Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

It feels heavier but not bIgger

It feels heavier but not bIgger

Hey guys.

After doing jelqs and kegels for about 6 months now, I feel that my penis is heavier but the size doesn’t seem to change. Can somebody please fill me in. What’s going on?

Thanks

Hi,

You are getting conditioned. What routine are you following?


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

It means things are working but you must give it time! 6 months is just the beginning.

Hi P4UL,

It probably means you have smooth muscle growth, which has been stimulated from the stretching. This is good as it is one of the building blocks of growth. Are you getting harder erections?

If you start incorporating some manual stretching you might start so see some good gains. It is really important to use heat to encourage the ligaments to stretch so that should help too.

Let us know how you go.

Good luck!


Started Oct 15: 6.75" BPEL 4.9" MEG, Currently: 7.2" BPEL 5.1" MEG Goal: 8" BPEL 5.6" MEG

Originally Posted by timeoutfortony
Hi P4UL,

It probably means you have smooth muscle growth, which has been stimulated from the stretching. This is good as it is one of the building blocks of growth. Are you getting harder erections?

If you start incorporating some manual stretching you might start so see some good gains. It is really important to use heat to encourage the ligaments to stretch so that should help too.

Let us know how you go.

Good luck!

Thanks timeoutfortony.

Perhaps my penis is getting the initial shock it needs to grow its muscles.

For stretching, I do the regular horizontal and vertical pulls with 30-sec holds. What other manual stretching methods do you recommend?

Originally Posted by Useless
Hi,

You are getting conditioned. What routine are you following?

Thanks for the reply, useless.

I think so too.

Doing the newbie routine but I had to limit heat exposure as my doctor says it affects sperm quality.

I pretty much do less heat-more stretching strategy which apparently works for me

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
It means things are working but you must give it time! 6 months is just the beginning.

Thanks man.

I hope so. Also taking it easy so as not to strain it.

And I forgot to add, guys. Yes, I am getting rock hard erections which feel great!

The Newbie Linear Routine in a system of stretches and jelqs that people are reporting good results with: Linear Newbie Routine

Heat will effect sperm quality so if you are trying to get your partner pregnant then don’t let the heat bag warm up your balls. The effect on the sperm is only short lived as sperm are turned over quickly - 10 days later they will be back to normal.

If would strongly encourage the use of heat if possible. It can make all the difference to gains. A rice sock heated in the microwave is a good way to go.

Glad to hear to hear that you have improved EQ. It is a good indication that gains will come.

Good luck.


Started Oct 15: 6.75" BPEL 4.9" MEG, Currently: 7.2" BPEL 5.1" MEG Goal: 8" BPEL 5.6" MEG

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Am I an idiot for wanting a bigger penis?xxlwannabePenis Enlargement Basics5312-17-2013 03:34 PM
Bigger IS BetterwadzillaPenis Enlargement4412-05-2010 05:03 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 PM.