Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is there any point in 6 in girth ?

Originally Posted by DriverX
Just my $.02 on the original question, “Is there any point in 6 in girth?”

I agree it definitely would depend on who you’re getting with, but given my situation, I think 6” girth would be acceptable. My wife and her girlfriend have a toy box full to choose from but clearly both have their personal favorite. My wife’s favorite measures 9 x 6.25, (fat all the way from the head) and her friend’s favorite is 9.5 x 6.1 (tapered to max girth at mid-shaft).

While other comments here lean towards these sizes being a “special treat” once in a while, these girls sure seem to enjoy taking these today, tomorrow and the next night, they don’t always play nice either, they’ll give it to each other like a punishment and then ask for more.

Although I can provide multiple orgasms with my dick, it’s rather daunting to see what I’m up against knowing that its highly unlikely that I will ever get close in size to what they consider “their” dicks.

Have you actually measured your wife’s one though? From what I’ve read, most 9” dildos might only be 7” insertable.

That said, I do find it hard to believe they like to take these full bore daily…that’s potentially bigger than any pornstar out there, and none of those girls seem to take it all, nor would they on a daily basis (by choice), with maybe the odd exception out there.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

It’s not hard for me to believe at all. Some women like what they like.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Have you actually measured your wife’s one though? From what I’ve read, most 9” dildos might only be 7” insertable.

That said, I do find it hard to believe they like to take these full bore daily.that’s potentially bigger than any pornstar out there, and none of those girls seem to take it all, nor would they on a daily basis (by choice), with maybe the odd exception out there.

No, I haven’t measured, but I thought about that as I posted the advertised specifications. I’m assuming the measurement would be similar to BPEL, and the “balls” would limit the actual insertion length. Looking at my ruler and measuring around my wrist, they have to be close though. I don’t know that I could close my thumb and middle finger around either of them, I barely can around my wrist and it measures a little over 7”. Honestly, my dick looks silly small next to them when they have compared them to me.

I’m out of town now, but out of curiosity I will measure and post the results when I get home this weekend.


Start PE 1/5/16 5.813 x 4.500

Currently 6.188 x 4.813

1st Goal: 6.500 x 5.000

Originally Posted by Titleist
It’s not hard for me to believe at all. Some women like what they like.

Maybe, but the probability of 2 girls who are friends who can easily take over 9” in length and 6” in girth and probably take more, is about/close to the same as two guys being friends and both 8-9” in length and 6-6.5” in girth naturally. It can happen, but I doubt it is very common.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

I disagree with the comparison to guys. We will agree to disagree.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I am suffering from making my wife sore. She’s been so stressed out with school that our sex life has taken a hit.

When we first got together we made an agreement to get it in 3 time’s a day, morning, noon, and night. We kept that agreement for almost a year then she started school again. She’s 29 and school is a very big stress on her.

I was getting stressed out about all of this and starting getting distant , she noticed and we talked about it. Now she’s making the effort to get more intimate, but even going from once a week to twice in one day has been detrimental. She’s sore , I’m horny. I don’t think even if my girth was 5 inches it would matter. She’d still be sore.

I will say this, my girth is what she is most attracted to. Now in the past, I’ve always had to take care around the girls I was with but I attribute this to the fact that I like shorter women, and in my experience they have all had shallow vaginas and were all very very tight.

No matter what guys, listen to your woman’s body language, watch what happens during foreplay, get inside their head, and you will be better than any pornstar imaginable. Make it about her and she’ll be wild for you.

Originally Posted by Titleist
I disagree with the comparison to guys. We will agree to disagree.

Not a direct comparison to us guys as the average girl can take more than the average penis, but not by a huge margin. Just saying there are more girls out there who couldn’t comfortably take 9”x6” every day and 100% enjoy it compared to those who could. Like others have said before…you might be screwed at your size if things ever ended with your wife. lol


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

I’m 6” MEG by 6.5-7” NBPEL (have to remeasure both I may have grown) and I’ve had zero issues getting blowjobs or fucking. I fucked this 34yo in the ass with just spit and she took it no problem, I actually felt small girth wise because it was so easy.. I’m not long but in certain positions they say it hurts. And in anal I’ve heard not so deep. 6”MEG doesn’t seem big to me at all but I guess I’m just use to it

This argument will never be solved. Some women can take more, some can’t from what others have said. We will never come to a definitive answer. My position is I’ve never had any issues with any partner.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Have you actually measured your wife’s one though? From what I’ve read, most 9” dildos might only be 7” insertable.

That said, I do find it hard to believe they like to take these full bore daily.that’s potentially bigger than any pornstar out there, and none of those girls seem to take it all, nor would they on a daily basis (by choice), with maybe the odd exception out there.

So I was able to measure these dicks tonight and look more closely at the manufacturer specifications. It appears that they aren’t exactly sure of the measurements of what they sell because I found different specs on all dimensions for both of them on their website. They definitely seem to underestimate the girth.

I measured overall length, girth, and from the balls to the tip to determine insertable length on each and here’s what my tape says.

Wife’s favorite:

Overall length 8”
Insertable length 7”
Girth 7 1/8”

Wife’s GF’s favorite:

Overall length 9 3/4”
Insertable length 8”
Girth 7”

“Is there any point in 6 in girth ?”

I know 2 girls right now who definitely like more than that and I have had relationships with 2 others previously who also had no problems with similar sized toys.

I would love to have 6+ for sure.


Start PE 1/5/16 5.813 x 4.500

Currently 6.188 x 4.813

1st Goal: 6.500 x 5.000

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
…remember condoms are mainly made for 5” girth and under, with very few options for up to about 5.5”. Shows you how rare big girths are in the grander scheme of things…

Interesting info, in my country condoms are measured for length and width, not for girth.

Regular condom is 6.3” x 2.16”
XL condom is 8.2” x 2.24”
Atleast in my country…

I have 5.51” meg and I still fall into regular size because my cock is 1.929” width.

So the size of condoms won’t tell me how rare my girth is, even with that fact that 5.51” meg is not that common in real life.

About main topic, I think like anything between 5-6” girth is ideal for the biggest % of womens.
Like you should not have problem with that and they will enjoy it alot.
Some of them would think it is thick, some may be able to take more, maybe way more but still enjoy it.
That is is when you are single. If you are in long term relationship, it is all about communication so you would know what your girl/wife can take ;)


七転び八起き (Nanakorobi yaoki) -"fall seven times, stand up eight"

Originally Posted by FutureBigShock
Interesting info, in my country condoms are measured for length and width, not for girth.

Regular condom is 6.3” x 2.16”
XL condom is 8.2” x 2.24”
Atleast in my country…

I have 5.51” meg and I still fall into regular size because my cock is 1.929” width.

So the size of condoms won’t tell me how rare my girth is, even with that fact that 5.51” meg is not that common in real life.

2.16” works out to a 54mm nominal width. Most US condoms are in the 52-54mm range. 2.24” works out to 57mm, which is just a touch above the FDA max of 56mm (Skyn Large, Durex Love, etc). Maybe you like things tighter, but personally I’ll get a red ring for over an hour if I use a 54mm condom (happens with Magnums), but 56mm stays on and is comfortable. I’m only 5.2” MEG, but closer to 5.3-5.4” MEG at the very base (where the ring would be).


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by DriverX
So I was able to measure these dicks tonight and look more closely at the manufacturer specifications. It appears that they aren’t exactly sure of the measurements of what they sell because I found different specs on all dimensions for both of them on their website. They definitely seem to underestimate the girth.

I measured overall length, girth, and from the balls to the tip to determine insertable length on each and here’s what my tape says.

Wife’s favorite:

Overall length 8”
Insertable length 7”
Girth 7 1/8”

Wife’s GF’s favorite:

Overall length 9 3/4”
Insertable length 8”
Girth 7”

“Is there any point in 6 in girth ?”

I know 2 girls right now who definitely like more than that and I have had relationships with 2 others previously who also had no problems with similar sized toys.

I would love to have 6+ for sure.

The insertable lengths make more sense now, but those girths are crazy for daily use…7” MEG is more than anyone in porn, minus Shane Diesel who is maybe about that size, and Shorty Mac.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Titleist
This argument will never be solved. Some women can take more, some can’t from what others have said. We will never come to a definitive answer. My position is I’ve never had any issues with any partner.

Agreed — Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying there aren’t girls out there who do like and want those sizes…I’m just saying they are few compared to the bulk of the population. Like others have said, you’re lucky you are with your wife who loves that size lol. Didn’t you say before you started PE after marriage or that you gained the bulk with your wife, meaning most previous experience was around 5.75” MEG? That would make more sense that most would love that….6.75” is massive in comparison.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

I would kill many of you to have 6.5 girth and a matching 6inch head. After getting into pumping, Im around 6meg and it still seems small in my hand. And my head is around 4 in.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:27 AM.