Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Kegel Game :

Kegel Game :

Hey everyone..

I wanna share with you all the newbie PE fellows the game that I’m playing everyday!
So, here’s the deal.. To play the game, you should be walking, because only that time you can enjoy it.

All right, how to play the Kegel Game? Pretty simple. You hold your PC muscle for 8 step and 2 step relax.
You can start left or right of your foot, it’s up to you. You should start at 8 and increase to 32 in time.
I suggest you play this game while you’re alone. If not you may end up conversation like this..

MyFriend: and I said mind your own business man, get the f.. Out of here.. What do you think dude?
Me: (Counting at the same time) 15, 16!? Yeah!
MyFriend: What?
Me: Nothing man :)


Starting size Sept 5 2011: BPEL 6.5" (16.4 cm), NBPEL 6.01"(15.3 cm), baseErGirth 6.1", midErGirth 5.78"(14.7 cm), BPFSL 7.1"(18.1 cm)

First Goal: BPEL 7.2", NBPEL 6.7"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.5", NBPEL 8" :)

Wow, neat idea; wish I had thought of it. I take walks during my lunch break. Guess what I will be doing!

16, 17, 18,…..:-)

Originally Posted by sleepy278
Wow, neat idea; wish I had thought of it. I take walks during my lunch break. Guess what I will be doing!

16, 17, 18,…..:-)


Hey Sleepy278,
It’s nice to know you like it :)
Wish it helps you.
Enjoy :)


Starting size Sept 5 2011: BPEL 6.5" (16.4 cm), NBPEL 6.01"(15.3 cm), baseErGirth 6.1", midErGirth 5.78"(14.7 cm), BPFSL 7.1"(18.1 cm)

First Goal: BPEL 7.2", NBPEL 6.7"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.5", NBPEL 8" :)

I often perform kegel exercises during walking too.. Btw I noticed it’s a bit difficult to do a good walk while squeezing the pc muscle.. I know it has to be isolated and it doesn’t prevent you to walk well but maybe it is a bit too much load for the nervous system.


Start (october 2010) : BPEL 18,5 cm ; EL 17,5 cm ; MSEG 13,75 cm ,BEG 14,25 cm ;FL 12 cm ; FG 10,75 cm ; BPFSL 18,5 cm

3 months later ( January 2011) : BPEL 19 cm ; EL 18 cm ; MSEG 14 cm ; BEG 14,5 cm FL (hard to say if it grows due to size shifting of the soft state.. The same as before or bigger!) ; FG 11 cm ; BPFSL 19 cm***all hard sizes taken @ my hardest and doing a kegel***Goal: cementing a round 18 x 14 hard coupled with a good EQ.

Originally Posted by Smegma

I often perform kegel exercises during walking too.. Btw I noticed it’s a bit difficult to do a good walk while squeezing the pc muscle.. I know it has to be isolated and it doesn’t prevent you to walk well but maybe it is a bit too much load for the nervous system.

Hey Smegma,

Yeah, you are really right.

It is really hard at first, that’s why I said to start everyone at 8 steps, but after a while, approximately 2 weeks, you get used to it, after that point the fun part starts :)


Starting size Sept 5 2011: BPEL 6.5" (16.4 cm), NBPEL 6.01"(15.3 cm), baseErGirth 6.1", midErGirth 5.78"(14.7 cm), BPFSL 7.1"(18.1 cm)

First Goal: BPEL 7.2", NBPEL 6.7"

Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.5", NBPEL 8" :)

Originally Posted by UnderSavage
Hey everyone..

I wanna share with you all the newbie PE fellows the game that I’m playing everyday!
So, here’s the deal.. To play the game, you should be walking, because only that time you can enjoy it.

All right, how to play the Kegel Game? Pretty simple. You hold your PC muscle for 8 step and 2 step relax.
You can start left or right of your foot, it’s up to you. You should start at 8 and increase to 32 in time.
I suggest you play this game while you’re alone. If not you may end up conversation like this..

MyFriend: and I said mind your own business man, get the f.. Out of here.. What do you think dude?
Me: (Counting at the same time) 15, 16!? Yeah!
MyFriend: What?
Me: Nothing man :)

LOL, loved the conversation part. :D Nifty idea making it a game.

( Dreidel)
Kegel, kegel, kegel, kegel is your friend, kegel, kegel, kegel, I kegel every day! Hey!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Kegel and reverse kegel.AdsrPenis Enlargement Basics3209-27-2014 09:35 AM
Kegel BCWillyamsAgrandamiento del Pene1007-30-2010 05:16 PM
Kegel 101 + Routine + Best PostsdafrancaPenis Enlargement711-16-2004 07:09 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 AM.