Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is there a way to get quality oral sex with a 6.5 to 6.75 girth

I have a little under 7” girth, and a little over 7” after a pumping/clamping session. I never get quality blow-jobs anymore, or at least not for long. Blow-jobs for me mostly consist of them sucking just the tip, the old sideways corncob nibble, or complaints of a jaw ache after just a few minutes. Furthermore, I can not bang many woman balls deep. The girl I’m seeing now takes about half and still complains it hurts.

So, yes, there are some disadvantages to girth, but for me the visual makes up for it.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
So, yes, there are some disadvantages to girth, but for me the visual makes up for it.

My goal girth is 5.5.I love blowjobs, So I don’t want to mess that up lol.
Big Girtha, How did you get so huge on the girth side.


(06-23-08):nBPEL: 5.500 x MSEG: 4.250 x FL: 3.500

(10-24-09):nBPEL: 6.000 x MSEG: 4.500 x FL: 5.000

(Christmas 2009):nBPEL: 0.000 x MSEG: 0.000 x FL: 0.000

Nearly seven years of abusing girth work. Can’t gain any length, though. I’ve hung everything but a Greyhound bus. I think my tunica is just to thick to stretch. I’m considering one of those Monster Truck tractor pulls.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Nearly seven years of abusing girth work. Can’t gain any length, though. I’ve hung everything but a Greyhound bus. I think my tunica is just to thick to stretch. I’m considering one of those Monster Truck tractor pulls.

Lol, Do you think I should jelq and stretch everyday.Are like jelq every other day and stretch everyday.


(06-23-08):nBPEL: 5.500 x MSEG: 4.250 x FL: 3.500

(10-24-09):nBPEL: 6.000 x MSEG: 4.500 x FL: 5.000

(Christmas 2009):nBPEL: 0.000 x MSEG: 0.000 x FL: 0.000

I agree with those who say work length first. A thin dick is easier to stretch. Girth is easy. Always time for girth work later, after all length gains have petered out.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Big Girtha, If you haven’t gained any length what does the first stat in your signature represent?

Iamaru: that’s quite disturbing :|

Thanks Big Girtha, I will increase my stretching to 15 minutes and jelq every other day.


(06-23-08):nBPEL: 5.500 x MSEG: 4.250 x FL: 3.500

(10-24-09):nBPEL: 6.000 x MSEG: 4.500 x FL: 5.000

(Christmas 2009):nBPEL: 0.000 x MSEG: 0.000 x FL: 0.000

Yeah, I need to update those stats. Just forgot how to do it. When I first started PE I gained real fast, noob gains, but then took a 3 year hiatus and lost some of the length. I have gained girth since I’ve started PE back and quite a bit of flaccid length, but the erect length seems frozen at just a hair over 7”, if I push the ruler till it bleeds. As of now I have what you might call a square dick, about 7X7. If I can gain another inch or two in flaccid length, then I will retire. I don’t really care about erect length, and I damned sure don’t need anymore girth.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

You gained and inch and a quarter in EL.
That ain’t bad!

You got most of your girth from clamping right?

Yeah, probably. Clamping and pumping. However, I do not recommend those new to PE should start the way I did. I probably would have gained more permanent erect length if I’d held off on the intense girth work until I had maxed out length. Flaccid length has always been most important to me. I’m working real hard now vacuum hanging, but a fat dick just don’t like to stretch.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Well, I have a skinny fellow at 4.438.I will focus on length more now because of my girth.I want to be between at least 6.5-7 nbpel.So when I reach a little over 6.5 than I will focus on girth until I retire.


(06-23-08):nBPEL: 5.500 x MSEG: 4.250 x FL: 3.500

(10-24-09):nBPEL: 6.000 x MSEG: 4.500 x FL: 5.000

(Christmas 2009):nBPEL: 0.000 x MSEG: 0.000 x FL: 0.000

Lousianimal: If you’ve been PEing since 2008 you are probably conditioned enough for some serious hanging. I feel that men with long thin dicks have a better shot at gaining length that anyone else. It just seems logical to me that a dick with 4+ inches girth would be a hell of a lot easier to stretch than one that is 7+ inches girth.

We, (The PE Community) have made quite a bit of progress in hangers these days, there are a lot more options than when I started. To me vacuum hanging seems very promising. I haven’t made any erect length gains with it yet, but I have gained quite a bit of flaccid length. I think it is the most comfortable way to hang lesser amounts of weight for longer periods, giving credence to the old, “slow and steady wins the race” idea.

After all: with that long skinny dick will come better quality blow-jobs. :leftie:


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Lousianimal: If you’ve been PEing since 2008 you are probably conditioned enough for some serious hanging. I feel that men with long thin dicks have a better shot at gaining length that anyone else. It just seems logical to me that a dick with 4+ inches girth would be a hell of a lot easier to stretch than one that is 7+ inches girth.

We, (The PE Community) have made quite a bit of progress in hangers these days, there are a lot more options than when I started. To me vacuum hanging seems very promising. I haven’t made any erect length gains with it yet, but I have gained quite a bit of flaccid length. I think it is the most comfortable way to hang lesser amounts of weight for longer periods, giving credence to the old, “slow and steady wins the race” idea.

After all: with that long skinny dick will come better quality blow-jobs. :leftie:

How do you make those hangers but yeah blowjobs are amazing.


(06-23-08):nBPEL: 5.500 x MSEG: 4.250 x FL: 3.500

(10-24-09):nBPEL: 6.000 x MSEG: 4.500 x FL: 5.000

(Christmas 2009):nBPEL: 0.000 x MSEG: 0.000 x FL: 0.000

My blue text was a hint that we are throwing Biggerevil’s thread woefully off topic.

Lots of good info here on Vacuum Hanging and on making home made jobs: Or shoot me a PM.

Vacuum Hanging


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by kooljohn

I hope I am completely misunderstanding what iamaru is saying.

:warp:


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.