Just Joined Very Excited Thoughts on my Routine
First off, let me start by saying I am very excited to be here.
It was pretty random that 1,000 spots got opened up again and I just wanted again to express gratitude for being let in.
Okay! Now let me just say, I am an incredibly motivated person and I also enjoy reading before I dive into things so I just wanted to let you guys in one a couple thoughts that I gathered through reading this forum and also, most importantly, share my very own routine and hopefully get some feedback!!
What I have learned from all of you..
1) Take your time and be patient: It seems that the most important thing to realize is that nothing happens overnight and patience and commitment is the ultimate way to succeed. I am 22, and I have a long time to work at this, but I also have a lot at stake (if I mess up now, I could be messed up for a while) This is why I am going to be very careful and work gradually.
2) This stuff actually works if you do it right: Everyone on the outside world seems to be skeptical. Reading the stories here, however, I am completely won over and have 100% faith that this will work. I love a challenge and this really seems right up my alley.
3) There is no perfect routine, different things work well for different people: There is a lot of information on this website!! A lot of people do different things it seems! Some love the hardware, some love hanging, some love clamping, pumping ETC. I realized the most important thing is to probably just find a routine that works well for you, by trying out many of the different options. That being said, I wanted to share my routine and get feedback from you guys! Thanks in advance!!
1) I have a stretcher device that I am going to wear at medium traction (600-900) for 4-8 hours a day
2) I am going to do the newbie routine every morning and every night with no days off.
I know this seems simple, but I think this is a good place to start!
A couple questions
1) As long as I am pretty gradual about increasing traction, along with frequency and intensity of jelqing, do you think it is okay not to take days off? My theory is that my body will go through sufficient tissue regeneration at night time just like it does when I work out.
2) How important do you think keeping measurements is? I have been wearing the stretcher for 1 month and I have already noticed hitting spots on my girlfriend that I didn’t hit before CRAZY!! :) ! So I was just going to do kinda a good faith thing and believe that PE is making me bigger. Thoughts? You guys seem pretty obsessed with all the measurements which is making me thing that I should too. I guess it could also have advantages when it comes to seeing what works and what doesn’t.
3) If I am not experiencing any pain or discoloration is it okay to just keep truck-in? What are some warning signs you guys look for and what are some really bad things that have happened as a result of PE?
Again, I would love comments on my routine and answers to my questions. Thanks SOOO much for inviting me into this great community! Good luck with all your gains fellas!