Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Kegels. benefits and more

Kegels and edging benefits and more

I just realized I have really strong kegels cause since I was 13 I’ve been masturbating using kegels and edging I can’t cum without flexing and holding the pc muscle

So what I want to know is why is this good besides being able to control my orgasms and stop peeing mid stream.

I also heard edging helps you grow is this true ?


Last edited by johnjayk247 : 01-30-2010 at .

Kegels will give you stronger erections and help your penis to grow. I wouldn’t think that edging helps growth. But it won’t hurt you to try and see if it does.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by johnjayk247
I just realized I have really strong kegels cause since I was 13 I’ve been masturbating using kegels and edging I can’t cum without flexing and holding the pc muscle

When you say kegeling whilst masturbating do you mean you were flexing at various points in a typical session? Did you not find it made you cum a whole lot quicker?


Gonna grow a dick so big, it's gonna need wings to reach full mast.

Current Stats as of 29/01/10: BNP EL=7.20" - MEG=5.2"

Originally Posted by Dragonhead
When you say kegeling whilst masturbating do you mean you were flexing at various points in a typical session? Did you not find it made you cum a whole lot quicker?

When I discovered it I realized it helped me come quicker, now I can’t cum without holding the pc muscle. I can hold and stop-hold and stop for as long as I want during sex or masturbation.

Originally Posted by johnjayk247
When I discovered it I realized it helped me come quicker, now I can’t cum without holding the pc muscle. I can hold and stop-hold and stop for as long as I want during sex or masturbation.

Whilst continually stroking/thrusting? Or do you have to physically stop all sensation?
I still don’t understand how developing this muscle stops one from ejaculating? Exercising it just seems to increase it’s responsiveness (much like every other muscle). Am I missing something glaringly obvious?


Gonna grow a dick so big, it's gonna need wings to reach full mast.

Current Stats as of 29/01/10: BNP EL=7.20" - MEG=5.2"

Originally Posted by Dragonhead
Whilst continually stroking/thrusting? Or do you have to physically stop all sensation?
I still don’t understand how developing this muscle stops one from ejaculating? Exercising it just seems to increase it’s responsiveness (much like every other muscle). Am I missing something glaringly obvious?

Maybe if you kegel, you get a better control at PC so it’s not involuntary ejaculation anymore, but controlled one so you have to flex the PC to ejaculate (half assed theory :) )

I’m experiencing the same.

The BC, not the PC.

Doing WestLa’s dirty work ;)


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Just like you can stop your pee midstream you can stop your cum “midstream” with kegel work

I can stop my cum while it’s in the air, now that’s impressive huh?

(practices his Bruce Lee chop).


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Originally Posted by Herballist
The BC, not the PC.

Doing WestLa’s dirty work ;)

Yes,you right :)

I find that somehow I can “conquer” that muscle by the fact that it’s not contracting involuntary, which lead to a prolonged session :)

Originally Posted by jijipuku
Yes,you right :)

I find that somehow I can “conquer” that muscle by the fact that it’s not contracting involuntary, which lead to a prolonged session :)



Maybe it has weaken.

Originally Posted by johnjayk247
Just like you can stop your pee midstream you can stop your cum “midstream” with kegel work

Wow. Would you mind giving an explanation as to what you did to achieve this? I’ve jut come off some pretty powerful drugs in he last week which I was taking to regulate my sleeping and I’m having that involuntary contraction where I know that any further stimulation is going to send me over the edge. Sucks!


Gonna grow a dick so big, it's gonna need wings to reach full mast.

Current Stats as of 29/01/10: BNP EL=7.20" - MEG=5.2"

Originally Posted by johnjayk247
I can’t cum without flexing and holding the pc muscle

OKey , thats good, Then if you dont flex the bc muscle you will never cum? but dont you get any involuntary contracts?

I’ve just been reading up and from what I can gather reverse kegels are actually the breadwinner as far as holding off ejaculation is concerned. Something to do with the fact that performing one during increasing levels of arousal will move stuff away from the prostate (as it is stimulation of the prostate that speeds up the ejaculatory process).

As far as training for this, does one need to focus soley on strengthening the normal kegel thus meaning that a reverse kegel will automatically be of equal strength when performed?

OR

Should we be training them independantly in combination I.e. Still focussing on a daily kegel routine but split it up so one day is normal kegel, next day is reverse kegel, next day normal kegel, followed by reverse etc etc ?


Gonna grow a dick so big, it's gonna need wings to reach full mast.

Current Stats as of 29/01/10: BNP EL=7.20" - MEG=5.2"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 PM.