Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is there any point in 6 in girth ?

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Agreed — Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying there aren’t girls out there who do like and want those sizes…I’m just saying they are few compared to the bulk of the population. Like others have said, you’re lucky you are with your wife who loves that size lol. Didn’t you say before you started PE after marriage or that you gained the bulk with your wife, meaning most previous experience was around 5.75” MEG? That would make more sense that most would love that….6.75” is massive in comparison.

Yes, most of my previous experience was at 5.75”. I still believe most women would find girth my size or larger pleasurable. Maybe because I really don’t see that big of a difference between 5.75” and 6.75”.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist

Maybe because I really don’t see that big of a difference between 5.75” and 6.75”.

Maybe because your not on the receiving end mate ;)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
2.16” works out to a 54mm nominal width. Most US condoms are in the 52-54mm range. 2.24” works out to 57mm, which is just a touch above the FDA max of 56mm (Skyn Large, Durex Love, etc). Maybe you like things tighter, but personally I’ll get a red ring for over an hour if I use a 54mm condom (happens with Magnums), but 56mm stays on and is comfortable. I’m only 5.2” MEG, but closer to 5.3-5.4” MEG at the very base (where the ring would be).

Oh no, I was just pointing out that even with 5.51” MEG my shaft is “only” 49mm width so I have plenty of room up to 55-56mm which is common size of condoms here.
Even with 6” MEG I believe I could fall into 55-56mm size range.
So the condom size would not tell me how unusuall is my girth in fact :D only the length since common size is 16cm.


七転び八起き (Nanakorobi yaoki) -"fall seven times, stand up eight"

Originally Posted by FutureBigShock
Oh no, I was just pointing out that even with 5.51” MEG my shaft is “only” 49mm width so I have plenty of room up to 55-56mm which is common size of condoms here.
Even with 6” MEG I believe I could fall into 55-56mm size range.
So the condom size would not tell me how unusuall is my girth in fact :D only the length since common size is 16cm.

Ah ic. I think most condoms in North America and made to a standard of at least 7.5” length (so 18-19cm), with most larger ones going up to about 21cm. In a way, I kind of think you are almost lucky though, as anyone who is 6.5” NBPEL or larger would run out of condom on the standard ones and thus know they are long. Here it almost seems that average might start at around 5”, but goes to about 7.5” before you hit abnormality.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Skygod2016
Maybe because your not on the receiving end mate ;)

Now that’s funny.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I know I wouldn’t want my dick up my ass let alone anything thicker. I can’t believe my wife let me do it. She’s nuts, but it was very appreciated.


My Progress Log With Pictures!

NBPEL: 6 inches MSEG: 6.25 inches

Goal: keep my curve and get to 7 x 7

I’ve never had anal with my wife. That is a downside because it’s something she enjoys. That said, I wouldn’t change a thing except adding a bit more in both directions.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
2.16” works out to a 54mm nominal width. Most US condoms are in the 52-54mm range. 2.24” works out to 57mm, which is just a touch above the FDA max of 56mm (Skyn Large, Durex Love, etc). Maybe you like things tighter, but personally I’ll get a red ring for over an hour if I use a 54mm condom (happens with Magnums), but 56mm stays on and is comfortable. I’m only 5.2” MEG, but closer to 5.3-5.4” MEG at the very base (where the ring would be).

I’m 5.3” MSEG (also the thickest point), and I can’t even roll the standard 53mm’s down. 56mm I can roll down, but they’re snug as hell. When I discovered this, I took it as more proof that the average girth isn’t really that high..


Last edited by Norsey : 03-12-2016 at .

Completely NFSW, but based on the one post about 7” girth dildos I did a few searches and found this — 9”x10.25” girth dildo. There is a video if you want to see how comical it is compared to the girl discussing it (not porn…sales site):

http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=29777

I honestly can’t see how any human could handle that thing…it is thicker than her upper arm.

EDIT: Ok, that site is actually pretty cool. Seems they have videos on lots of them (with a female presenter handling them), and you can search for specific ranges of insertable length and girth. Interesting to see how large they look in her hands, which might actually help (or hurt) some perceptions in porn. For reference, here is one that is 7” insertable by 5” girth…her hand just goes around it.

http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=29613#videos


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"


Last edited by Phoenix7672 : 03-12-2016 at .

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Completely NFSW, but based on the one post about 7” girth dildos I did a few searches and found this — 9”x10.25” girth dildo. There is a video if you want to see how comical it is compared to the girl discussing it (not porn.. Sales site):

http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=29777

I honestly can’t see how any human could handle that thing.. It is thicker than her upper arm.

It does say,

“Key Features:
Huge realistic dildo with balls for advanced users”


Start PE 1/5/16 5.813 x 4.500

Currently 6.188 x 4.813

1st Goal: 6.500 x 5.000

Originally Posted by DriverX
It does say,

“Key Features:
Huge realistic dildo with balls for advanced users”

HAhahaha!

Allow me to fix their description:

“Key Features:
Huge realistic dildo with balls for Alisya Gape”.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

I actually made a thread about that site and their videos a while ago, but it didn’t garner much attention and I forgot about it myself.

Online sex shop for visual reference

Originally Posted by Useless
HAhahaha!

Allow me to fix their description:

“Key Features:
Huge realistic dildo with balls for Alisya Gape”.

Lol!


Start PE 1/5/16 5.813 x 4.500

Currently 6.188 x 4.813

1st Goal: 6.500 x 5.000

I’ve never gotten around to anal and neither has my fiance… we are in our early thirties so it may just end up the way we are. I much prefer the exclamations of “it’s so big” and borderline-obsessive squeezing she does at random during Netflix or whatever. I think we are both more turned on by each other’s bodies than any specific type of sex.

After a great sex session the other night, I was basking in the afterglow and I told my girlfriend what a ’ great fit” she was for me. I really didn’t expect anything back from her other than maybe a thank you.

Anyway, at the start of our relationship my MSEG was 5.25”. Now it’s just a hair under 6” and a bit over 6” at the base. Although she’s never commented specifically about any size increase, her reply to my comment about her being a perfect fit was, “you are too honey- by far.”

Boy, did that comment make me feel good. Also, I overheard her talking to one of her girlfriends at a local bar recently and I heard her say to her friend, “yes, it’s all about the girth” and then pointing at me she went on to say ” and boy does he have it .”

We always had a good sex life before my PE but it’s definitely gone up a few notches since I’ve gotten bigger. It seems she loves my 6” girth.

I can’t speak for anyone else but the answer to the OP’s question is, in my case, a resounding yes.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:33 AM.