Less than 4 months in, should I retire already
I’ve made some pretty significant gains in the past 3.5 months. I started at about 5.8-5.9 BPEL, 5.2 EG. I’m now 7.0 BPEL, 5.5 EG (5.7 base, 5.5 mid, 5.3 top).
Here are some factors that I have considered:
- I recently got a tiny dark patch near the base of my penis, which is either a bruise or a stretch mark
- I’m in a long term relationship (I’m 23 and have dated this girl since I was 19), and my girlfriend has never shown any hint of being unsatisfied with my penis, nor shown an interest in me having a larger one
- I have done stealth PE this whole time, and my girlfriend hasn’t commented on any changes, but she definitely has had better sex in the past few months.. I just don’t want her to suspect anything
- I seem to almost be bottoming out when we have sex, which I suspect means that I am the perfect length (but can’t really say for sure)
- While gains for me are continuing at a steady pace, I have read that gains start to decrease as time goes on
I’m inclined to cement for a few weeks, take a 2 month deconditioning break, then reevaluate. Since this is a community, I was wondering what others think. Should I stop until the dark patch goes away? Should I keep exercising while my penis shows the willingness to grow? Am I not actually close to bottoming out with my girlfriend? Does anyone have experience with girlfriends noticing their gains? Any advice would be welcome.
Last edited by OldAsianDriver : 11-24-2010 at .