Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ligs Popping

Ligs Popping

I found this in an article about jelqing and stretching,

”* After several weeks or months of stretching it is likely that lig pops will begin to occur.”

What does it mean and is it bad?


Current - NBPEL 6.9" x EG Base 6.2"

BPEL 7.4"

Goal - NBPEL 8.5" x EG 6.5"

It means that the ligs will pop out of of their place which you will feel. They aren’t bad for you. I have experience them hundreds of time, especially while performing advanced stretches.

Originally Posted by Bird2
It means that the ligs will pop out of of their place which you will feel. They aren’t bad for you. I have experience them hundreds of time, especially while performing advanced stretches.

I have too. Although, it sometimes makes my abdomen hurt. Is this normal?

Originally Posted by tntjockey
I have too. Although, it sometimes makes my abdomen hurt. Is this normal?

No, but I won’t be surprise if it isn’t related.

Do they go back? Does this mean they can no longer be stretched? Will it make my penis appear different?


Current - NBPEL 6.9" x EG Base 6.2"

BPEL 7.4"

Goal - NBPEL 8.5" x EG 6.5"

yes they go back; and your ligs can still be stretched and in time it will make your penis appear different, much more longer. Dude, it’s part of PEing. Some guys here like it, some don’t. I personally don’t like the feeling, although to me the pop doesn’t hurt, it is just a weird feeling. You’ll be okay.

So the base of your penis won’t appear any different as a result of this?


Current - NBPEL 6.9" x EG Base 6.2"

BPEL 7.4"

Goal - NBPEL 8.5" x EG 6.5"

I sometimes get mildly nauseous while stretching with a lot of force. Anyone else get that, just asking quick out of curiosity while people mentioning abdominal pain.

Originally Posted by paul.
So the base of your penis won’t appear any different as a result of this?

No.

Hey vkn1, I’m a newbie but tried a couple “advanced stretches”.. Not sure what the name is but where you grad your dick and pull it down and behind you.. I tried it just for the heck of it but my lower abdomen hurts and I get kind of nauseous.. Was wondering too if it’s normal?? I’m not experiencing popping ( and hope not to yet, since I’m just a newbie) but I got the same effect you did.

Originally Posted by GoinBig
Hey vkn1, I’m a newbie but tried a couple “advanced stretches”.. Not sure what the name is but where you grad your dick and pull it down and behind you.. I tried it just for the heck of it but my lower abdomen hurts and I get kind of nauseous.. Was wondering too if it’s normal?? I’m not experiencing popping ( and hope not to yet, since I’m just a newbie) but I got the same effect you did.

The exercise you describe is called “BTC stretch”. It is an advanced exercise and shouldn’t be performed by newbies.

I remember the first time a lig popped on me, I was extremely terrified because I thought I broke something. :D

The whole nausea feeling in my opinion comes from testicles, not the penis itself. I.E. Guy gets kicked in the balls and throws up. By pulling on the shaft, your still pulling on the testis’s at the same time. It’s unavoidable.


Our journeys have led us here. There's more to PE than just the physical. If anything, PE has taught us that anything is possible, so why settle for anything less than amazing?

Restarted 9/5/17: BPEL: 7.25", EG = 5", Method: Clamping, and Jelqing kung fu.

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" - 9", EG = 6.5" - 7"

I get only lig pop if I stretch to the right, which is stronger stretch due to my right arm. Everytime I close to the pop, I immediately stop it if I can, I really don’t like it, though some people say it helps the length gain.

I don’t know about you guys but I sometimes get lig pops when I’m pounding a chick really hard. It feels strange but nothing to worry about, I just keep going about my business ;) .

Also I totally agree with 10&then about the feelings your getting being testicle related. Just make sure your not putting undue stress on the poor little fellas and it should reduce the severity of the negative sensations.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
ligs tunica terrible diagramsBibPenis Hangers1011-29-2011 01:16 AM
Are My Ligs Tough? What to Do?DeVizPenis Hangers701-02-2008 08:40 PM
Ligs PoppingGodzukiPenis Enlargement Basics812-25-2005 06:33 AM
Stretching the ligs21Penis Enlargement Basics108-04-2005 03:28 AM
Suspensory ligs versus fundiform ligs !yazidPenis Hangers310-22-2002 11:25 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 AM.