Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just turned 18 should I start PE

123

Just turned 18 should I start PE

Hi, I just turned 18 and I was wondering if I should start PE now or wait a few years? Please ask for any details and thank you!

If I where your age I would do very light PE. I wouldnt do intense PE that might halt any natural growth.

Check out the newbie routines and be very carefull cause at your age you want to use your dick not loose it to an injury.


DickerSchwanz=FatDick / 20cm length(No more!), 5.5 - 6 girth. Goal - max. Skills and Proportions

Achieved a cone shape taper girth? tell me how.. -> My Thread Best Theory to gain.. PI's ! Best Routine to Start

Maybe the newbie routine would be suitable? Or something like basic warm up and 250 wet jelqs. That’s not super intense and should work.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
If I where your age I would do very light PE. I wouldn’t do intense PE that might halt any natural growth.
Check out the newbie routines and be very carefull cause at your age you want to use your dick not loose it to an injury.

PE while in puberty can halt natural growth? Explain.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

I say go for it. Whatever you decide to do as part of your PE routine start very slowly. Many men don’t stick with a routine b/c of injury and then they don’t get back into it missing out on making gains. Do you have any idea what you want to do as part of a PE routine? Have you put any thought into that yet. I’m 29. I wish so much I would have stuck with PE when I first learned about PE and bought an extender when I was 20-21 years old


ykm123321 is the owner of the gripping trainer website. He also surreptitiously posted here as LetsGrow123 in an effort to promote that site. Please take any product endorsements as very likely to be biased.

Originally Posted by Narukami
PE while in puberty can halt natural growth? Explain.

might..
PE if done too intense can harden/toughen your tissue which then might mean it would be harder to proliferate..

I think younger people tend to be not so good in listening to their body which could end badly with an intense PE routine.

I think done in the “right way” PE could increase the natural potential of growth.
I would certainly talk with my kids about it to prevent them doing stupid stuff.

Learning healthy masturbation habits, kegels and pelvic floor relaxation combined with some light PE Im sure would be beneficial for teens. I did much stupid stuff as teen lol.

Well at 18 one is probalby in the late stages of any natural growth if at all..


DickerSchwanz=FatDick / 20cm length(No more!), 5.5 - 6 girth. Goal - max. Skills and Proportions

Achieved a cone shape taper girth? tell me how.. -> My Thread Best Theory to gain.. PI's ! Best Routine to Start

Well what is heavy then? Late developer here and 18 as well. Don’t want to screw up natural growth.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
PE while in puberty can halt natural growth? Explain.

dickerschwanz and Narukami are right, but DSz he is not going to take it easy. That pube hormone is to grow and help other areas of your body. Many body builders that started out lifting definitional during that time stunted their growth. So why are ligs different when it come to the exercise. You all know that a young man is going to do the more intense immediately no matter what we advise on being careful.

He just turned 18, how long has he been lurking on this site which is prohibited to under aged.

You guys as mentors need to guide him better than “just go for it”. At the age of 18, his cock may still be growing, mine was. Why make that nature progress stop. it is called plateauing.

START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info
Read This First: Warning To Newbies

Here’s the newbie routine.

5 minutes hot wrap.
5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches).Simple Manual Stretches Video
10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes).Wet Jelq Video
5 minutes hot wrap.
50 kegels of five second holds each.

Schedule:2 days on / 1 day rest.

FYI- I started when I was 18 now I’m 19 I think that our youth helps us to gain faster.
You might think my gains are caused due to the mixture of natural growth and PE but your wrong, I’ve been 4.9 inches since is was 15 till 18 no natural growth occurred during this period and then I started PE now I feel a lot better about my self.


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by alivegeta
START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Info
Read This First: Warning To Newbies

Here’s the newbie routine.

5 minutes hot wrap.
5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches).Simple Manual Stretches Video
10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes).Wet Jelq Video
5 minutes hot wrap.
50 kegels of five second holds each.

Schedule:2 days on / 1 day rest.

FYI- I started when I was 18 now I’m 19 I think that our youth helps us to gain faster.
You might think my gains are caused due to the mixture of natural growth and PE but your wrong, I’ve been 4.9 inches since is was 15 till 18 no natural growth occurred during this period and then I started PE now I feel a lot better about my self.

Well said Alivegeta! I’ve always agreed with this line of thinking. You just provided the evidence I needed! Thanks! I suspect that Bearded Dragon would agree.


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

Follow alivegeta advise.

I started when I was 18 (28now)

I started at 6.5x4.5 and I am now 8.0x5.25.

Stick with the newbie routine for a while and progress from there


Aug 5th 2005: BPEL: 6.5 -- EG: 4.5 (start)

May 16th 2015: BPEL: 8.0 -- EG: 5.25 (present)

Goal: 8.5x5.5

Originally Posted by KingCock10x7
Well said Alivegeta! I’ve always agreed with this line of thinking. You just provided the evidence I needed! Thanks! I suspect that Bearded Dragon would agree.

Continued:
I suspect that due to the ages of you and the original poster, ridiculous size increases will be fairly easily attainable with consistent PE. At the same time though, I recognize that many youthful guys may be overzealous about getting gains and may injure themselves in a desperate attempt to “get huge NOW!” That attitude can of course lead to severe lasting injury including dreaded nerve damage where a guy loses feeling (including sexual sensation) in his unit. From what I’ve read on the Internet it can take many years to heal. I believe that patience, seeing PE as a long term multi year project, just focusing on doing today’s exercise today, keeping a log (so you can track progress and see what’s working), and not worrying about final desired size so much are important. In a nutshell, just focusing on doing today’s PE exercise and not focusing on the desired final size can be very useful on helping with not overdoing it.


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

Originally Posted by KingCock10x7
Continued:
I suspect that due to the ages of you and the original poster, ridiculous size increases will be fairly easily attainable with consistent PE. At the same time though, I recognize that many youthful guys may be overzealous about getting gains and may injure themselves in a desperate attempt to “get huge NOW!” That attitude can of course lead to severe lasting injury including dreaded nerve damage where a guy loses feeling (including sexual sensation) in his unit. From what I’ve read on the Internet it can take many years to heal. I believe that patience, seeing PE as a long term multi year project, just focusing on doing today’s exercise today, keeping a log (so you can track progress and see what’s working), and not worrying about final desired size so much are important. In a nutshell, just focusing on doing today’s PE exercise and not focusing on the desired final size can be very useful on helping with not overdoing it.

Hey, I never said gains come easily when your young. But if you are young the drop of EQ will be less,less fatigue,some times you don’t need rest day.


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

For some reason people now are becoming quite open , they not only read up on your progress,stats,routine before they do something stupid they PM you ask and they question’s and from there its our job to guide them.


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by alivegeta
Hey, I never said gains come easily when your young. But if you are young the drop of EQ will be less,less fatigue,some times you don’t need rest day.

Hi Alivegeta! Hmmm, 1.3 inches in 6 months…that’s definitely pretty rapid lol! With the high tissue growth rates of your growth spurt still kicking, it very likely makes it much easier for you to get those stellar gains I suspect :-)

Ratemeplease7878, be gentle with your unit.


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6106-12-2013 03:26 AM
Some questions before I start PEkweunPenis Enlargement Basics306-07-2010 04:18 AM
PE here I come. Questions before I startBigAlexPenis Enlargement Basics2803-07-2008 09:24 AM
can i PE if im still gaining because of puberty (18 years old)gunitPenis Enlargement Basics1108-16-2004 12:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.