Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Length Gains

Originally Posted by newnew997

So did you ever get a report back?

Not yet! :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thanks, firegoat, that was great advice. Probably deserves more exposure than this thread gives it.

Originally Posted by Foryourprivacy

Thanks, firegoat, that was great advice. Probably deserves more exposure than this thread gives it.

It does get a bit more exposure, as marinera often kindly links people to it when they ask for stretching advice.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Does stretching make your turkey neck worst? I kind of stopped doing it ever since hair started to climb up my shaft.

Hair growing on your shaft because your penis is getting longer??? Seems like a decent tradeoff to me.

Originally Posted by ddolphin

Hair growing on your shaft because your penis is getting longer??? Seems like a decent tradeoff to me.

Shave. :)

There are many threads on turkey neck that cover this. Search on ‘turkey neck’ and read this Official Turkey Neck Thread! there is some great info.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

@Firegoat

very thorough advice on stretching on given penis size data. I guess I had the same problem with heating with my 5.5 MSEG [6.0-6.5 BSEG]. IR lamp solves the problem it seems.


Pre PE-01/aug/09----6.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Now ----------------7.5" BPEL, 5.6" EG

Short term goal------8.0" BPEL, 6.0" EG

Firegoat: could I please get a clarification?

Originally Posted by firegoat
Stretch to what you feel is as long as you can make your penis, (don’t use more strength than is needed to get max length, but use enough to make sure you cannot get any more length), then mentally try to relax into the stretch. When the feeling of stretch becomes less, increase the stretch slightly until you feel you are at max possible length again. Concentrate on your breathing, and really try to feel your penis relaxing into the stretch on each out breath.

When you say “max length”, how should we judge this - by (1) how far out from our pubic bones our glans (glanses?) are getting, or by (2) how inelastic our shafts feel? Judging by hand or by dick?

I’m asking because I usually go by (2), but last night, I tried to mentally measure the pelvis-glans distance and it felt like using more force than usual was increasing it, but am now wondering if I was being led into overdoing it by my handmeat compressing/rotating under the skin. No negative PIs, though.

If this phrasing doesn’t make sense (possible), the main thing is “how can we be sure we’ve reached max length”?

(2) how inelastic our shafts feel? Go by shaft.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Sounds good, thanks.

Almost perfect post firegoat! You only forgot to say what erection percentage is needed to do jelqs between stretching sets


Start (october 2010) : BPEL 18,5 cm ; EL 17,5 cm ; MSEG 13,75 cm ,BEG 14,25 cm ;FL 12 cm ; FG 10,75 cm ; BPFSL 18,5 cm

3 months later ( January 2011) : BPEL 19 cm ; EL 18 cm ; MSEG 14 cm ; BEG 14,5 cm FL (hard to say if it grows due to size shifting of the soft state.. The same as before or bigger!) ; FG 11 cm ; BPFSL 19 cm***all hard sizes taken @ my hardest and doing a kegel***Goal: cementing a round 18 x 14 hard coupled with a good EQ.

Originally Posted by Smegma
Almost perfect post firegoat! You only forgot to say what erection percentage is needed to do jelqs between stretching sets

I didn’t mention erection levels for jelqs because I said to the guy “You don’t need girth, so the jelqs are just to help stimulate elasticity in the tissues and get fresh, oxygenated blood deep into the tissues you have worked.”

Few people can keep a steady erection level for long, especially if they have just done a lot of stretching first. Jelqs work at any level between 40% and 70% for most guys. So aim at 50-60% and don’t worry if you fall a bit outside those levels.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Starting stats?

Originally Posted by firegoat
It does get a bit more exposure, as marinera often kindly links people to it when they ask for stretching advice.

It’s great stuff gombah. I didn’t find it because I was looking for ‘stretching’ in the thread titles.

So, any feedbacks so far? Who tried it, how much gained and how long did it take? Any bad PI’s, loss of EQ?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 PM.