Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is this too much

123

I don’t get it

Whoa!. Calm down guys.

I took your advice and I cut my stretching down to 10 minutes, with 150 low,low erection jelqing.

Some harsh people on here.

Originally Posted by Kyromoto
I don’t get it

Don’t get what?

Nothing, I forgot by now. An what’s the big deal about forgetting one period?

That seems like a bit on the stretching. I understand your logic, being a newb an all, but your just going to string it out. Your gonna want to do some jelqing for balance, otherwise you’ll just be stretching for the run that you aren’t gonna race (jelq) in.

Originally Posted by unlikelyace5
That seems like a bit on the stretching. I understand your logic, being a newb an all, but your just going to string it out. Your gonna want to do some jelqing for balance, otherwise you’ll just be stretching for the run that you aren’t gonna race (jelq) in.

Read three posts above champ.

Originally Posted by Kyromoto
Nothing, I forgot by now. An what’s the big deal about forgetting one period?

It’s not a big deal, but if we don’t slap down illiteracy wherever it arises who knows what this forum would eventually look like? Searching would be impossible, for a starter.


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by JohnnyC1
I took your advice and I cut my stretching down to 10 minutes, with 150 low,low erection jelqing.

Some harsh people on here.

The Newbie Routine is the best thing for you man.

That’s all we’re saying. It has been developed explicitly for guys like you and me, and has gone through thousands of successful field-trials. It works, and works well.

Sure, you can go ahead and do whatever the hell you want. Experiment straight away. I know some people are like that, and no matter what you say they will never listen but do whatever the hell they want. I’ve seen those people in my kitchen; I have to teach people like that how to cook.

Instead of listening and observing as I give minute details on how to cut a cucumber and tomato - they experiment. Nothing wrong with that. But the thing is eventually they realise how I told them to do it is the best way because I’ve gone through years and experimenting myself. They eventually have to let go of their ego, and accommodate it.

There’s nothing wrong with that at all, I’ll say again. In fact, it’s quite a useful way of looking at new things, and learning things.

However, with PE it’s different. You risk damaging yourself with that thought-path. The Newbie Routine is meant to condition your penis to an extent where you can then go and experiment, safely. It’s meant to teach you the basics, so you can experiment with the rest with some degree of intimate penile knowledge. That is why we are encouraging to keep to at Newbie Routine, exactly how it is. For your own safety - and your optimum growth.

I hope this helps you understand why we are ‘forceful’. I know I would be in my work, if some new guy kept fucking up my stuffed peppers. It’s just something that comes with years of experience.


This signature is closed for the public.

TBO,

What is the best way how to cut cucumbers & tomatoes? And onion, that never seems to come out right?

(don’t hesitate to start a new thread, this is only part joke).


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by Bird2
Not with the newbie routine, with the routine that included the 27 minutes of stretching.

I never did the newbie routine, I was already advanced when I became a member last July.

Did you gained from the newbie routine?
What other routines did you do and what where the gains?

Originally Posted by SimonClass
Did you gained from the newbie routine?
What other routines did you do and what where the gains?

Like I said before, I never did the newbie routine because I already was advanced when I joined thunders place.

I have done so many routines, from which I all gained. To know what they where exactly, look at some of my older posts.

Originally Posted by mgus
TBO,

What is the best way how to cut cucumbers & tomatoes? And onion, that never seems to come out right?

(don’t hesitate to start a new thread, this is only part joke).

Haha. The cucumber and tomato, those vary depending on the type (sweet tomato, for example) and what exactly you want to make. I will leave off describing all the possibilities.

The onion however, is more tangible. Cut one end of the onion, and peel the skin off from that end down all the way to the other. Then cut the peeled onion down the centre into two segments. If you would like to make Chinese style ‘large’ onion chunks-segments (like they use in stir-fries), you just cut out a square shape from the top onion layer, and peel that off – about three to four of those would do.

If would like to make pizza toppings, then take one half and cut as thin strips as you can (sharp, large knife is good for this, plus you look cool to the waitresses if you cut like a profession - and don’t cry). Throwing away the interior and keeping the large ‘strips’ is wise for presentation.

If you would like to make pasta, then get it down to strips like above, but then cut those strips into moderately small, thin segments again - and obviously fry them until they are Golden Brown (good song), and then add whatever else.

Hope this helped ;)


This signature is closed for the public.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 AM.