Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is it possible

Is it possible

To gain girth (1/8 inch) and lose length (1/2 inch)? That’s what seems to have happened to me in my first week!

I don’t think so, but measuring anomalies and/or overtraining comes to mind.

I’ll give it another couple of weeks and remeasure.


-----------------------------------------

Starting 14/04/13 ~ 5.50 NBPEL, 4.75 MSEG

When your balls are riding really high it may appear you lost up to half an inch. But like MrB8 said you may have measured differently or overtrained. Maybe also a decrease in EQ.

Fair enough I will keep an eye on things. I don’t think I have over trained, I have only been doing some jelqing and squeezes and to be honest it doesn’t even feel worked out afterwards but I haven’t done anymore to avoid damage as per the recommendations here. I think I am naturally fairly conditioned compared to other Newbies. I have to squeeze pretty hard in my jelqs to feel like I am getting anything out of it.

You probably overtrained which caused a decresead EQ


Starting 20/02/2013: NBPEL 6 inches; EG 5,85 inches

Current : 7.2 NBPEL

Second Goal : NBPEL 8 inches; EG 6 inches

Originally Posted by decentusername
I have to squeeze pretty hard in my jelqs to feel like I am getting anything out of it.

You don’t have to squeeze that hard, I think that’s the reason of your decreased EQ/overtraining.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Imagine a smooth stick dipped in runny honey and using your thumb and first finger (or two) to squeegee the honey off the stick. That will give a much better feel for what the jelq should be like.

firegoat - Quick question on jelqing

Depending on how your penis is shaped, it can actually happen that an increase in girth leads to a decrease in lenght; if you have MSEG>BSEG it can be easier, I suppose. You haven’t really lost length, it’s just that your penis is more stretched girth-wise and less length-wise, if that makes any sense to you.

I’ve seemed to gain a lot girth and lose just a little so I say ya very possible.

A lot meaning just a little bit actually. Haha

Originally Posted by MrB8
You don’t have to squeeze that hard, I think that’s the reason of your decreased EQ/overtraining.

Firegoat - Quick question on jelqing

Interesting the pressure should actually be quite light then. I was doing it all wrong then!

Originally Posted by marinera
Depending on how your penis is shaped, it can actually happen that an increase in girth leads to a decrease in lenght; if you have MSEG>BSEG it can be easier, I suppose. You haven’t really lost length, it’s just that your penis is more stretched girth-wise and less length-wise, if that makes any sense to you.

Yeah, this happens to me unless I’ve a 100% erection at which point both length and girth gains are as they should be.

It happens, I’ve experienced it a few times. Its temporary though


Start: 17 Feb 2012, 8.25bpel x 4.92mseg; bpfsl=??; fl=6.5x4.5

Current: 29 April 2013, 8.875bpel x 5.8mseg; bpfsl=9.25; fl=7x5

Goal: 9NBP x 6.25mseg and the best EQ ever!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.