Just started the “newbie routine” a couple weeks ago, and I would like to get some more details on the proper jelqing technique. I’ve watched the wet-jelq video and read countless posts, but still have a few questions to ensure I am getting the most out of this exercise.
1. Is the “OK” grip supposed to provide even pressure around the shaft or concentrate more on the sides? The use of jelqing sticks would imply to me that the pressure should be applied more to the sides than the top/bottom.
2. Should the motion stop below the glans, or continue over it? (I’m circumcised if it matters)
3. What are the benefits of using either an overhand or underhand OK grip?
4. Should the motion be toward 12:00, 9:00, 6:00? (My LOT is around 6:30 if it matters)
5. Can jelqing in one direction or the other help correct my 45 degree twist?
I’m trying to concentrate on girth, so any other exercises you could recommend would be appreciated. I’ve been pulling on my willie for a long time before I knew it was actually doing “PE”, so I am not afraid to step a little outside of the newbie routine.