Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just the facts - Help

Just the facts - Help

Hey guys, I’ve been noticing the king and queens have been acting kind of.. Differently lately and not for the better. I have been to the doctor and can safely say it’s not an infection of any kind. I’m not too sure what could be the cause of my symptoms. I have listed a few here, looking for help.

-My balls don’t “tighten up” when I get an erection or when I am about to orgasm, sometimes not even when it’s very cold. Although if I have to take a deuce they will tighten up.

-My left testicle is more behind the right one, single file style than it used to be.

-There seems to be a very sensitive, rather small indention on the left side of the shaft right below the head that if stimulated will make ejaculate involuntarily come out.

-Urine is difficult to produce and when I do go it will come out very foamy, like urinating after sex.

-Penis is always engorged (not erect but like when you injure yourself, and seems to be discolored.)

I have not been overly worried about this but would like to start doing something about it. I have a feeling that it may be caused by my daily masturbation? I do it with the left hand with a tight grip sometimes and it just seems weird that all my symptoms seem to be isolated on that side. Also, my penis seems to have molded to that grip and trying to use my right hand instead is difficult because of that.

Thanks, guys.

I had a problem similar to yours. My left testicle was hurting and had a little lump on the side of it and I piss a little blood (I was afraid that it may be cancer), after ejaculating about two or three times a day all through the week. This happen to me back when I was in high school, I use to watch alot of porn. I was scared, so I told my father to take me to the doctor. The doctor check my testical out, and said that there was nothing wrong with me, he said that I should take a break off from ejaculating and drink LOTS of water. So I did, and it worked!

Maybe that’s what you need to do, just take a break from ejaculating and see what happens. If you’re still having problems, I’ll go see a doctor quickly.


Last edited by bitten : 02-18-2007 at .

Could you tell me how much you payed for that doctor visit, because I am thinking about going to see about my injury.

Originally Posted by sed26
Could you tell me how much you payed for that doctor visit, because I am thinking about going to see about my injury.

As long as you have your medical card, it’s free. Just ask for a check up.

Hope everything gets better soon :)

Originally Posted by bitten
I had a problem similar to yours. My left testicle was hurting and had a little lump on the side of it and I piss a little blood (I was afraid that it may be cancer), after ejaculating about two or three times a day all through the week. This happen to me back when I was in high school, I use to watch alot of porn. I was scared, so I told my father to take me to the doctor. The doctor check my testical out, and said that there was nothing wrong with me, he said that I should take a break off from ejaculating and drink LOTS of water. So I did, and it worked!

Maybe that’s what you need to do, just take a break from ejaculating and see what happens. If you’re still having problems, I’ll go see a doctor quickly.


Did the doc give you an explanation of what was going on?

I haven’t tried taking a break from masturbating/ejaculating. A big problem is that my penis “pipes” feel clogged, almost as if I don’t come completely when I masturbate and that has caused a buildup inside the penis? About how long did you go w/o masturbating and drinking plenty of water for?

I’m going to give that a try.

Originally Posted by sed26

Could you tell me how much you payed for that doctor visit, because I am thinking about going to see about my injury.

I payed about 150 for a general urologist visit plus any specialized tests you need to have done. I would recommend using the Internet as a good source of help before giving a doc 150 smacks to tell you nothing is wrong. Doctors have made me cynical as hell.

What did they tell you? I got this constant ache on the left side of my penis from squeezing too hard and it hasn’t went away in 3 months. Did you get X-rays?

Originally Posted by lithium
Did the doc give you an explanation of what was going on?

I haven’t tried taking a break from masturbating/ejaculating. A big problem is that my penis “pipes” feel clogged, almost as if I don’t come completely when I masturbate and that has caused a buildup inside the penis? About how long did you go w/o masturbating and drinking plenty of water for?

I’m going to give that a try.

When you try to pee, after hours after ejaculating, do you still pee out a little cum? I know I had probblems peeing (my penis would just stop in the middle of peeing, sort of like what happens when you kegel, except I wasn’t trying to do that at all) and that every time I would cum, my left testicle would hurt like heck. Maybe you have the same problem as me.

My doctor just told me to drop my pants and then took one of his hands to fill my testicles. He said that there wasn’t anything seriously wrong with my testicles, I just needed to slow down on the constant ejaculations. He suggested that I stop ejaculating for a while and drink lots of pure water, this helped the lump on my testicle to go away (it took about 4 days before the little lump was gone) and stoped me from peeing up blood. He said I can tell when it works because when I pee, my piss looks really clear (just like water) and then goes back to normal after awhile (my piss looks yellow again).

I took about three weeks off.

Originally Posted by sed26
What did they tell you? I got this constant ache on the left side of my penis from squeezing too hard and it hasn’t went away in 3 months. Did you get X-rays?


I have had the same problems for about a year with varying degrees of the symptoms. I’ve been to 3 specialists and 2 GPs and they didn’t help much. The specialists concentrated more on the fact that I am having trouble getting any force behind urination/ejaculation. They thought it could be anything from a prostate infection to a bladder infection, for which they prescribed all kinds of meds from antibiotics to an Rx which shrinks the prostate. Since I’m only 21, I got the feeling that they dismissed my problem as psychological instead of physiological.

I don’t know what may have caused it, but like yourself, it is strange that all pain/dull ache is localized on the left side which is the same side that gets squeezed during masturbation.. If you’re a lefty :D .

I have not had xrays, but there was a point when I thought it may be a varicocele and had a testicular ultrasound just to be sure. The bad part about going to a urologist is that unless you have good insurance or a good idea of what is wrong you’ll more than likely end up being put through a gauntlet of tests only for them to tell you to take it easy.

Any time you see or feel a lump on the side of your testicles, go to the doctor, it may be nothing, or it could be testecular cancer. So costly as it was it was worth it just to check it out.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by bitten
When you try to pee, after hours after ejaculating, do you still pee out a little cum? I know I had problems peeing (my penis would just stop in the middle of peeing, sort of like what happens when you kegel, except I wasn’t trying to do that at all) and that every time I would cum, my left testicle would hurt like heck. Maybe you have the same problem as me.

My doctor just told me to drop my pants and then took one of his hands to fill my testicles. He said that there wasn’t anything seriously wrong with my testicles, I just needed to slow down on the constant ejaculations. He suggested that I stop ejaculating for a while and drink lots of pure water, this helped the lump on my testicle to go away (it took about 4 days before the little lump was gone) and stopped me from peeing up blood. He said I can tell when it works because when I pee, my piss looks really clear (just like water) and then goes back to normal after awhile (my piss looks yellow again).

I took about three weeks off.


Very interesting and very inspirational to read, bitten.

That may be helpful as I have noticed that there will still be ejaculate in the urine when I go to the restroom, sometimes hours later. The pain is also only in the left testicle, and I have also noticed that the testicle has gotten smaller in size and doesn’t contract as much as the right one.. There’s just a dull ache. As for the problems peeing, luckily I haven’t had any blood or anything like that. I wouldn’t be able to handle that! LOL. Have noticed that my BC muscle doesn’t “flex” like it used to before all this started. I used to be able to feel it push out when I kegeled/pee/come and now it doesn’t react like it used to.

Since you took a break and everything cleared up for you has the same problem come back?

EDIT: When you urinated did it come out as a steady stream or was it a split stream?

Originally Posted by lithium
Very interesting and very inspirational to read, bitten.

That may be helpful as I have noticed that there will still be ejaculate in the urine when I go to the restroom, sometimes hours later. The pain is also only in the left testicle, and I have also noticed that the testicle has gotten smaller in size and doesn’t contract as much as the right one.. There’s just a dull ache. As for the problems peeing, luckily I haven’t had any blood or anything like that. I wouldn’t be able to handle that! LOL. Have noticed that my BC muscle doesn’t “flex” like it used to before all this started. I used to be able to feel it push out when I kegeled/pee/come and now it doesn’t react like it used to.

Since you took a break and everything cleared up for you has the same problem come back?

EDIT: When you urinated did it come out as a steady stream or was it a split stream?

Thank you!

Well yours doesn’t seem to be to bad since you’re not peeing out blood (thank goodness), but I’ll still go see a doctor.

Ever since I had that problem though, I made sure it never happened again. I don’t ejaculate as often as I did back in high school (3-4times a day) and I make sure that I drink water as often as I can. I do that, and I check to see if I have any lumps returning and go get a checkup as often as I can.

As for when I was urinating, it did both; sometimes it came out steady and sometimes split streams.

Q are your pants too tight, perhaps you may want to wear something looser if you are?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Other sites don't give the factstripPenis Enlargement Basics208-25-2005 08:51 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08 PM.