Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just from browsing here, these past few days, I've noticed a common trend

Thread Closed
123

Just from browsing here, these past few days, I've noticed a common trend

The majority of guys who complain about not making any gains, are usually unhealthy in both mind and body. Their negative way of thinking spills when they make posts. Their lack of discipline shows in their physique. Whenever people make negative posts here, the post should come with a thorough background check on them, as well as a full body picture and a psychiatric analysis of them.

Yes, there are the odd few who can’t make gains for some unknown reason but for the rest of you, I don’t know. It seems like you’re a lazy piece of shit.

Please take offence and do something about it.

To the moderators, I apologize for the rant but you guys must notice this too.

To add to this, before I started PE, I browsed through a bodybuilding forum and pretty much every guy there, who tried it, made gains. These guys work out, they know discipline, they know getting jacked doesn’t happen overnight. They’re realistic.

Think about it.

Originally Posted by joshoa
To add to this, before I started PE, I browsed through a bodybuilding forum and pretty much every guy there, who tried it, made gains. These guys work out, they know discipline, they know getting jacked doesn’t happen overnight. They’re realistic.

Think about it.

I gotta say, you’re on to something here. I actually lost weight and made gains at the same time, for the most part. I am currently putting more effort into getting fit than PE, at least at this time. Thanks for the reinforcement, even if it will be seen as some as a bit “negative” ;)
I have lost 20# and cut my caffeine intake way down, trying to drop the Blood Pressure. Many of my PE
supplements raise it a bit, but I am slowing up on those as well. At least it is for much less time than
the coffee raises my BP!


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Originally Posted by .2BigAlready.
I gotta say, you’re on to something here. I actually lost weight and made gains at the same time, for the most part. I am currently putting more effort into getting fit than PE, at least at this time. Thanks for the reinforcement, even if it will be seen as some as a bit “negative” ;)
I have lost 20# and cut my caffeine intake way down, trying to drop the Blood Pressure. Many of my PE
Supplements raise it a bit, but I am slowing up on those as well. At least it is for much less time than
The coffee raises my BP!

Same, fella.

Best of luck to you!

I am sure there are some guys who work hard but have problems gaining and give up before there gains begin to kick in. I worked diligently; however, It took me nine months before I started to see any measurable gains. I am sure a lot of guys are not willing to work diligently for nine months without seeing any gains.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I am sure there are some guys who work hard but have problems gaining and give up before there gains begin to kick in. I worked diligently; however, It took me nine months before I started to see any measurable gains. I am sure a lot of guys are not willing to work diligently for nine months without seeing any gains.

How did you gain your girth?

Originally Posted by joshoa
Yes, there are the odd few who can’t make gains for some unknown reason but for the rest of you, I don’t know. It seems like you’re a lazy piece of shit.

Knock that shit off. You can have your opinion but keep the generic inflammatory posts to yourself. The forum guidelines are linked in my signature. Have a go at reading them.

You know there are also other things that affect gains

Here are some, wrong application of technique-very common, insufficient rest, insufficient sleep, overtraining, different tissue building, excessive masturbation, low testosterone, hormone issues, medicine intake, illness etc.

We are here to help all those guys.

Undertraining and inconsistency are only two of the reasons people are not gaining.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
You know there are also other things that affect gains

Here are some, wrong application of technique-very common, insufficient rest, insufficient sleep, overtraining, different tissue building, excessive masturbation, low testosterone, hormone issues, medicine intake, illness etc.

We are here to help all those guys.

Undertraining and inconsistency are only two of the reasons people are not gaining.

How?

Fuck off Joshua, do a psychiatric analysis for your own good so you can spare us such threads and posts.

As for your desire to have a thorough background on members, I’m sorry to say there’s no fucking Stasi on here.

I’m only going to say this once, play nice everyone. I warned Joshua, even tho he hasn’t acknowledged it. If guys start shredding each other I’m going to start putting all involved on hold. I’m tired of the argumentative shit that’s been flaring up on here. So let’s all act accordingly.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Fuck off Joshua, do a psychiatric analysis for your own good so you can spare us such threads and posts.
As for your desire to have a thorough background on members, I’m sorry to say there’s no fucking Stasi on here.

I didn’t mean to trigger you.

If you formulate your ideas in a different manner you’ll see that a lot of guys agree on what you say, besides as bill said there are many other factors which are positively affected by working out. These guys often pay a lot of attention to their hormone levels, their sleep may be better quality, they feel better about themselves (confidence is higher), squats help with EQ and all these things will help with gains (nocturnal erections, EQ, recovery, strength of their grip etc..).

Give over joshoa, personally i think from your post your showing through as an egotistical pig. We are all working hard to gain and making the best/most changes possible to gain.
Joshoa—— the guy who said ” id kill to have 5.5-6 girth”
And the guy with such comments as “Too much ignorance. Do your homework before you open your mouth.”

We all have problems…..including YOU, and just because you compose such positive comments(mostly) doesn’t make YOU exempt from that.
We will see how YOU are in a few months/years time when u stagnate and become frustrated with YOUR size.

Concentrate on YOURSELF.
Goodbye


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

If such thread is causing such trouble….delete it.


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

Top
Thread Closed
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Penis Size & PE Growth Rate Study @ ThundersplaceGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics2412-27-2014 07:57 PM
Thundersplace Pe Database Statistical AnalysisGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics1211-05-2014 04:35 PM
Revised idea about Rest Days....Uncut4BigPenis Enlargement2410-07-2003 04:45 AM
Rest DaysbelieverPenis Enlargement104-14-2003 07:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 AM.