Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Keeping gains after quitting

Keeping gains after quitting

Hello

Was just wondering if it is possible to keep the gains you have made after you quit PE ? And please, no comments such as “why would you want to stop ?, just keep it up etc). The way I understand, you would not keep all of your gains at least, but how much would you estimate that one would be able to still keep if quitting ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by asdc
Hello

Was just wondering if it is possible to keep the gains you have made after you quit PE ? And please, no comments such as “why would you want to stop ?, just keep it up etc). The way I understand, you would not keep all of your gains at least, but how much would you estimate that one would be able to still keep if quitting ?

Thanks

It is a strange question really, because as I understand it as you age you will naturally lose size, EQ etc.

I think once you have gained and cemented those gains you keep them, but of course as you age you will naturally lose size, this is one reason why older people who start PE seem to gain more size more quickly I believe (they are regaining from their youth).


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Originally Posted by Ruz_

…, but of course as you age you will naturally lose size, this is one reason why older people who start PE seem to gain more size more quickly I believe (they are regaining from their youth).

I keep hearing this text. Do you have statistical data to support it, or is it just an idea so obvious that it’s accepted without reasoning?

I never experienced size loss. In the worst case scenario, it stopped growing at some point. I think only unused body parts undergo shrinkage.


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

I would remain on the topic.

Ok, Thank you for the answer Ruz

Originally Posted by cervixhunter

I keep hearing this text. Do you have statistical data to support it, or is it just an idea so obvious that it’s accepted without reasoning?

I never experienced size loss. In the worst case scenario, it stopped growing at some point. I think only unused body parts undergo shrinkage.

How old are you?


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

On topic: asdc, if you use the search button, you get a lot of information. From what I have learnt reading posts of veterans, one loses some size when quitting PE after a period of time (6 month - 1 year?). This does not happen if a maintenance training replaces the regular PE. This should be done for “cementing” the gains. It is not quite sure if cementing is really possible, it’s more a reasonable hypothesis. Anyway, maintenance seems to preserve the gains…

Off topic: 53 (no more off topics!)


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

Originally Posted by cervixhunter
On topic: asdc, if you use the search button, you get a lot of information.

I did use the search button for about half an hour until I tired because I could barely find any relevant information that I was looking for. But thank you for the otherwise good answer.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
Problems keeping gainsotis brunoPenis Enlargement507-14-2007 03:47 AM
keeping gains?Zen LBPenis Enlargement Basics212-20-2002 03:18 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 AM.