Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is there anyone here who has been circumsized recently

12

Originally Posted by gus1029
‘Inevitably’?
As I set out above, that’s not necessarily true. Please give some evidence for what you are saying, OR only speak from your own experience. You’re doing neither at the moment.

I hear plenty of people claim to have lost a large amount of sensation after being circumcised as an adult. I’ll believe the person that lost something, who says they lost something…rather than the person who had a large portion of their tissue removed, and claims to feel the same.

Originally Posted by roosterstretch
So true. To make matter worse many of them are also misinformed (or in outright denial) about the benefits.

I am aware of the benefits of circumcision and I do not ignore them. However, I fail to see how anyone can justify doing it to a baby without the baby’s permission. It is far from necessary.

And I am aware that the original poster is not a baby. He wants to keep his foreskin and I’m supporting him keeping it as well as he can.


7x5...want 7x6

Originally Posted by pbnation
I hear plenty of people claim to have lost a large amount of sensation after being circumcised as an adult. I’ll believe the person that lost something, who says they lost something…rather than the person who had a large portion of their tissue removed, and claims to feel the same.

There’s no basis to this belief other than that you actively choose to ignore one pile of witnesses! Hardly scientific…

Also, people who are happy post circ won’t go to the internet to complain about it, so unhappy people are overrepresented. (Which is why I am trying to represent the whole group of happy circs here today)

I hope the post starter will be able to weigh up the pros and cons, and that he’ll be happy with the decision, whatever he chooses.

I’ll let you have the last word, because I just don’t think we will ever agree on this matter. No hard feelings.

Cheerio.

Originally Posted by pbnation
You may not have noticed a change in sensation (I guess since it decreases over time), but circumcision does decrease the amount of pleasure dramatically. The foreskin has a ton of nerves, and the ridged band (removed during circumcision) contains specialized nerves that are especially sensitive to fine touch and other things. I wish doctors would bring this up when they discuss circumcision, but they don’t.

Circumcision certainly decreases pleasure for the man, and is well speculated to decrease pleasure for the woman as well. I would avoid circumcision as much as possible, HappyOrSad.


It really depends on the type of circumcision. In my case, the doctor didn’t remove the entire foreskin (tight circumcision) and left my frenulum intact so I was lucky to not lose any sensations at all. I should know this because I was cut when I was a teen so I also knew how an uncut penis felt like. So to the OP, make sure you tell the surgeon to leave the frenulum intact and never do the common tight circumcision cause when that happens, you’ll lose a considerable amount of sensation. And oh, I’m sure you’ll like better how a circumcised penis looks like. Good luck!

Originally Posted by MikeLo
<snip>

“Anti circ” people tend to go over-dramatic on the issue, and to be honest I’m not quite sure why. If they like their foreskin then keep it. If they are cut and want foreskin then restore it, but don’t insult people with different opinions on the matter. Some try to imply a cut penis is somehow less of a penis than an uncut one, maybe in some ways it has it’s disadvantages, but in others it has it’s advantages too.

<snip>

Here’s why, Mike. Some of us never got the choice.

I’m not opposed to anyone getting circumcised if that’s what they want. I’m not opposed to circumcision to address an actual problem in a male of any age. But routine infant circumcision is another matter.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Here’s why, Mike. Some of us never got the choice.

I think we all appreciate that fact. But that’s a different discussion, and I may actually agree with you that everybody should get the choice.
But that is NOT what we are discussing here…

My problem is that some guys who never had the choice keep shouting that they lost sensitivity… HOW do you know if you were cut as a baby?
Why are the people who can judge this issue the least, the most certain about the sensitivity loss?

Originally Posted by gus1029

I think we all appreciate that fact. But that’s a different discussion, and I may actually agree with you that everybody should get the choice.

But that is NOT what we are discussing here…

My problem is that some guys who never had the choice keep shouting that they lost sensitivity… HOW do you know if you were cut as a baby?

Why are the people who can judge this issue the least, the most certain about the sensitivity loss?

Mike identified the issue “”Anti circ” people tend to go over-dramatic on the issue, and to be honest I’m not quite sure why.”

I responded to it.

And here’s how those who were cut can verify for themselves that they’ve lost sensitivity. Those who have done foreskin restoration report an increase in sensitivity, when the glans is kept covered as it would have been had the foreskin not been cut off. You can find that credible, or not, but I don’t find it difficult to believe that.

It does kind of go hand in hand with the experience of the newly circumcised being very sensitive when their newly exposed glans is rubbing up against textiles (rather than the foreskin). It seems pretty common for the newly circumcised to find that to be an uncomfortable experience until their glans adjusts to being in the new, more arid environment, experiencing routine friction against something more abrasive than it was used to.

In other words, over time, through being exposed, it becomes less sensitive.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Mike identified the issue “”Anti circ” people tend to go over-dramatic on the issue, and to be honest I’m not quite sure why.”

I responded to it.

true, I am sorry

Originally Posted by Lampwick

And here’s how those who were cut can verify for themselves that they’ve lost sensitivity. Those who have done foreskin restoration report an increase in sensitivity, when the glans is kept covered as it would have been had the foreskin not been cut off. You can find that credible, or not, but I don’t find it difficult to believe that.

That’s a good point which I hadn’t considered yet. Thanks for pointing that out.
I don’t claim to have ‘the truth’ either… I just like to keep the discussion fair and clean of prejudice and emotion. Which is why I have been so active in this particular thread.

I guess it differs from person to person. And I think (have said this in several posts) that sex is in your head primarily. So HOW you perceive your penis is most important. I personally really like a cut cock, so I guess that makes me less aware of any sensitivity loss. Someone who ‘hates’ his parents for circumcising him may focus on a hypothetical(?), non-measureable(!) sensitivity loss.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 PM.