Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

It's a good day

It's a good day

Well, I now at or barely over 6.5 bpel. I started at 5.25 back in August 2005. I had good success with the newbie routine until around February 2006 and then I hit a wall. I changed up my routine by adding more advanced manual exercises, but nothing changed.

I started to hang in mid summer, but it took me until Oct 06 to figure out the most efficient hanging routine to promote growth.

It turned out I was over training and not allowing enough rest. In the last couple mounts, I made great strides. I gained over 1/4 inch and it’s working.

My wife finely omitted it is getting bigger. The only pictures I have is her holding my penis with her two hands in a hand over hand position. When I started PEing at 5.25 and with a very “fat” fat pad, my penis stopped about 2 fingers in. It was a very sad sad day for me. Now, with running 2 miles very other day for the last 1 year and PEing like a mad man, my penis head is clearly above her last finger. Much, much, much better. I took a picture and showed them to her. I could not believe the differences.

I told her that I’m not stopping until it is a least 1 inch above her last finger, which will make me around 7.5 bpel.

I have not concentrated on girth yet, I want to make my length goal first, then I hit the girth hard.

I could not have done this without Thunder”s Place and all the wealth of information here. Thank you guys.

Scott

It’s always good to hear some succes story - congratulations man, your joy is flowing over to my place as well :)


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

How do you know if your gains are really the result of loosing your very “fat” fat pad vs. PEing?

Originally Posted by devass
Well, I now at or barely over 6.5 bpel. I started at 5.25 back in August 2005. I had good success with the newbie routine until around February 2006 and then I hit a wall. I changed up my routine by adding more advanced manual exercises, but nothing changed.

I started to hang in mid summer, but it took me until Oct 06 to figure out the most efficient hanging routine to promote growth.

It turned out I was over training and not allowing enough rest. In the last couple mounts, I made great strides. I gained over 1/4 inch and it’s working.

My wife finely omitted it is getting bigger. The only pictures I have is her holding my penis with her two hands in a hand over hand position. When I started PEing at 5.25 and with a very “fat” fat pad, my penis stopped about 2 fingers in. It was a very sad sad day for me. Now, with running 2 miles very other day for the last 1 year and PEing like a mad man, my penis head is clearly above her last finger. Much, much, much better. I took a picture and showed them to her. I could not believe the differences.

I told her that I’m not stopping until it is a least 1 inch above her last finger, which will make me around 7.5 bpel.

I have not concentrated on girth yet, I want to make my length goal first, then I hit the girth hard.

I could not have done this without Thunder”s Place and all the wealth of information here. Thank you guys.

Scott

I love to hear success stories!!! Good luck Scott!

Originally Posted by baywatch
How do you know if your gains are really the result of loosing your very “fat” fat pad vs. PEing?

Because he is measuring BPEL, which (I think) eradicates the fat pad seeing as it’s bone pressed.

If he has gained 1 1/4 inch on top of losing some fat pad then no wonder he’s on top of the world! :)

Good to hear of your gains, well done mate.

w00t


Today I do what you will not so tomorrow I am able to do what you can not.

My npel started under 4 inches. It was horrible. Embarrassing. I finely realized that when I look at the picture I mentioned in my post. Now, my npel is just under 6 inches. It’s a huge differences. But, I want more. It’s an incurable disease.

Originally Posted by devass
My npel started under 4 inches. It was horrible. Embarrassing. I finely realized that when I look at the picture I mentioned in my post. Now, my npel is just under 6 inches. It’s a huge differences. But, I want more. It’s an incurable disease.

Wow, from under 4” NBPEL to 5.9”. Bet wifey is happy. ;)

When I started reading thunders I was totally happy with my 6.5”(ish) NBPEL and just wanted some girth gains, but with only days of light PE under my belt and looking more into this site I seem to be falling deeper into the idea.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How is this possible? My semi-erect penis is bigger than when fully erectUncasPenis Enlargement Basics2804-09-2017 09:05 PM
Bigger IS BetterwadzillaPenis Enlargement4412-05-2010 05:03 PM
Can naturally bigger guys make bigger gains?grindylowPenis Enlargement1305-30-2009 01:53 AM
Why doesn't it look bigger?clgp7Penis Enlargement1405-17-2005 04:36 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 AM.