Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Last night my girlfriend said.

Last night my girlfriend said.

Well first of all, we had not had sex in about a week. We are kind of trying to hold off (till early next week) because her birth control wore off and we are both really paranoid. But anyways she gave me a beej and right as I was about to put it in she said something along the lines of

"Take it easy.it’s been a while and you have a really big boner”

SCORE!! I didn’t expect to get this sort of comment after only 6 days of PE. Don’t get me wrong I have not achieved any crazy gains in such a short period of time or anything, nor did this occur shortly after a PE session but my erection definitely seemed bigger and harder. I have not measured and don’t really plan on doing it until after a month. I started at about 4.75 of girth so hopefully itll be more than that.

Also I wanted to ask one question.I do about 120-140 Jelqs twice a day and after every 20 jelqs, I do a Uli and hold it for about a minute. Should I be holding it longer? I’ve also been doing my jelqs at a lower erection. What are your opinions on how hard one should be when jelqing? I just feel like I can really squeeze my dick more when it’s not as hard. Plus when I have a higher erection level, I get sort of a discomfort when jelqing.

Originally Posted by quest4big
Well first of all, we had not had sex in about a week. We are kind of trying to hold off (till early next week) because her birth control wore off and we are both really paranoid. But anyways she gave me a beej and right as I was about to put it in she said something along the lines of

"Take it easy.it’s been a while and you have a really big boner”

SCORE!! I didn’t expect to get this sort of comment after only 6 days of PE. Don’t get me wrong I have not achieved any crazy gains in such a short period of time or anything, nor did this occur shortly after a PE session but my erection definitely seemed bigger and harder. I have not measured and don’t really plan on doing it until after a month. I started at about 4.75 of girth so hopefully itll be more than that.

Also I wanted to ask one question.I do about 120-140 Jelqs twice a day and after every 20 jelqs, I do a Uli and hold it for about a minute. Should I be holding it longer? I’ve also been doing my jelqs at a lower erection. What are your opinions on how hard one should be when jelqing? I just feel like I can really squeeze my dick more when it’s not as hard. Plus when I have a higher erection level, I get sort of a discomfort when jelqing.

Hi, quest4big!

If you´re really starting PE you should´t do Ulis! Just keep the regular Newbie´s Routine for you penis to get used to it. Also, you shouldn´t do jelq at high erection for now. It´s dangerous to do at this time. This is not a race. :) Slow down a bit. Just do the Newbie´s routine.

Happy gaining!


Start: 07/09/08 - BPEL: 6.75"; NBPEL: 6.2"; EG: 4.75"; STOPED for several times.

----- Current/Restart: - BPEL: ~ 7"; NBPEL: ~ 6.4"; EG: 4.85";

Final Goal - NBPEL: ≥ 7.5"; EG: ≥ 5.5";

He’s not wrong— stick with the newbie routine as written for three months.

But I think that your addition of ULIs would be fine after that 90 days.

One minute is a proper start.

Make haste slowly— be the tortoise.

And there is most definitely a certain pleasure to be derived from a woman telling you that you’re too deep or too fat in the cock— and yet she still humps away like mad! ;)


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Nice

It definitely felt really nice. It’s only been a few days but my erection quality is through the roof, my flaccid cock is fatter, and today I jacked off and blew a huge load ( normally it takes me a day or two to build back up ). Today was day 3 and by tonight, my penis felt a little fatigued at around 140 jelqs so as usual, I let hot water run on it for a few minutes and called it a night. Ill take tomorrow and maybe the next day off to give myself some time. I usually know when it’s time to chill out because I get a little sore at the base of my shaft. Nothing painful, just some slight soreness.

Ulis… that’s brave! Keep it simple for now, if you’re just starting out the jelqs alone will make a big difference. Are you warming up and down?


Stats, pre PE: BPEL 6.1" MSEG 4.5"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 7.6" MSEG 6"

That's 1.5" both ways. Wish me luck! :D

Originally Posted by Tidge
Ulis.. That’s brave! Keep it simple for now, if you’re just starting out the jelqs alone will make a big difference. Are you warming up and down?

Yeah.not for a set amount of time. I also do all of my PE under a very hot shower. In between exercises sometimes I just let hot water run on my penis for a while.

Originally Posted by quest4big
In between exercises sometimes I just let hot water run on my penis for a while.

Just be very careful, and kudos on the comments from your girl!


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Just a quick suggestion - warming up is crucial. I used to take it with a pinch of salt, dip my dick in a sink of hot water and that was it. However since then I have realised the importance of warming up, and I believe it is the only way to get gains to stick with me.

Privacy used to be an issue for me, but I have found a way around it. No matter how much space, time or privacy you get, there is always a way around it. I have tried all sorts, including wet wraps, rice socks, cups of water, rubber gloves filled with hot water, hand warmers, and my personal favourite, Luka’s warm up bottle. Do a search for it to see what I mean.

Oh and a rice sock comes a close second, but sharing a kitchen with lots of women has put a stop to that (you need a microwave).


Stats, pre PE: BPEL 6.1" MSEG 4.5"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 7.6" MSEG 6"

That's 1.5" both ways. Wish me luck! :D

Originally Posted by Stumpy1
Just be very careful, and kudos on the comments from your girl!

No worries, I definitely will. Whenever I feel any sort pain or serious discomfort I always re-evaluate what I’m doing and I never jelq more than 140 times per session.

Originally Posted by Tidge
Just a quick suggestion - warming up is crucial. I used to take it with a pinch of salt, dip my dick in a sink of hot water and that was it. However since then I have realised the importance of warming up, and I believe it is the only way to get gains to stick with me.

Privacy used to be an issue for me, but I have found a way around it. No matter how much space, time or privacy you get, there is always a way around it. I have tried all sorts, including wet wraps, rice socks, cups of water, rubber gloves filled with hot water, hand warmers, and my personal favourite, Luka’s warm up bottle. Do a search for it to see what I mean.

Oh and a rice sock comes a close second, but sharing a kitchen with lots of women has put a stop to that (you need a microwave).

Thanks for the advice.ill definitely give myself some extra warm up times before each session. Warming up by letting hot water hit my penis is okay though right? Lol my family has already started complaining that I’m spending way too much time in the shower.

Ah right, family can often be a big problem. I’m sure hot water won’t do any damage, but in my humble opinion it doesn’t give as deep a heat as some of the other things do. Look up the above warm up methods, and others I haven’t mentioned, and get creative. I created my ultimate warm up tool out of an oasis bottle!

Of course, I’m not telling you to do this; if running it under hot water works best for you, then go for it!


Stats, pre PE: BPEL 6.1" MSEG 4.5"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 7.6" MSEG 6"

That's 1.5" both ways. Wish me luck! :D

Originally Posted by Tidge
Ah right, family can often be a big problem. I’m sure hot water won’t do any damage, but in my humble opinion it doesn’t give as deep a heat as some of the other things do. Look up the above warm up methods, and others I haven’t mentioned, and get creative. I created my ultimate warm up tool out of an oasis bottle!

Of course, I’m not telling you to do this; if running it under hot water works best for you, then go for it!

I’ll definitely look into these methods and see how they work. The hot water seems to work it’s magic pretty well so far. Today I woke up with morning wood. For the past few years morning wood has been an on and off thing.lets see if that changes.

Good times! Above all, just pay attention to what you dick is doing and you will be fine.


Stats, pre PE: BPEL 6.1" MSEG 4.5"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 7.6" MSEG 6"

That's 1.5" both ways. Wish me luck! :D

Just hope that she doesn’t stop giving you head because it gets too big. -_-

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is It In Yet????Dino9X7Penis Enlargement112507-25-2017 11:40 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 PM.