Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing all day long...

Jelqing all day long...

I have just discovered how to dry jelq properly as I always used lube before. I am going to try some crazy jelq marathon that will probably lead me to over-train… I have been warming up with a hot water bottle every hour from about 4am this morning and doing about 10 minutes of dry jelqing and ULI’s. I am going to have 1 day on, 1 day off - and I am going to smash my girth after 2 years of trying.

So far, I have no signs of over-training. I am also edging like crazy whenever I get a chance - without using heat for that.

I find that I can’t choose my erection level when dry jelqing - it feels too good and I get erect way too quick and end up having to ULI until it dies down a bit. I am doing no stretches or nothing for length as I want to test the “only gain length or girth, not both at once” theory.

Lots of water, lots of heat and lots of supplements.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Interesting idea… but why? Would you do chest or back for 8 hrs in a day? Signs of overtraining are different for everyone. Why not do your normal routine in the morning and wear and ADS for as long as you can following training. In effect you would be doing PE for 10 - 14 hrs with most of it very mild PE.

Anyhow, let us know how this new strategy works out for you.

I have been doing PE for a long long time now and have tried many different variations. I have never managed to over-train unless I go over the top with ULI squeezes. I personally don’t think it is possible to over-train using jelqs so I want to see if I am right first hand.

Thanks for the input though - I think I might use an ADS too. Going to hit the shops now :D


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

I did not realize you have been at PE for years. I guess I like the approach of a moderate time investment (approximately 1hr daily) with ADS use and a long term approach (PE for the rest of my life I guess). Sometimes people have a tendency to go overboard and just get tired of doing it because of excessive demands on their time and end up quitting altogether.

I guess you should switch to ADS rather than jelqing for long time.. You can keep the jelqing section just add ADS after that

Originally Posted by Herballist
I find that I can’t choose my erection level when dry jelqing - it feels too good and I get erect way too quick and end up having to ULI until it dies down a bit.

Do this, it works. When it starts to get too hard, just squeeze it, bend it, mold it into that girthier cock that you want. Then resume the jelqs.

If your hands can’t take the workout, you can sort of incorporate this stuff into your clamping regimen (much easier on the hands).

Originally Posted by Herballist
I have just discovered how to dry jelq properly as I always used lube before. I am going to try some crazy jelq marathon that will probably lead me to over-train.. I have been warming up with a hot water bottle every hour from about 4am this morning and doing about 10 minutes of dry jelqing and ULI’s. I am going to have 1 day on, 1 day off - and I am going to smash my girth after 2 years of trying.

So far, I have no signs of over-training. I am also edging like crazy whenever I get a chance - without using heat for that.

I find that I can’t choose my erection level when dry jelqing - it feels too good and I get erect way too quick and end up having to ULI until it dies down a bit. I am doing no stretches or nothing for length as I want to test the “only gain length or girth, not both at once” theory.

Lots of water, lots of heat and lots of supplements.

Only gain length or girth, not both at once” theory

Can you post the link for that ^^ and good luck but if you want girth just try clamping or manual clamping and then dry jelq between for like 50. And you will get fatigued from that. Fatigue is good.. I don’t think jelqing is that usual for things other than circulation and penis health.

Originally Posted by Audacia
Only gain length or girth, not both at once” theory

Can you post the link for that ^^ and good luck but if you want girth just try clamping or manual clamping and then dry jelq between for like 50. And you will get fatigued from that. Fatigue is good.. I don’t think jelqing is that usual for things other than circulation and penis health.

I tried to find the thread but had no luck - it was in a random thread about something entirely different and it come up. I don’t actually believe it - in fact I argued against it at the time - but I don’t want ANYTHING to stop my girth!


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement Basics1904-02-2017 03:36 PM
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement16112-07-2016 06:40 PM
Jelqing TheorywadzillaPenis Enlargement1108-19-2006 11:37 PM
Some Thoughts On JelqingVincent Van CockPenis Enlargement4706-26-2006 01:35 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.