Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ligament vs. tunica gains

Ligament vs. tunica gains

I just wanted to ask you which kind of gains are preferable in order to have healthy penis? My question is related to length only. Let’s see the following two cases:

The newbie has 6” of inner penis and 6” of outer. His goal is to have 8” in length (outer penis). So which scenario is better:

Scenario 1
He starts intensive ligament exercises and gets some of his inner penis out. Now he has 4” inner penis and 8” outer penis (theoretically).

Scenario 2
He starts intensive tunica based routine and gets a lot of tunica gains on his outer penis. Now he has 6” inner and 8” outer penis.

So logically the second scenario is somehow better, but I wanted to ask you for your opinion.

He can’t get his inner penis out. The penis is tied to the pelvic bone from the inside, not by the ligs.

Originally Posted by marinera
He can’t get his inner penis out. The penis is tied to the pelvic bone from the inside, not by the ligs.


Thanks for clearing my misunderstanding.

Anyways the question is the same, as the ligament ensure no real growth of tissues, just stretching the ligaments. So what do you think?

My thoughts are the following:
It’s PRO for the tunica enlargement and CON for the ligament, that you have more of your penis inside the body, which ensures more control and more balance.
It’s PRO for the ligaments enlargement and CON for the tunica, that your “actual” penis does not change in size, therefore no additional blood is needed for maintaining the erection. (where by tunica enlargement you increase your size)

Are my thoughts correct? What do the veterans think on the subject?

Only the second case in your scenario can happen in the real world; to pull out 2” of the inner penis you should cut both corpora cavernosa and ligs, then pull CC out of your body than tie CC somewhere (where?), to avoid that they fall inside the scrotum, finally tie again ligs lower on the shaft to mantain the angle of erection; finally, you should keep stretching your ligs to avoid retraction.

Supposing you start with a 6” inner penis and 6” outer penis, and you grow it to 8” outer penis, you would expect lesser EQ, because what squeezes the penis causing the erection is the BC muscle, which acts on the inner penis. The lower inner/outer penis you have, the lower the EQ, everything else reamaining the same. This is my understanding and can explain why very long penises are often less hard.

Originally Posted by marinera
Only the second case in your scenario can happen in the real world; to pull out 2” of the inner penis you should cut both corpora cavernosa and ligs, then pull CC out of your body than tie CC somewhere (where?), to avoid that they fall inside the scrotum, finally tie again ligs lower on the shaft to mantain the angle of erection; finally, you should keep stretching your ligs to avoid retraction.

Supposing you start with a 6” inner penis and 6” outer penis, and you grow it to 8” outer penis, you would expect lesser EQ, because what squeezes the penis causing the erection is the BC muscle, which acts on the inner penis. The lower inner/outer penis you have, the lower the EQ, everything else reamaining the same. This is my understanding and can explain why very long penises are often less hard.


Thanks for your comment. And what do you think about 2” increase only due to ligament stretch?
So you suggest that most of the guys, who have gained 1.5” and more should encounter lesser EQ? Is that really the case about PE? Would love to read comments from more vets and big gainers.

I don’t think there are many people who have gained 1.5”+, but that would be an interesting subject for a poll.

Originally Posted by Rechner

So you suggest that most of the guys, who have gained 1.5” and more should encounter lesser EQ?

I think that may account for why we sometimes see continued growth after members stop PE. I think the EQ needs to catch up with the new growth and doesn’t always get the chance to until it’s given a break. I’m not talking huge drops in EQ, but enough of a decrease that could hide a 1/4” of new gain.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Yes, that’s way the healthy part is so important to build and train a great EQ and not focus just on the exercises in our sessions.


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Stretching the TunicamassappealPenis Enlargement4005-24-2017 12:08 AM
Targeting the TunicaIguanaPenis Enlargement901-09-2015 09:51 PM
Tunica holding back my gainsyoyo89Penis Enlargement Basics401-07-2011 11:02 PM
My PE Journey: Gains, Workouts, TipswadzillaPenis Enlargement3406-15-2010 03:00 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 AM.