. How do i know if I am in a plteau? A few days ago my EQ was pathetic but now after stopping with Ullis and resting a bit it seems to be back.
So that is the question you guys. How does someone know if he has reached a plateau and needs a decon break? Myabe I should ask it in a new thread. Sorry…

DoinThisForME, I read TNT story and he swtiches the number of days off, rotating them I think. And I dont know if their days off were completely off, were they TNT?
Your routine is the key :) but i will leave afer I reach some more length, I think that makes sense

Originally Posted by DoinThisForMe
It’s great to hear from you TNTJockey. I’m currently doing your clamping routine and I was extremely inspired by your story “I have reached my goals”. My penis is very conditioned by now and was conditioned before I started doing the more advanced methods. I just started my 2 week decon break after 6 weeks of clamping. I never thought I’d ever clamp but after just the first day I was hooked. Last year I took a 2 month break and was expecting to get some gains when I started back up, but unfortunately I didn’t. I’m trying to decide whether I should start clamping again at the end of the 2 weeks or maybe try taking a 6 month break. After being very devoted to PE for the last couple of years, I can’t imagine taking 6 months off.

I think you have an awesome wife. I’ve told my wife about your experience and how your wife helped. I’m trying to get her to do the same. My wife can be kind of funny, even after being married for 27 years and together for 29, she still blushes when I try to talk about sex with her. She’s a little more open after a few margaritas though :) . I’ve just about got her convinced to read your story, she was interested to learn that your wife didn’t want you to get too big. My wife has that same concern because her first husband was too big for her comfort level. She’s never complained about my size, which I’m happy about, but she does understand why I want my penis to get bigger. I really just want it to be more proportionate to my body size. I’m 6’ 2” tall and I just hate looking at myself naked because it looks so small in relation to my height (It’s a bit better now after my gains, but still not quite where I’d like it to be). My youngest kid should be moving out after graduation next year, maybe I can get her to join me in my efforts after he’s gone. It would be nice to not have to wake up at 4:15 AM to do my routine.

I am curious about how often you did your routine. Currently I do 3 days on, 1 day off, then 2 days on and 1 day off. Basically it gives me a schedule of on for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Off on Wednesday. On for Thursday and Friday. Off on Saturday. I don’t know if it’s best to keep the same days on and off, or if it’s better to mix it up. I’ve read differing opinions here. Would you mind sharing if you mixed it up a bit or kept it the same?


My opinion is that 7.5 BPEL X 5.5 EG is the ideal size. That size can accommodate any woman and at the same time, still be able to enjoy a good blow job. That size is the best proportional size as far as length/girth ratio. I wished I would have listened to ms tnt when she asked me to quit PEing at that size. My unit looked much bigger at that size then the size I am currently at which is about 6.375 X 6.25, I haven’t measured in a while. Now to me, it looks small and fat. Ms tnt says it is extremely huge.

I would mix up the days off, because just like body building, your body will learn your schedule. Body builders mix up their schedule just for that reason. If you can get your wife to help, you may gain a lot quicker since It make it to be consistent and dedicated, and as I have posted may times, consistency and dedication is the key to PEing. PE is so easy, you just have to have the right mindset. You have to believe in what you are doing. If your wife does help you, listen to her opinions as well, do this for the both of you, and If she tell you it is time to stop, you better listen to he. I didn’t listen and all shit hit the fan. My wife told me I PE’d for my ego and not for us. My new big cock just about ended our marriage

Originally Posted by quim92
Hi guys, I quite TNT as he is referring to breaks to overcome plateaus. How do i know if I am in a plteau? A few days ago my EQ was pathetic but now after stopping with Ullis and resting a bit it seems to be back.
So that is the question you guys. How does someone know if he has reached a plateau and needs a decon break? Myabe I should ask it in a new thread. Sorry…

DoinThisForME, I read TNT story and he swtiches the number of days off, rotating them I think. And I dont know if their days off were completely off, were they TNT?
Your routine is the key :) but i will leave afer I reach some more length, I think that makes sense

You know, I may not being truly telling the truth when I said I took days off completely or if I truly stopped PEing all together. As far as PE goes, my wife and I did things by habit and still do those same things. Remember I posted that consistency and dedication is the key to all of this PE stuff? What it does is it creates ‘Addiction and Habit’ or at least it did for us. When we would take a day off, my wife and I were bored out of our wits, because we were addicted to do our exercises, because ms tnt would become so amazed as to how big my cock would become during the exercises. Here comes the ‘Habit’ part. During my days, every time I urinated I did the piss pull. It only takes 15 seconds to do it. I pull my unit really hard up, then down, then side to side and finally all around like a joy stick. You just have to be aware of your surroundings if you are in a public restroom, use your better judgement. I also would stick my hands in my pockets and I would grab my cock and keep squeezing it, this creates an engorged expansion, again be aware of your surroundings and use you better judgement. I did this at work when I could and to this very day I still do both these things. Now then, the other side of the story. At night when we are sleeping, she grabs my cock and pulls on it, sometime really hard and we are dead asleep and this is by habit. She did it during my days off and still does it to this day and it is all by habit. When she has to go on work travel and I can not go with her, I have time sleeping because she is not pulling on my cock and she told me the same thing, she too does not get a good night sleep with out my cock in her hand. we usually end up call each other on the phone because we can not sleep. I know, weird stuff, huh? This is all in my thread.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
My unit looked much bigger at that size then the size I am currently at which is about 6.375 X 6.25, I haven’t measured in a while. Now to me, it looks small and fat. Ms tnt says it is extremely huge.

Is your size dimension a type-o or did you lose 2 inches? Guessing it’s a type-o.


Wish I knew this when I was a young man! I can no longer accept the things I cannot change. It’s time to change the things I cannot accept!

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Starting Stats: BPEL: 4.875" EG: 5.0" FL: 3" FG: 4.25 | 02/01/2013: BPEL: 5.875" EG: 5.375" FL: 3.5" FG: 4.25" | 05/11/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.438" FL: 4.5" FG: 4.5" | 07/28/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.625" | 09/17/2013: BPEL: 6.375" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by DoinThisForMe
Is your size dimension a type-o or did you lose 2 inches? Guessing it’s a type-o.

Yeah it is a type-o, thanks for catching that. I am currently around 8.375 BPEL X 6.25 EG. No I did not loose any gains, not at all. I wish I could loose an inch, believe that or not.
Yeah right, I am not going to get any sympathy with that comment, but a lot of the older members here know my story. Be careful what you wish for. If you do a search on my posts,
I post it over and over, bigger is not necessarily bigger when it come to dick size. Put it this way, if you can find a woman that can take your newly huge size with out you hitting her cervix or irritating
an ovary and be able to deep throat you or even give you a decent blow job without including teeth and has a nice personality and, pretty and in shape would be a plus. Other than that, be careful
what you end up with either way.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Yeah right, I am not going to get any sympathy with that comment, but a lot of the older members here know my story. Be careful what you wish for. If you do a search on my posts,
I post it over and over, bigger is not necessarily bigger when it come to dick size.

Too funny (referring to the first part of your statement). I’ve read your post many times and I agree completely. I’d like to make it to 8 x 6 but I’d be happy with 7.5 x 6, maybe even 7 x 6. As long as my wife doesn’t feel any discomfort and I don’t feel inadequate, I’d be ok.


Wish I knew this when I was a young man! I can no longer accept the things I cannot change. It’s time to change the things I cannot accept!

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Starting Stats: BPEL: 4.875" EG: 5.0" FL: 3" FG: 4.25 | 02/01/2013: BPEL: 5.875" EG: 5.375" FL: 3.5" FG: 4.25" | 05/11/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.438" FL: 4.5" FG: 4.5" | 07/28/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.625" | 09/17/2013: BPEL: 6.375" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by DoinThisForMe
Too funny (referring to the first part of your statement). I’ve read your post many times and I agree completely. I’d like to make it to 8 x 6 but I’d be happy with 7.5 x 6, maybe even 7 x 6. As long as my wife doesn’t feel any discomfort and I don’t feel inadequate, I’d be ok.

Just as long as you know 7.5 x 6 may make your unit short and fat since those inch numbers are so close to each other. The 7.5 X 5.5 or the 7 x 6 is a good fit and those numbers are an inch apart, but what must be understood, listen to your wife, because 6 inch girth is fucking huge. If you were single then go for it, but you are married and not only do you want to be pleased during sex, but so does she. Don’t do what I did and make make a life changer. I big cock changed our life with the way we now have sex.

I’ve decided that since I’ve had no growth in over a year, I’m going to take a year or more decon break. I plan on starting up again in September of 2015 with the original newbie routine I used to begin with. I’ll give that a shot for about 6 months and if I don’t see any results at all, I think I’ll call it quits for PE. Of course, things can change a lot in a year so we’ll see. I do plan on hanging out at TP during my time off to keep up to date with all that goes on here. Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and encouragement.


Wish I knew this when I was a young man! I can no longer accept the things I cannot change. It’s time to change the things I cannot accept!

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Starting Stats: BPEL: 4.875" EG: 5.0" FL: 3" FG: 4.25 | 02/01/2013: BPEL: 5.875" EG: 5.375" FL: 3.5" FG: 4.25" | 05/11/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.438" FL: 4.5" FG: 4.5" | 07/28/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.625" | 09/17/2013: BPEL: 6.375" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.750"

Good luck on your break. I’m impressed that you stuck with it for so long with no results.


8-1-14 BPEL 7.48 inches EGMS 4.88 inches EGBase 5.35 Inches

Initial goal--7.75 X 5.25 Mid Shaft

11-3-14 BPEL 7.48 inches, EGMS 5.04 inches, EGBase 5.43 Inches...

What helped me break through my last plateau years ago was the introduction of constant heat. I use a space heater or hot tub throughout my routines. I found it allowed the tissue to loosen enough to exceed past limits. Best piece of advice I’ve ever given.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
What helped me break through my last plateau years ago was the introduction of constant heat. I use a space heater or hot tub throughout my routines. I found it allowed the tissue to loosen enough to exceed past limits. Best piece of advice I’ve ever given.

Thanks Titleist. I’ll give that a try when I start back up next year.


Wish I knew this when I was a young man! I can no longer accept the things I cannot change. It’s time to change the things I cannot accept!

My Story: Losing And Regaining My Confidence

Starting Stats: BPEL: 4.875" EG: 5.0" FL: 3" FG: 4.25 | 02/01/2013: BPEL: 5.875" EG: 5.375" FL: 3.5" FG: 4.25" | 05/11/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.438" FL: 4.5" FG: 4.5" | 07/28/2013: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.625" | 09/17/2013: BPEL: 6.375" EG: 5.5" FL: 5.0" FG: 4.750"

You hadn’t ever used heat and you’re taking a year off? Heat is extremely valuable in causing more tissue expansion/elongation.

That said, I can’t believe you hung like that and didn’t gain. You and modestoman. I’m really sorry it didn’t work for you. Good newbie gains though! That’s pretty incredible!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12 PM.