Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just did the newbie routine for the first time.some questions.

Just did the newbie routine for the first time.some questions.

Ok so I did the routine. 5 min hot shower warmup, 5 mins of manual stretching in the shower, 10 mins of jelq in my comfortable chair, and another 5 minute cooldown. Now there is some stuff I’d like to know:

1) with the stretches, How hard do you pull? I work out a lot so I am a pretty strong guy, and I am scared of overdoing it.

2) I don’t know if I read it here, but I read somewhere that in order to do the jelq efficiently the penis must be about half erect. Is this true? Because when I did the excercises for a few mins any type of erection went away quick

3)I noticed that after the stretches, the base of my penis started hurting. That slight pain is still present. Is this normal?

4) If you do the excercises under the hot shower, does that negate the need for the 5 minute warm up and cooldown phases?

5) 15 mins of Stretch/jelq doesnt seem like a lot, will this really give me progress?

Oh yeah my starting measurements:

6” Erect length and 5.3 Erect girth. I don’t really care about the flacid length and girth

Thanks in advance guys

30 views and no reply? C’mon people ;)

Originally Posted by Stayblack
Ok so I did the routine. 5 min hot shower warmup, 5 mins of manual stretching in the shower, 10 mins of jelq in my comfortable chair, and another 5 minute cooldown. Now there is some stuff I’d like to know:

1) with the stretches, How hard do you pull? I work out a lot so I am a pretty strong guy, and I am scared of overdoing it.

2) I don’t know if I read it here, but I read somewhere that in order to do the jelq efficiently the penis must be about half erect. Is this true? Because when I did the excercises for a few mins any type of erection went away quick

3)I noticed that after the stretches, the base of my penis started hurting. That slight pain is still present. Is this normal?

4) If you do the excercises under the hot shower, does that negate the need for the 5 minute warm up and cooldown phases?

5) 15 mins of Stretch/jelq doesnt seem like a lot, will this really give me progress?

Oh yeah my starting measurements:

6” Erect length and 5.3 Erect girth. I don’t really care about the flacid length and girth

Thanks in advance guys


1) Enough to feel a stretch, but no so much that it hurts.
2) Jelq at 50-70% erect
3) Yes, a dull pain is a normal sign for some guys
4) If the penis has had direct hot water from the shower for 5 mins, PE away
5) Yes. More is not neccessarily better


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

But when I jelqued any type of erection I had went away. Am I doing something wrong?

1) Pull about medium intensity to start off with, when you get more comfortable with your penis then you can study and practice different stretchs with more intensity.

2) You can jelq completly flaccid actually and some people like MagnumXL who invented the V-Stretch and is a physics teacher went from 6.5 to 9 inches doing straight downward flaccid jelqing, but for normal jelqing like slackjaw said about 50-70% erect. Once again when you have spent a month or two of good jelqing then your penis should adapt and look thicker and feel thicker which will allow you to attempt more advanced excersizes like my personal favorite the Horse440 (do NOT try this excersize right now)…

3) This pain you feel is very good. The general concensus here is that when you feel that pain around the base of your penis that is from your suspensory ligaments, and they are trying to heal from the stretching you did earlier. I would recommend maybe a little Vitamin C if you want to see some quick gains because the suspensory ligament is made of partly collegen protien which gives the ligament the elastic stretching ability but it is very tough to break, so the reason why I recommend Vitamin C is one of the abilitys of it is to grow new collegen and heal wounds whether the wound is on a ligament or even a bruse or a cut on your arm… No one really knows yet if this theory for PE is correct, but I ate a few oranges off my orange tree before I PE’d the other night then went to sleep and made some good gains the next morning. Of course I also tried V-Stretching with a rubber glove (for a good grip so my hand didn’t slip when stretching) and used a good amount of heat from my portable heater on my ligament area around the base of my penis which I had never done before… :)

4) Like slackjaw said, be safe and do the 5 mins warmup first then start PE’ing under the warm water if you feel like it. I actually did not do warmups for a while in my 5 months of PE’ing and still made good gains but some people like warming up and some people don’t. Just practice and figure it out what works for you…

5) I believe 15 mintues of stretching and basic jelqing as long as you study and do enough research here at Thunder’s and other sites on PE so you can do quality stretching and quality jelqing will more then enough for a newbie to PE. Later when you have about 2-weeks to a months expierence if you feel comfortable you can increase your jelqing to about 30-mins and stretching to about 30 mins or just stretch throughtout the day.

Good luck in your gains! :)

P.S. Oh yeah, you just mentioned how your erection was disappering as you jelqing. That’s ok, everyone is different. This could be happing for many reasons but the most likely its either a mental issue or you have weak PC and BC muscles around your penis. Research up on kegels and reverse kegels and do a bunch of those so you can stregthen your erections to be rock hard, as well as stay longer, and ejaculate with more cum. Many benfits to doing kegel excersizes…

Hey I did my workout today, 5 mins of streching and 10 mins of Jelq Squeeze. And my dick feels a little bigger when flaccid, BUT it seem that right now no matter how much I play with it, it isnt getting totally errect. Is this normal?

Originally Posted by Stayblack
Hey I did my workout today, 5 mins of streching and 10 mins of Jelq Squeeze. And my dick feels a little bigger when flaccid, BUT it seem that right now no matter how much I play with it, it isnt getting totally errect. Is this normal?

Sounds like you may have over done your work out.

And when you say “Jelq squeeze” do you mean that, or do you mean “jelq” ?


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Hi,

Sorry I can’t answer any of the questions but I wanted to post to say thanks for asking them. I started the workout yesterday and I came online to ask pretty much the same things. I’ve tried the workout before but stopped after a few days so now I’m keeping a diary to motivate me and record any gains.

Thanks for the advice everyone, this is a great site.

M

Originally Posted by minty_trials
Hi,

Sorry I can’t answer any of the questions but I wanted to post to say thanks for asking them. I started the workout yesterday and I came online to ask pretty much the same things. I’ve tried the workout before but stopped after a few days so now I’m keeping a diary to motivate me and record any gains.

Thanks for the advice everyone, this is a great site.

M


Record the data in the PE database too :)

Link at bottom of page :)


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by slackjawedyokel
Sounds like you may have over done your work out.

And when you say “Jelq squeeze” do you mean that, or do you mean “jelq” ?

Yes I mean the jelq squeeze, the jelqing for girth

Yeah that’s what I’ve read here, But I tried a few excercises, and the manual stretch and the Jelq Squeeze are the ones that feel the best for me. I can’t really hold a 40-70% erection when I do normal jelq, and sone of the other excersices seemed too advanced. Besides, I want more girth than length anyway

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Few Quick Newbie QuestionstycomPenis Enlargement Basics905-26-2005 02:15 PM
A couple of questions on routine.ndkPenis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 01:02 PM
supplementing the newbie routineGloberPenis Enlargement Basics908-21-2003 08:37 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.