Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing advice

My stats!

Bump!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Hey kingpole, I had to ask this question but didn’t want to start a new thread. Do you think the power jelq is effective? I use it both ways, on the sides and top/bottom. My unit feels bigger, but I’m still unsure of it.


Start: 7/20/07 (BPEL 5.5) (EG 4.75)

Last Measurement:9/12/07 (6) (4.75)


Last edited by DrDoom : 08-25-2007 at .

Originally Posted by DrDoom
Hey kingpole, I had to ask this question but didn’t want to start a new thread. Do you think the power jelq is effective? I use it both ways, on the sides and top/bottom. My unit feels bigger, but I’m still unsure of it.

What is power jelq is that like jelq sticks. If so I think this device is effective. I have never used one. It probably would be a good idea to post a thread and get in put from guys who use it.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
What is power jelq is that like jelq sticks. If so I think this device is effective. I have never used one. It probably would be a good idea to post a thread and get in put from guys who use it.


You might find this of interest:

Homemade Power Jelq, a Jelq Device


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
You might find this of interest:

Homemade Power Jelq, a Jelq Device

Yes this is what I had in mind.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Lately I have been squeezing the sides while I jelq, with the power jelq. I can feel my unit engorge much more


Start: 7/20/07 (BPEL 5.5) (EG 4.75)

Last Measurement:9/12/07 (6) (4.75)

Originally Posted by DrDoom
Lately I have been squeezing the sides while I jelq, with the power jelq. I can feel my unit engorge much more

You brought up a good point when I do see the use of such devices they roll across the top and the bottom and I was wondering if anyone rolls up the sides.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
You brought up a good point when I do see the use of such devices they roll across the top and the bottom and I was wondering if anyone rolls up the sides.


See Jelq and Jelqing

From that page:
“Care should be taken to avoid damaging the dorsal nerve which runs along the top of the penis in the middle. There is a particularly sensitive nerve bundle in the top middle of the penis just below the glans and this should be avoided, either by terminating the stroke an inch before the glans or avoiding the area with a grip biased to sideways pressure.”

So, yes - having read the above, I would suggest that you apply it up the sides, NOT across the top and bottom.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
See Jelq and Jelqing

From that page:
“Care should be taken to avoid damaging the dorsal nerve which runs along the top of the penis in the middle. There is a particularly sensitive nerve bundle in the top middle of the penis just below the glans and this should be avoided, either by terminating the stroke an inch before the glans or avoiding the area with a grip biased to sideways pressure.”

So, yes - having read the above, I would suggest that you apply it up the sides, NOT across the top and bottom.

I would think so.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Yeah I was born with a fucking huge and ugly dorsal vein/nerves. I can tell you from experience you don’t want to fuck with it. One day I will get some fucking photos. I’m a college student…you know what I’m going to say now.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Originally Posted by philio1
Yeah I was born with a fucking huge and ugly dorsal vein/nerves. I can tell you from experience you don’t want to fuck with it. One day I will get some fucking photos. I’m a college student.you know what I’m going to say now.

That you have to share a room with some ugly dude?
That your poor and can’t afford to eat let alone buy a camera?
Hmmm,no privacy?
You have free reign with the ladies?
You have one nerve left and it happens to be a dorsal nerve?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Goddammit KP. I liked my shorts blue, not yellow!


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Originally Posted by philio1
Goddammit KP. I liked my shorts blue, not yellow!

Huh?

Blue, yellow, it’s a mystery. Yellow, blue, must be a east coast term or something?
I don’t get it?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Lampwick
See Jelq and Jelqing

From that page:
“Care should be taken to avoid damaging the dorsal nerve which runs along the top of the penis in the middle. There is a particularly sensitive nerve bundle in the top middle of the penis just below the glans and this should be avoided, either by terminating the stroke an inch before the glans or avoiding the area with a grip biased to sideways pressure.”

So, yes - having read the above, I would suggest that you apply it up the sides, NOT across the top and bottom.

I have never felt any pain jelqing across top and bottom. What I mean’t to ask is, if using the power jelq is as effective as manual jelqing because it seems like blood could escape through the sides. My solution is to ‘pinch’ the sides of my unit while the rollers cover the top and bottom.


Start: 7/20/07 (BPEL 5.5) (EG 4.75)

Last Measurement:9/12/07 (6) (4.75)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 PM.