Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Kegel routine build up necessary

Kegel routine build up necessary

Is it necessary to start with a low amount of kegels and build up or should you just go for whatever you can manage? Is there any risk involved in doing more than suggested for newbies?

Yes, over training. Why question something that has worked for thousands of people while your knowledge about your own dick is limited?

Sorry, I just thought since it’s tensing a muscle instead of forcing more blood into an area than it is accustomed to, over-doing it might not cause many problems apart from fatigue. :)

So, Bird2, over training BC (PC perhaps) results to … ?

goodstart

Not everyone has the same physical status. Not everyone has similar PC/BC status, so it’s all about on what point you are. For example, I remember when I first started PE, I was having a lot of sex (in which I did kegels, without knowing they are called this way, but don’t imagine something great) and a pretty strong BC muscle. I was surprised to see, that I was not tired with what was suggested on the newbie routine. I wasn’t tired even when I did more kegels and held them for longer periods of time.

After giving up PE for some months, no sex, no kegels, I felt I couldn’t flex more than what was suggested in the newbie routine. But, while experimenting, pushed as far as I could take, which resulted in a feeling of fatigue which subsided in the next few hours (totally). I guess, the hours that I felt my BC muscle fatigued I wasn’t able to hold off ejaculation. I didn’t find any other negative effect from over training with kegels. So, Bird2 once again, your input is greatly appreciated on this :-) .

Yes, I am not doubting your knowledge Bird2 (I am sure you know TONS more than me) but I would like to know what the risks are. :)

Originally Posted by WorkingOut
So, Bird2, over training BC (PC perhaps) results to … ?

Overtraining should be avoided as much as possible. If you overdo kegels, you will exhaust the BC muscle and stopping ejaculation with an exhausted BC muscle will simply not work. Also overtraining the BC muscle leads to less hard erections, which in my opinion should avoided. Sure not everyone is the same and some people can take more than others but generally speaking and this counts especially for newbies, when you not follow the recommended amounts, you could end up in a worse situation than where you started with.

Originally Posted by WorkingOut
Not everyone has the same physical status. Not everyone has similar PC/BC status, so it’s all about on what point you are. For example, I remember when I first started PE, I was having a lot of sex (in which I did kegels, without knowing they are called this way, but don’t imagine something great) and a pretty strong BC muscle. I was surprised to see, that I was not tired with what was suggested on the newbie routine. I wasn’t tired even when I did more kegels and held them for longer periods of time.

After giving up PE for some months, no sex, no kegels, I felt I couldn’t flex more than what was suggested in the newbie routine. But, while experimenting, pushed as far as I could take, which resulted in a feeling of fatigue which subsided in the next few hours (totally). I guess, the hours that I felt my BC muscle fatigued I wasn’t able to hold off ejaculation. I didn’t find any other negative effect from over training with kegels. So, Bird2 once again, your input is greatly appreciated on this :-) .

Being cynical about my input is disrespectful. I invest my time in helping people out to the best of my ability and this is appreciated by many members. I helped countless people with their problems and rarely hear that my advice isn’t appreciated ore useful. Of course you can disagree with me but saying this in a more respectful way would be nice :) .

That this worked for you is great but you already said that not everyone has the same physical status. You are correct about that. Won’t it be better when someone keeps the recommended amounts when he follows the newbie routine, which has worked for thousands of people, than figuring out what might work for him, which could lead to a variety of troubles?

Wow I never thought that could be caused by doing too many kegels! I don’t doubt your knowledge and I certainly won’t be overdoing it!

Originally Posted by Bird2
Being cynical about my input is disrespectful. I invest my time in helping people out to the best of my ability and this is appreciated by many members. I helped countless people with their problems and rarely hear that my advice isn’t appreciated ore useful. Of course you can disagree with me but saying this in a more respectful way would be nice .

No Bird2, no. I didn’t mean to be disrespectful. And I think that if you read the post carefully you will see that, I mention your name twice, and the second time I use the word “again” because it’s about the same thing as the first : results when over training with kegels. The smile is honest too. But, really, don’t take my expressions to heart, it’s been a long since I last used my english and sometimes things come out wrong. Perhaps you could mention what was that made you feel disrespected in my text, it would help me to avoid it next time. Anyways, my apologies, I meant no harm :-)

Originally Posted by Bird2
Overtraining should be avoided as much as possible. If you overdo kegels, you will exhaust the BC muscle and stopping ejaculation with an exhausted BC muscle will simply not work. Also overtraining the BC muscle leads to less hard erections, which in my opinion should avoided. Sure not everyone is the same and some people can take more than others but generally speaking and this counts especially for newbies, when you not follow the recommended amounts, you could end up in a worse situation than where you started with.

I don’t disagree on this. But what I meant to say is, that overdoing kegels one time to find your limit and work just under that so you can build up your strength, is not such a big deal. Ok, fatigue, but it takes how much to recover ? How much is the longest it took for you (really curious on this, honest) ? Isn’t it better to lose a day workout on kegels and get close to where you should be when training, rather than staying on a routine not intense enough for some weeks because “it’s common knowledge” ?

I mean, fatigued BC muscle is not a big deal (except if you are having sex afterwards :P), it’s not like you suggest to a newbie experimenting with clamping (no no, bad) and see if he can take it. You don’t suggest it because the injuries that can be caused might even be irreversible. But with kegels ?

Originally Posted by WorkingOut
No Bird2, no. I didn’t mean to be disrespectful. And I think that if you read the post carefully you will see that, I mention your name twice, and the second time I use the word “again” because it’s about the same thing as the first : results when over training with kegels. The smile is honest too. But, really, don’t take my expressions to heart, it’s been a long since I last used my english and sometimes things come out wrong. Perhaps you could mention what was that made you feel disrespected in my text, it would help me to avoid it next time. Anyways, my apologies, I meant no harm :-)

This:

Originally Posted by WorkingOut
So, Bird2 once again, your input is greatly appreciated on this :-) .

To me it comes over as being cynical and not very respectful. When you said something like this: “Well Bird, that looks like something you already said, could you give some other reasons?”, this would have been more respectful. Then I would have given you a normal reply, without the respectful alinea :) .

I experience the same problems like you because my native tongue isn’t English too but it would have been clear when you put your country in your location. “Outer space” doesn’t give me any clue, “Outer space, country” or just your country does.

Anyways, apologies accepted.

Originally Posted by WorkingOut
I don’t disagree on this. But what I meant to say is, that overdoing kegels one time to find your limit and work just under that so you can build up your strength, is not such a big deal. Ok, fatigue, but it takes how much to recover ? How much is the longest it took for you (really curious on this, honest) ? Isn’t it better to lose a day workout on kegels and get close to where you should be when training, rather than staying on a routine not intense enough for some weeks because “it’s common knowledge” ?

I mean, fatigued BC muscle is not a big deal (except if you are having sex afterwards :P), it’s not like you suggest to a newbie experimenting with clamping (no no, bad) and see if he can take it. You don’t suggest it because the injuries that can be caused might even be irreversible. But with kegels ?

PE is called Penile Enhancement for a reason. Experiencing with PE is ok but I advice you to do this after the newbie routine and when you clearly know your dick. Do you want to get floppy, do you want to cum in 1 or 2 minutes? You have one penis, never mess it up, they aren’t replaceable.

A friend of mine thought that he would be cool to bench press 100kg in his first visit to the gym. He has gotten a major injury his chest, which hurts bad all the time and he wasn’t able to lift anything more than 5 kg for three months. This was very inconvenient because he works in the cheese business. He lost his job for doing something that he thought was cool.

Now I ask you, if you have something similar at your cock, not been able to get an hard erection for 3 months because you have been experiencing with kegels, lifting way to heavy, not been able to do proper PE and lose all your gains, is it worth it? Or would it been better when you follow a recommended routine, which has worked for thousands of people? Choose wisely :) .

Does Kegeling increase size at all?

Or is primarily for ejaculatory purposes?

Originally Posted by RC23
Does Kegeling increase size at all?
Or is primarily for ejaculatory purposes?

It is primarily an exercise for ejaculatory purposes and increasing hardness. Some people report slight EL gains from kegeling.

Originally Posted by RC23
Does Kegeling increase size at all?
Or is primarily for ejaculatory purposes?


The only increase in erect size that may result from kegelling is actually from a result in improved erection quality. So although its not technically a gain (as its just making your erection as strong as it should be), it can be counted as a gain if you like (as its “size” you didnt previouslty have). If that makes sense?

A lot of original newbie gains are more likely increases in erection quality, in my opinion.

Kegels are however primarily for ejacualtion purposes, increased staying power, and multiple orgasms.

To back up what Bird2 said, kegel overtraining is a bad thing. Work your way up, and don’t overtrain.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Linear Newbie RoutineJ123Penis Enlargement Basics71011-20-2017 06:47 PM
Kegel routineSwapPenis Enlargement Basics605-09-2006 12:48 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 AM.