Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Levitra induced hard on Bigger then F.S.B.P.L.

Originally Posted by Big Dainjerus
It makes me feel as if I have a weapon.straight pin a chick to the mattress with it.

A weapon of ass destruction, that is.

My stretched flacid is longer than my erect length by about 3/8”.

ED drugs don’t increase my erect length. (nor does hanging, jelking, pulling, tugging, NOTHING increases my fucking erect length!)


Horny Bastard

My doctor gave me free samples of Levitra, Viagra and Cealis to try. He said he would perscribe what ever worked best for me.

I liked his thinking.:D Levitra worked the worse. Cealis lasted all week. It felt good to have a big lob in my pants all week. A little stimulation and I had a big boner again. Viagra worked but was short termed.

I suppose each person reacts differently to these drugs. So you have to find the right one for you. Don’t feel dismayed if one dosen’t work. Try a different one.


"Drunk chics dig me."

avocet, ZANTAC causes/may cause impotence!!!

Prilosec would be a drug of choice.

(info-PDR)

K-T

Monument, cialis lasted all week?

I’m gonna try it tomorrow.

Levitra makes my erection weaker.

Well, we’re all different.

Finally tried Viagra

Finally had a chance to try Viagra a few times. Still get the upset stomach, but not near has bad. The erections it produces are supper hard, I mean its like my cock is going to explode. The hard on stays rock hard after I cum so I can go 2-3 rounds with no recoup time needed. After the fourth use I did notice that not only did my erections feel fuller, but I was truly thick, going passed the 6.5 around to just under 6.75. No notable deference in length with the Viagra compared to the Levitra, just the thickness. Its been over a week scents the wife and i have had sex last and she is still complaining she is sore and says I really rearranged her insides the late time, and stated its the first time she remembers not being able to take me balls deep before she has had an orgasm. I believe I’ll stay with the Viagra.

Originally Posted by Kol-Tun
avocet, ZANTAC causes/may cause impotence!!!
Prilosec would be a drug of choice.
(info-PDR)
K-T

KT, thanks very much for that heads-up. Ranitidine (the generic) doesn’t affect me that way, at least so far during 2 years of use.

There seems to be a connection and I will look more into it. I did find the following:

“Endocrine: Controlled studies in animals and man have shown no stimulation of any pituitary hormone by ZANTAC and no antiandrogenic activity, and cimetidine-induced gynecomastia and impotence in hypersecretory patients have resolved when ZANTAC has been substituted. However, occasional cases of gynecomastia, impotence, and loss of libido have been reported in male patients receiving ZANTAC, but the incidence did not differ from that in the general population.”

Now to re-find the link, which I didn’t copy. :(


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by MadCock
Finally had a chance to try Viagra a few times. Still get the upset stomach, but not near has bad. The erections it produces are supper hard, I mean its like my cock is going to explode. The hard on stays rock hard after I cum so I can go 2-3 rounds with no recoup time needed. After the fourth use I did notice that not only did my erections feel fuller, but I was truly thick, going passed the 6.5 around to just under 6.75. No notable deference in length with the Viagra compared to the Levitra, just the thickness. Its been over a week scents the wife and i have had sex last and she is still complaining she is sore and says I really rearranged her insides the late time, and stated its the first time she remembers not being able to take me balls deep before she has had an orgasm. I believe I’ll stay with the Viagra.

Do you find a difference in the time of duration of effect between V and L, or no? For me, L works at least twice as long, with nearly the same erectile response.


_______________

avocet8

As for the time of duration of effect between Viagra and Levitra.

The Levitra stays with me much longer out to 8 hour or so and will still give a solid hard on, with Viagra a full hard on is with me in about 45 min weather I wont it are not and if i do not engage is actives within 2-3 hours it does not seem to be of any help at all. But the erections are defiantly fuller and harder.

That is the first I heard that Levitra lasts longer than Viagra. Thanks for the observations. (It is also one of the few times I ever heard a positive reason to try Levitra). Is the Levitra hard on more similar to Cialis than to Viagra?


Horny Bastard

Surprised the heck out of me, mravg. More like Viagra; sort of “demanding,” if you know what I mean? As are the noctural erections that come later.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by MadCock
How can flaccid stretched bone pressed length (7.5 X 6.125) be less then levitra induced hard on (8.125 X 6.5)?
Any in-put?
Does this make 8.25 X 6.5 an achievable goal?

You are one of few people whose BPEL > BPFSL. There are several explanations why this happens. Do a search.


Stats (bp) 2004/08/19 8.0 X 5.5" 2005/08/29 8.2 X 5.8" Goal - I am good for now

Still loving the Viagra induced hard, There just so Dame hard. I take ZANTAC to counter the upset stomach, working fairly well. Some times the gas is still a bet much.

I have been taking a new natural penis health produce called Vianex the last 3-4 weeks, to fight off ED.

I have seen no change in Erection size ( the Viagra hard-on is still bigger then normal hard-on ), but have seen some increase in Flaccid size.

In the last week with taking the Vianex dally and the Viagra before sex I can truly feel my cock pulse when hard that becomes a strong pulsing flux when I cum that is truly enjoyable and the wife really notices, she has stated “you get so huge when you cum, I can feel it grow with each pulse”. A real boost to the ego.

Does any one have input on mixing supplements with Viagra?

OK folks it’s been a while. I’m still taking Levitra 20 mg or Viagra 100 mg, I change back and forth. With Levitra the hardness will range from just hard to so hard it’s almost painful. With Viagra the range of hardness varies less and is always very, very hard and my erection is a bet larger then with levitra, plus I can truly feel my cock pulse when it’s hard. I have taken Cialis a few times the side effects are not near the level of Levitra or Viagra, but neither is the level of my erection hardness or size. Have done 50/50 with Levitra 10mg and Viagra 50mg, now that is a truly large and hard erection (the largest erection size I’ve had to date) and it does not waver even after round two. I still do the 50/50 from time to time to mix things up. I have also noticed in the last year or so that my post sex size is monsters. The wife clams that now when I hit bottom it’s not just pressure she feels but “it is downright painful at times”. I still do PE, a broken and mixed routine of basic PE exorcises, clamping and sometimes hanging. I still see small gains from time to time.

Originally Posted by MadCock
OK folks it’s been a while. I’m still taking Levitra 20 mg or Viagra 100 mg, I change back and forth. With Levitra the hardness will range from just hard to so hard it’s almost painful. With Viagra the range of hardness varies less and is always very, very hard and my erection is a bet larger then with levitra, plus I can truly feel my cock pulse when it’s hard. I have taken Cialis a few times the side effects are not near the level of Levitra or Viagra, but neither is the level of my erection hardness or size. Have done 50/50 with Levitra 10mg and Viagra 50mg, now that is a truly large and hard erection (the largest erection size I’ve had to date) and it does not waver even after round two. I still do the 50/50 from time to time to mix things up. I have also noticed in the last year or so that my post sex size is monsters. The wife clams that now when I hit bottom it’s not just pressure she feels but “it is downright painful at times”. I still do PE, a broken and mixed routine of basic PE exorcises, clamping and sometimes hanging. I still see small gains from time to time.

I tried Cialis and Viagra and they did absolutely nothing for me. At least they work for somebody…I guess most people except me.


Current (Sept 15, 2011) BPEL - 7.6 MSEG - 5.8

Goal 8 x 6 (preferably NBPEL)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 PM.