Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is it ok to have sex while PEing

12

Is it ok to have sex while PEing

Or should we just do it on our off days?

I think I am a sex addict and I have to have sex daily. And sometimes it goes for 30-80 mins of BJ or hard sex.

I don’t want to workout my dick too hard with sex and damage it with PE.

It’s fine to have sex on the days that you do your workout, just make sure that you give yourself ample time either before or after your workout. I would suggest at least two hours either way. Good luck! :thumbs:


If you get invited to your first orgy, don't just show up nude. That's a common mistake. You have to let nudity "happen."

I think the determining factor would be that if you’re smacking your dick up to the point that you can’t perform, then maybe you should lay off. Personally, after sex that last thing I’m thinking about is PE’ing. Usually I go for food and sleep. Not necessarily in that order either. So if you start having problems then lay off one or the other. Otherwise, good times!


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

Thanks bros, anymore advice

Originally Posted by ineedmoney
I think I am a sex addict and I have to have sex daily.

That just confirms you are a man rather than a sex addict..:p

You can have sex the same day as PE, just leave an appropriate reovery time depending on the ferocity of your routine. As a clamper, I always found a gap of 4-6 hours gave my penis the sufficient rest required to perform at optimum level.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by ineedmoney
Or should we just do it on our off days?

I think I am a sex addict and I have to have sex daily. And sometimes it goes for 30-80 mins of BJ or hard sex.

I don’t want to workout my dick too hard with sex and damage it with PE.

I’ve never been with a woman that has enough room for you to do Manual stretches, or Jelqs while having sex. But maybe you have. If I were you, I’d have the sex, before or after, not during. You could give your partner a complex! :)


2007-01-27 5.3" BPEL 4.8" EG, Less than 3" Flaccid, and sometimes less than 2"

As of 12-07-2008 7.75" BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.7"MSEG 6"+ BSEG. Ultimate goal 8+ inches NBPEL, 8.5" BPEL 6.3" EG (2" diameter just sounds so cool!)

Flaccid 5+ inches on a good day. 4 1/2+ pretty much anytime. My gains have slowed to a snails pace, but I will not quit!!!!!!!

PE you can do while having sex:

1. Pussy jelqs
2. Pussy squeezes
3. Erect bends (not for noobs!)

Still haven’t figured out how to do stretches or hanging while having sex. Any suggestions? :D

Originally Posted by cheeva
Still haven’t figured out how to do stretches or hanging while having sex. Any suggestions? :D

Stick the glans in her ass while she’s on all fours, get her to grip tightly with her sphincter, then raise yourself up til she’s hovering off the floor.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Drilla reminds me of a classic thread….

You can do PE while having sex with yourself: Stretching with the anal…

I say twice the fun!

i thought this was a serious forum?

Originally Posted by ineedmoney

I thought this was a serious forum?

It is when it comes to spelling and capitalizaion. :leftie:


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by ineedmoney
i thought this was a serious forum?

It is. You got some very good answers. Here, I’ll reiterate via Drilla:

Originally Posted by Drilla9
You can have sex the same day as PE, just leave an appropriate reovery time depending on the ferocity of your routine. As a clamper, I always found a gap of 4-6 hours gave my penis the sufficient rest required to perform at optimum level.

I have decided to abstain from sex with my wife until such time as I determine that my penis is big enough.

I don’t want those constant demands for sex to interfere with my jelqing.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 PM.