Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ligament ache pain, good or bad?

Originally Posted by john.bigson
I picked up something important from this post and I have to ask about it: when you were unable to fatigue your ligaments, did the dull ache immediately after/day after also disappear? Is that when your gains stopped?

I’m not going to start trying to understand tunica fatigue just yet :)

I started to feel the fatigue in my inner penis.. behind the balls in BTC angle. It happened over couple of weeks, first I felt the fatigue in the ligaments, then at the later sets I started to feel it behind the balls. Then one day I only felt it behind my balls, not on the ligs at all and ligs were still sore. I can’t remember how long the ligament fatigue lasted. Probably couple days to a week, I’m not sure.

That’s when the gains stopped and BTC didn’t give good stretch anymore. It felt like its doing almost nothing. Only way I can feel BTC in the dorsal side of the unit is to hang fulcrum sets before BTC. Otherwise BTC goes to inner penis, behind the balls(if your ligaments are stretched).


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

Originally Posted by marinera
Yes. That or some extraordinary phisiologic trait. I have to say the sole convincing photos of someboy who gained 2”+ in length are the ones of Bennet8, who did almost only manual fulcrum stretches, which don’t target the ligs at all. I don’t have seen all the pics on this forum though (I would be tempted to say ‘Of course’).

Stretching down is the best angle to target the dorsal side of the tunica, which is the harder to elongate since it is the thicker. Stretching BTC is basically stretching down plus using your body as a fulcrum, if it is clear what I mean; so what said for stretch down stands for BTC.

I never felt anything like that. If you push gently on the ‘aching’ area with your fingers, what do you feel?

Alright, thats some useful information about the continued gaining. Thank you for that.
What does “fulcrum” mean?

When i push on it, there is barely any noticeable change in the sensation. It causes no pain.

Originally Posted by mister007
I started to feel the fatigue in my inner penis.. behind the balls in BTC angle. It happened over couple of weeks, first I felt the fatigue in the ligaments, then at the later sets I started to feel it behind the balls. Then one day I only felt it behind my balls, not on the ligs at all and ligs were still sore. I can’t remember how long the ligament fatigue lasted. Probably couple days to a week, I’m not sure.

That’s when the gains stopped and BTC didn’t give good stretch anymore. It felt like its doing almost nothing. Only way I can feel BTC in the dorsal side of the unit is to hang fulcrum sets before BTC. Otherwise BTC goes to inner penis, behind the balls(if your ligaments are stretched).

Wow thats amazing how you actually noticed a change like that. And how long, with what stretching routine, did it take for this effect to happen?
Is this effect a sure way to know that a person have maxed out their ligament gains?

Side note: you dont stretch BTC anymore, because you dont think that you will get gains from stretching your inner penis? Or because you actually stretched like that for a long time, without gains?

Originally Posted by john.bigson

Personally, I don’t see the point in making a difference in technique used (manual stretch or hanging) since the wanted effect is the same.

Perhaps you want to take a little time to explain to me how collagen restructures in response to load? I think that could help me a lot! If you don’t feel that you have the time, perhaps you could provide me with a good link to explain it?

When you say that “stressing it without letting it recover will not allot it to adapt/grow” - how does that apply to ADS? My understanding of ADS is that it allows the tissues to adapt/grow since the tissues recover in the elongated state, “filling in the blanks”. Is this wrong? Please tell me about how collagen re-structures in response to load!

I’m currently starting to lean towards that a slight “ache” is a sign that you are in the far end of the “risk scale” but that it is a useful sign for determining what frequency/intensity your dick can handle.

Hope this helps a little. firegoat - Loading, lengthening, healing.

This too: /forum/showthread.php?p=1239100#post1239100


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by john.bigson
Wow thats amazing how you actually noticed a change like that. And how long, with what stretching routine, did it take for this effect to happen?
Is this effect a sure way to know that a person have maxed out their ligament gains?

Side note: you dont stretch BTC anymore, because you dont think that you will get gains from stretching your inner penis? Or because you actually stretched like that for a long time, without gains?


I was hanging BTC. Hard to say how long it took because I have been on/off. I would estimate that maybe a little more than year or so. I really believe that when you feel the stretch at the inner penis in BTC angle, it’s time to change angles.

I still hang one BTC set a day and other sets are RSDT and OTS. I believe that you can get gains from stretching the inner penis, BTC is just not the best angle for that. OTS for example can be used with less weight to get the same fatigue.

But when the inner penis stretches/grows, ligs should start to take tension on the BTC again. Inner penis “pushes” the whole outer penis out and ligs are getting tight again, if you get what I mean.


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

Originally Posted by john.bigson

Alright, thats some useful information about the continued gaining. Thank you for that.

What does “fulcrum” mean?

….

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fulcrum#English

Originally Posted by mister007
I was hanging BTC. Hard to say how long it took because I have been on/off. I would estimate that maybe a little more than year or so. I really believe that when you feel the stretch at the inner penis in BTC angle, it’s time to change angles.

I still hang one BTC set a day and other sets are RSDT and OTS. I believe that you can get gains from stretching the inner penis, BTC is just not the best angle for that. OTS for example can be used with less weight to get the same fatigue.

But when the inner penis stretches/grows, ligs should start to take tension on the BTC again. Inner penis “pushes” the whole outer penis out and ligs are getting tight again, if you get what I mean.

Yes i understand exactly. Thank you for clearing that up.
Is what you just said about the progression of stretching angles (and the logic behind it) a commonly accepted idea here on TP? I’m asking you this based on your post count :D


Last edited by john.bigson : 03-28-2012 at .

Originally Posted by john.bigson
Its hard to stop completely at this point, as I was getting very into it. Even had a dream where my dick was totally enormous and I was fucking ultra horny women in a prison (wtf?), having to squeeze into them.

(Sorry about grammar, I’m swe)

Look at that enthusiasm, screen actors guild approves

Originally Posted by john.bigson

Yes i understand exactly. Thank you for clearing that up.

Is what you just said about the progression of stretching angles (and the logic behind it) a commonly accepted idea here on TP? I’m asking you this based on your post count :D

I don’t know if it’s accepted idea. Seems like that here in thundersplace.org hanging is curse word for some.


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

That’s why we have a hanger’s forum. ;)

Hanging is great. It’s just unfortunate that being one of the earliest forms of PE, some of the early ideas about PE have been perpetuated, as some of the pioneers, (who like pioneers in other spheres of life have made an invaluable contribution, but got lots of stuff wrong) have become heroes and their logical but impossible to back up thoughts are cast in stone amongst their followers. :shrug:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

If you were referring to me, I’m not following anyone. I’m just telling people my personal experiences.

Yes, hanging angles were “invented” long time ago. “Ride the fatigue” too.

Strangely, those things worked for me. Start with BTC and ride the fatigue until gains stop. Then switch to upper angles, listen your body.

I just find it funny that you guys tell everyone your opinions like they were facts. If I would be following moderators facts, I would still be the guy who never gained anything.


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

You don’t know that - you could have gained better, who knows? Just so you know, there are people who did the ‘ride the fatigue’ and all the rest, and had no gains - some of them ‘gained’ just ligs inflammation. You could be surprised if you would do a bit of search on this forum.

Maybe you didn’t notice before when I said that I have done many types of PE over the years. Also hanging SO for 2-3 hours a day without fatigue for 6 months. I gained nothing, not even a millimeter.

Hanging and feeling that something is actually happening only worked.

Even after almost 3 year break my gains started when I got up to 15-17.5 pounds and started feeling good fatigue again.

Why it is so hard to believe that I have never and probably will ever gain without feeling funny things on my dick?


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 PM.