Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing advice

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
8 to 12 now eh kp? I would fucking fall asleep going that slow.

I guess I disciplined myself from years of doing Tai Chi.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Kingpole, thanks for all the advice you are giving here. It’s very helpful for someone like me who’s in their second month and taking this serious.

I’ve been doing 4-5 straight days and then take a day off. Would you suggest doing 2 or 3 straight days and taking one day off.or doing my routine but taking a couple days off? I’m curious as to how you feel about consecutive days of jelqing and how much rest I should take. I know you said to jelq only 3 or 4 days a week in your first post on this thread.

Originally Posted by Kevin12
Kingpole, thanks for all the advice you are giving here. It’s very helpful for someone like me who’s in their second month and taking this serious.

I’ve been doing 4-5 straight days and then take a day off. Would you suggest doing 2 or 3 straight days and taking one day off.or doing my routine but taking a couple days off? I’m curious as to how you feel about consecutive days of jelqing and how much rest I should take. I know you said to jelq only 3 or 4 days a week in your first post on this thread.

The Newbie Routine is gentle enough to do 5 days strait, then a two day break. But as you add in jelqing time over the weeks and increase the Newbie Routine. For example as you increase time spent for warm up, stretching, jelqing, kegaling, warm down. It may be better to do it one day on and one day off. This translates into a 3-4 day per week schedule.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Were do I find videos which show how to do all this?

Tutorials under videos.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Thanks, Kingpole. I was worried that two straight days off would effect my gains or make me lose what I gained or could be gaining. But I’m seeing that this isn’t true?

Originally Posted by Kevin12
Thanks, Kingpole. I was worried that two straight days off would effect my gains or make me lose what I gained or could be gaining. But I’m seeing that this isn’t true?

Your doing fine, what you ant to look for is erection quality. When you have sex or jerk off is it as firm as it was. Lack of hardness means your doing to much PE.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I’ve had morning wood, so that’s good, but my erections have gone down. I think, like you said, I am overworking it. I took yesterday and today off. Will get back to business on Monday and pay more attention to the body. I’m doing good, everything is getting better. This is new to me so I’m just honing in the most I can while staying consistent. Thanks for the help. You’re becoming my Jedi master or something.

Originally Posted by Kevin12
I’ve had morning wood, so that’s good, but my erections have gone down. I think, like you said, I am overworking it. I took yesterday and today off. Will get back to business on Monday and pay more attention to the body. I’m doing good, everything is getting better. This is new to me so I’m just honing in the most I can while staying consistent. Thanks for the help. You’re becoming my Jedi master or something.

Very well then Luke Sky Walker.
Your doing great!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Use a more oil base lube like hand cream it is a little thicker.

Jelqing correctly should be used for both girth and length jelqing 60-70% for length over 70% for girth.

To help maintain a consistent EQ level while jelqing drink a large glass of water about a 1/2 hour before jelqing. This could be a hydration issue.

Your stretching strategy seem good, Do you war up before stretching? Heat is the key to good gains as well, long warms ups with a rice sock or fowfers for at least 10 minutes or longer may produce a stable EQ level while jelqing.

Thanks Kingpole,

I usually jelq at erection levels higher than 70% (close to 90% I guess), because I find it difficult to maintain the erection level at 70% (I’m sure, however, I should try concentrating more as you say, and definitely slow down). And I’ll try to drink half a liter of water before my warmup from now on because it might very well be a hydration issue. I warm up with a long hot shower, rubbing my penis between my hands. Then I do my stretching (10-15 minutes) and then I start jelqing. As I said my penis is usually quite soft after the stretching, so I don’t see how fowfers should be a good warm up(?) I might try it though.

Do you think I need to use a thicker lube? I thought some oil would be better. I’m really glad I started PEing, the only bad thing about it is the fact that I extended the skin on my penis (and quite a lot) through jelqing I think. I don’t care about the discolouration and stuff like that, but I would so much prefer no to extend my skin more than I already did (and then extend my penis until it fills out the skin). I don’t know if this is a common problem and if there’s anything to do about it (I read about goose neck and turkey neck, but I didn’t really get it). I’m thinking dry jelqing might be better for me?

I would really appreciate some advice, thanks.


Start date 10th of juli 2007 - Start measures BPEL: 7" / EG: 5,25". Goal: The 8x6 (BP) would make me the happiest man on Earth ;)

Originally Posted by Big Dane
Thanks Kingpole,

I usually jelq at erection levels higher than 70% (close to 90% I guess), because I find it difficult to maintain the erection level at 70% (I’m sure, however, I should try concentrating more as you say, and definitely slow down). And I’ll try to drink half a liter of water before my warmup from now on because it might very well be a hydration issue. I warm up with a long hot shower, rubbing my penis between my hands. Then I do my stretching (10-15 minutes) and then I start jelqing. As I said my penis is usually quite soft after the stretching, so I don’t see how fowfers should be a good warm up(?) I might try it though.

Do you think I need to use a thicker lube? I thought some oil would be better. I’m really glad I started PEing, the only bad thing about it is the fact that I extended the skin on my penis (and quite a lot) through jelqing I think. I don’t care about the discolouration and stuff like that, but I would so much prefer no to extend my skin more than I already did (and then extend my penis until it fills out the skin). I don’t know if this is a common problem and if there’s anything to do about it (I read about goose neck and turkey neck, but I didn’t really get it). I’m thinking dry jelqing might be better for me?

I would really appreciate some advice, thanks.

I think ballooning may help fill up the skin a bit.
Try cocoa butter lotion or coconut oil.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Thank you, Yoda.

May the Shwarts be with you.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 PM.