Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is this routine too much?

Is this routine too much?

I’m an on-and-off:er.
But, the new year brings about change, not only in America, but also, on my PE-journey! Great things will be achieved! And so on…

I’ve always been a bad, bad jelqer. Which may (just may) explain my lack of girth gains.
Tried a routine today that has worked before, this is what it looks like. Please give me your opinions on it.

5 min warm-up with a rice-sock.
100 dry jelqs.
On with some virgin olive oil and jelq/masturbate it up.
Slam on a cock-ring for about 10 minutes of edging with good expansion.
Sometimes I have a happy ending to it.

Got no red spots. Not very much pump afterwards but no shrinkage. Gonna watch my PI tomorrow.

What do you think?


Has been: 6.4 x 4.7 (16.3 x 12cm)

Is : 6,9 x 4.7 (17.7 x 12cm)

WILL BE : 7 x 4,8 (17,8 x 12.2cm)

Try to adapt to a regular routine in the new year. Not a hit and miss one. You’ll get better results and feel more positive toward PE itself.

I do believe that visualization of gains does help to get them.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
Try to adapt to a regular routine in the new year. Not a hit and miss one. You’ll get better results and feel more positive toward PE itself.

I do believe that visualization of gains does help to get them.

Yes, that is what I’m aiming to do.

But do you this is the routine I should stick to?


Has been: 6.4 x 4.7 (16.3 x 12cm)

Is : 6,9 x 4.7 (17.7 x 12cm)

WILL BE : 7 x 4,8 (17,8 x 12.2cm)

Is this better than the newbie routine? If that routine worked before to you, why not?

I never count how many jelqs I do, 20 min. are ok for me.

Originally Posted by Enich
Is this better than the newbie routine? If that routine worked before to you, why not?

I never count how many jelqs I do, 20 min. are ok for me.

Maybe I should try the New newbie routine again, that one seemed to work for me a while.
The importance here is that I should stick to it, which always has been a problem for me.
I have to make a printed out schedule.


Has been: 6.4 x 4.7 (16.3 x 12cm)

Is : 6,9 x 4.7 (17.7 x 12cm)

WILL BE : 7 x 4,8 (17,8 x 12.2cm)

One more thought came up regarding my lack of girth gains.

How important is the erection level really? I tend to jelq at say 40-60% maybe, very much estimated. I have less problems staying erect while masturbating and having sex, but jelqing doesn’t work, not even with porn. I have to touch it in a masturbatory way to keep it up :)

I find it hard to stay like 90% erect during jelq, is that where girth gains step in or are they achieveable at lover levels of erection too?


Has been: 6.4 x 4.7 (16.3 x 12cm)

Is : 6,9 x 4.7 (17.7 x 12cm)

WILL BE : 7 x 4,8 (17,8 x 12.2cm)

I thought the conventional theory here was that girth can be enlarged at all levels of erection, as can length. But the higer the erection level the more the tendancy to girth increases.

Also higher erection level jelqing has a consensus view that it is more haards associated with it than lower level jelqing, so needs building up to this high level jelqing requires time and dedication as it is a strain on the penis.

I apologise for not putting any links in for the above points, but I am sure that a search on these topics and girth increasing procedures once you have undergone the newbie routine will reveal lots of interesting and encouraging discussion on how to increase that girth.:) Good luck,

Thanks for the answer! I’ll run with the New newbie routine (NEW newbie + advanced routine) for a month and see where it takes me.

I just wonder, what does this mean?

Originally Posted by 74zowee86
I thought the conventional theory here was that girth can be enlarged at all levels of erection, as can length. But the higer the erection level the more the tendancy to girth increases.

Also higher erection level jelqing has a consensus view that it is more haards associated with it than lower level jelqing, so needs building up to this high level jelqing requires time and dedication as it is a strain on the penis.

I apologise for not putting any links in for the above points, but I am sure that a search on these topics and girth increasing procedures once you have undergone the newbie routine will reveal lots of interesting and encouraging discussion on how to increase that girth.:) Good luck,


Has been: 6.4 x 4.7 (16.3 x 12cm)

Is : 6,9 x 4.7 (17.7 x 12cm)

WILL BE : 7 x 4,8 (17,8 x 12.2cm)

Originally Posted by 74zowee86
I thought the conventional theory here was that girth can be enlarged at all levels of erection, as can length. But the higer the erection level the more the tendancy to girth increases.

This is indeed the general consensus, however, jelqing at full erection is not advised as it can lead to more injury. I personally never jelq above 70%. Technically when jelqing at low level, say 20%, it’s more stretching than jelqing which likely attributes to the greater length than girth gains.

I don’t count either. I do 15-20 minutes every other to every third day depending on feel. Change in grip pressure can also be a factor in your results. It takes time to find your groove.


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Update to my last post, my routine is success, FINALLY!(routine and story of success)GrowinPenis Enlargement Basics312-28-2006 07:25 AM
Newbie Routine Combined With Jelq DevicedutePenis Enlargement Basics1009-26-2006 04:46 PM
A couple of questions on routine.ndkPenis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 01:02 PM
Need Advice: Splitting length and Girth RoutinegameowPenis Enlargement110-21-2002 09:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:47 AM.