Is my routine a sound one
I’ve been using this routine for about a fortnight now, and I just wanted to get a bit of feedback before I fly off too fast:
I’ve been doing PE for around 2 months now (fourth time starting over at least), and I didn’t seem to be gaining much at all in the way of NBPEL from newbie stretches, which for me as a shorter guy, is where it counts. I have had this problem before, and it has been a big demoralizer for my PE career, so I looked into other stretching routines. Since then I have been doing the one below.
- My routine has been that guys ‘12 point V stretch’, who gained from 3.5” up to 6” over 3 years or so, as I believed I might be a better tunica gainer.
12 point stretch: 20-30 sec V stretch at the base then the centre of the penis, in all directions (down, left/right, up), including stretching upwards and downwards twice. Like the guy who posted this routine, I have been doing these reps 2-3 times a day, but perhaps with about 3 hour intervals between each short session.
I will maybe do this 2 days on, one off, like the newbie routine.
- As for jelqing, I am at 350 jelqs one day on, one day off, as I came to understand that jelqing again before the penis has fully recovered is generally pointless, whilst stretches are slightly different. Only what I have gathered from a collaboration of theory posts.
After 3 days of stretching and a jelq session yesterday my penis is feeling tender, and in my rest day I will not masturbate. I had a few concerns though:
1. Will my lack of lig stretches potentially decrease my gains, or will the manner of V stretches also apply it to the ligs?
2. Is the layout over the day of my V stretches a good/bad idea? (Doing each session with 3-4 hour intervals)
3. Am I doing too many jelqs? If so, how can I decrease the number without losing any gains. (My penis doesn’t feel too tender or sore, but having a short penis, and getting a grip on the blood flow requires I take quite swift strokes, so 350 takes maybe 15-20 mins with re-gaining my erection)
4. When I jelq I find that my penis usually declines to a flaccid state after every 25-50 jelqs or so, so I have to spend 20-30 secs getting it back up to 70% erect again. Will this debilitate my jelqing session, or is it somewhat normal?
Thanks for any help, and I hope my post is reasonably coherent, I’m a bit hungover this morning.