Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Kegel'ing experience and effects

Kegel'ing experience and effects

I’ve kegelled for 2 months now and results are great.

I was wondering about my angle. Problem used to be that it was not really standing up, now that problem is gone and its getting really high now. I was wondering if I should be careful for it to not be too high? I can already feel I have difficulties pressing it down now, because it will just stay up. Could it be possible to have the problem of your penis being straight up to your stomach, and not be able to let it go down? I heard some ppl had this problem, but I wondered if you could get this problem from kegelling too much?

THanks!

Originally Posted by Jopie
I was wondering if I should be careful for it to not be too high?


No, you shouldn’t be careful. There are no disturbing consequences from having a high angle.

Originally Posted by Jopie
Could it be possible to have the problem of your penis being straight up to your stomach, and not be able to let it go down?


It is not really correct to define it as a ‘problem’. I myself have a really high angle (around 11 o’clock) and I have no problems with this. Some variations of doggy style are hard though, but I don’t think this is much of a deal. Apart from that, this is an indication of a healthy penis and it is considered a good sign, so you don’t need to worry.

Originally Posted by Jopie
I heard some ppl had this problem, but I wondered if you could get this problem from kegelling too much?


As I said it is not a problem. But yes, in my opinion exactly the kegels are the reason for your angle becoming higher. It’s not that it has any direct influence on angle, but my assumption is that it recovered some missing EQ. However, I think this is your genetically defined angle, but it was lower before probably due to worse EQ.

So to sum up, don’t worry about it, it is a healthy sign, therefore embrace it.

Another thing most women love a penis with a very high angle due to the fact it makes it easier for you to hit their G spot. So a high angle is a good thing like rechner said!


"Just jelq"

Originally Posted by Rechner
No, you shouldn’t be careful. There are no disturbing consequences from having a high angle.

It is not really correct to define it as a ‘problem’. I myself have a really high angle (around 11 o’clock) and I have no problems with this. Some variations of doggy style are hard though, but I don’t think this is much of a deal. Apart from that, this is an indication of a healthy penis and it is considered a good sign, so you don’t need to worry.

As I said it is not a problem. But yes, in my opinion exactly the kegels are the reason for your angle becoming higher. It’s not that it has any direct influence on angle, but my assumption is that it recovered some missing EQ. However, I think this is your genetically defined angle, but it was lower before probably due to worse EQ.

So to sum up, don’t worry about it, it is a healthy sign, therefore embrace it.

Oke good :) I just felt uncomfortable when a girl kind of pushed downwards while at missionary (not consciously she was doing it), and I could feel it getting pressured quite a bit.

You are having hardest erections of your life and complaining for that. They are right, people is never happy.

My wife loves my high angle. She lives where it rubs her and I kinda like when she pushes it down when she’s giving me a BJ.


"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny" - Jack Handey

Originally Posted by marinera
You are having hardest erections of your life and complaining for that. They are right, people is never happy.

Too true…

Lol. Only “problem” with high angle is if you crank it downwards then let go real quick it might sling the condom off right smack into your own forehead.

Other than that it’s great because it’s easier to hit the G spot when you are both facing each other. And when the girl is face down ass up from behind I like having to push down to enter and still have the extra resistance of the penis aiming to the upper walls while inside.

Hey, guys!

I wanted to ask if doing kegels with or without an erection makes a difference? I was thinking it does so for almost a month now I have been doing kegels with an erection but it takes a long time due to the fact that after 5 reps or so I have to stop and milk my penis again in order to get an erection and finish the set.

So I was wondering if it’s no different doing kegels without an erection and in a completely flaccid state.

Thanks!

Originally, Kegel’s were meant to be done in flaccid state, I think.

Jopie,
congrats! That throbbing hard errection that is almost painfull to bend down is what I would trade an inch in for ;)
Remembers me of days where my dick had a life of its own ^^

Just be carefull with sudden movements.

Originally Posted by G.P.
Hey, guys!

I wanted to ask if doing kegels with or without an erection makes a difference? I was thinking it does so for almost a month now I have been doing kegels with an erection but it takes a long time due to the fact that after 5 reps or so I have to stop and milk my penis again in order to get an erection and finish the set.

So I was wondering if it’s no different doing kegels without an erection and in a completely flaccid state.

Thanks!


As with other muscles variations help. You can do them flaccid and errect. Try to stretch your dick and kegel against it. There are many variations possible.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Jopie,
congrats! That throbbing hard errection that is almost painfull to bend down is what I would trade an inch in for ;)
Remembers me of days where my dick had a life of its own ^^

Ha,ha. I just flashed back to my youth being in church when for no reason it springs to life and thinking “No!No!. Counting backwards and various other mental exercises in an attempt to get rid of it to no avail. Darn thing was erect as a flag pole, parallel to my stomach. Now, I’d take just one more day of that and die happy.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Propecia sexual side effects - expected and unexpectedthelovelyboneMale Supplements3011-16-2011 06:18 PM
Human Growth Hormone EffectsbubbawandMale Supplements312-26-2004 12:30 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 PM.