Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is this all a numbers game

12

Is this all a numbers game

Hello everyone,

Another new member, another introduction. I’ve been browsing on here for some time and was happy to secure registration upon the recent re-opening. I don’t want to be a lurker as I see alot of benefits in contributing and the information and depth of analysis on here is most impressive.

Although I am far to inexperienced to offer sound advice in regards to technique and general PE information, there is a question I wish to raise with you all..

My motivations for PE began when I found that my penis didn’t hit the benchmark that satisfied me. This was the 7” length target that I thought I had achieved. When I learnt that measuring did not include the foreskin, I tried again, and on it retraction I found I was around the 6.8, 6.9 mark. This may seem trivial, but for some reason this 7” barrier is a big deal to me. Quite possibly an ego thing. Even if I don’t notice a huge visual gain, if the ruler tells me I’ve reached that point and I can attain it 70%EQ, then I will be a happy man.

My question is.to those that have confirmed gains (even small ones) do you notice them when looking at your penis and is it this that encourages you?, or is it the ruler and the actual reading measurement that gives you motivation?

P.S To those with girth increases, do you find that your width has also increased? From the top down view this is a key characteristic.

EDIT: First post and a grammar error in the title :S


Last edited by Aces_Up : 05-10-2010 at .

You can measure in centimeters, if that works better for you. :)

I felt, rather than measured, my early gains. I held off for a while on measuring, but I could feel the changes. It wasn’t long before I could feel the increased size during intercourse.

As for girth increases, yes, the shaft looks wider when looking from above.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I measure once a month, and have seen gains. I feel them as well as see them on the ruler. A gain of .1 inch, probably I would have to measure. I do see my dick is somewhat wider, and can feel when I wrap my hand around it. I’m probably still at a point where 90% of my growth is “just” better erections, but at the end of the day, bigger is bigger, I give a rat’s ass why!

If that’s all your trying to gain, it will probably be a quick trip. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Aces_Up
Although I am far to inexperienced to offer sound advice in regards to technique and general PE
You can be of great help to other new guys and come across as way more knowledgeable than you really are should you so choose!

Dear newguy, please check out the forum guidelines when you have a chance. Generic reason. Thanks!
Forum Guidelines

Dear newguy, please check out the forum guidelines when you have a chance. Chat speak is not allowed. Thanks!
/forum/faq.php?faq=tp_fg#faq_tp_fg_style

Dear newguy, please check out the forum guidelines when you have a chance. Spamming is not allowed. Thanks!
/forum/faq.php?faq=tp_fg#faq_tp_fg_content

Hi newguy, here is your starting out PE routine. Welcome to Thunders!
Newbie Penis Enlargement Routine

Some of the knowledgeable old timers will answer that soon newguy. In the meantime, have you done a search?
How to use the Search button for best results

Don’t sweat it newguy, and don’t let it stop you from posting. Plenty of guys start out below average in size!
Small penis thread link list

Aces_Up, feel free to make up your own highly helpful post-templates!
START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info


Running a Massive Co-Front.


Last edited by iamaru : 05-10-2010 at .

Thanks for all your replies.

After looking on here at pictures and threads I think I am going to set a Long Term goal of 7.5nbp. I am hoping that I will also experience visual growth before I have to measure it.

On the subject of measuring, I have another little query for you all. Inside the world of PE, BP and NBP are commonly acknowledged concepts. However, in the real world, which of these measurements would you quote if asked your penis size? I personally would choose neither. BP is too kind a measurement and I would argue that NBP is actually too harsh a measurement. I have a fairly big fat-pad so choose to push the ruler just so it aligns to the base of my penis but nowhere near far enough to hit my pubic bone. Just wondering whether you all think this is a fair method.

Most of people ‘in the real world’ measure their penis NBP, but from the side instead than from the top - this will give a measure close to the BP, on average. There is a not-so-small minorance that measure their penis from the side, starting from the anuse and balls included. These latter are the 90% of guys that you read claiming 10”+ EL. ;)

Originally Posted by marinera
Most of people ‘in the real world’ measure their penis NBP, but from the side instead than from the top - this will give a measure close to the BP, on average. There is a not-so-small minorance that measure their penis from the side, starting from the anuse and balls included. These latter are the 90% of guys that you read claiming 10”+ EL. ;)

I always thought it was standard to measure BP and NBP from the side? This is generally a larger measurement.

They should measured from the top, I think. Anyway, the point of measuring, around here, is just to monitor the efficacy of your PE routine, so you can measure the way you like, what counts is that you measure always in the same way.

Originally Posted by marinera
They should measured from the top, I think. Anyway, the point of measuring, around here, is just to monitor the efficacy of your PE routine, so you can measure the way you like, what counts is that you measure always in the same way.

Well that is technically the point but honestly I doubt many people don’t also value the ability to compare it affords at least as equally important. Personally I’m more interested in how big I am comapared to everyone else than how much I’ve actually gained, for now at least. But that’s just me. And I am an egotistical son of a bitch :D

By the way welcome to Thunder’s Aces!

A lot of folks like myself rarely ever measure their gains. Like bodybuilding, it isn’t necessary to measure how much you’ve gained if you are satisfied with the result which is undeniably real. However, I’m gaining weight right now and I’ve been keeping up with the scale to watch my progress. In the same way, you may find it beneficial to measure your starting stats, and periodically compare that to new measurements. Also, the really key thing is to ~pay attention to your EQ’s~ If you don’t know what I’m talking about, do some research with the Search utility. But to answer your question, this is not a numbers game my friend. This is the Love Game like Lady Gaga says.


Recognize.

Thanks for your responses folks..

I believe the world of penis measuring is strictly a realist one. With the absence of a universal method and truths, the vast majority of people cite measurements that flatter them the most; they want to be big, especially relative to others. When I measure from the top I go down 6.5” which really saddens me, therefore I use the side measurement and am comfortable doing so as this seems a common yardstick.

As for EQ, I think this is a fundamental problem in regards to measuring. I always get my best erections when I’m high (I know, I know) and if I could get those erections all the time, I probably wouldn’t feel the need to do PE. Yet this is not the case and I find pre-measuring anxiety (I know I will be gutted if I don’t hit my target mark) affects the quality of erection and therefore it’s size. This is a problem that I am eager to overcome and will be a significant step forward in itself if I manage it. This is all a confidence issue I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes and I will see you all about the forum!

Originally Posted by Aces_Up
Thanks for your responses folks..

I believe the world of penis measuring is strictly a realist one. With the absence of a universal method and truths, the vast majority of people cite measurements that flatter them the most; they want to be big, especially relative to others. When I measure from the top I go down 6.5” which really saddens me, therefore I use the side measurement and am comfortable doing so as this seems a common yardstick.

As for EQ, I think this is a fundamental problem in regards to measuring. I always get my best erections when I’m high (I know, I know) and if I could get those erections all the time, I probably wouldn’t feel the need to do PE. Yet this is not the case and I find pre-measuring anxiety (I know I will be gutted if I don’t hit my target mark) affects the quality of erection and therefore it’s size. This is a problem that I am eager to overcome and will be a significant step forward in itself if I manage it. This is all a confidence issue I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes and I will see you all about the forum!

If that’s the case then take your measurements when you’re high! That way you know you’ll be at maximum everytime and it should be reasonably standardised!

Originally Posted by Tweaking
If that’s the case then take your measurements when you’re high! That way you know you’ll be at maximum everytime and it should be reasonably standardised!

What a fantastic excuse for a smoke!

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I felt, rather than measured, my early gains. I held off for a while on measuring, but I could feel the changes. It wasn’t long before I could feel the increased size during intercourse.

I did as well and prefer to do this as often as possible, instead of measuring. I don’t think BPEL and MSEG can record all of the changes in the penis. Erect girth can increase between the base and mid-shaft and go unrecorded, for example.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.