Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is clamping suitable for me

Is clamping suitable for me

Hi everyone.

I have read a few of the key threads on clamping now and would like to give it a try as soon as my girth gaining spell slows down (if ever).

I’ve read that clamping can be carried out whilst doing a number of tasks, occupations etc but the nature of these tasks’ examples given were limited.

My occupation involves manual labour pretty much all day every day (digging holes and trenches). I wear really loose overalls at work so my penis in an engorged state would be easy enough to conceal. My concern is whether it’s safe or not to have an erection whilst having to lean over, kneel, squat and bend my body all whilst carrying a load or supporting one?

Is clamping going to be a convenient reality for me? Does anyone else clamp under the same nature of conditions?

Thanks,
Doinitforlove

If anyone’s wondering what I’m most worried about it’s bending an erection the wrong way if I have a dispraxic moment on site.

I believe one clamps for short periods like say 10-minutes a pop and usually not for a lot of sets per day so it does not seem like you would clamp and work all day in a clamped state.

Originally Posted by baywatch
I believe one clamps for short periods like say 10-minutes a pop and usually not for a lot of sets per day so it does not seem like you would clamp and work all day in a clamped state.

I didn’t mean clamp all day.

My boss is like a pissed off megaphone all day if he sees that any ones not working like a dog. The only way I could even get a clamp set up for a set would be to go to the on-site restroom, give myself a hard on and get straight back to work. Every set is going to include some heavy labour until it’s time to release the clamp ten to fifteen minutes later. Visiting the toilet this often is going to look a little untoward as it is.

Before any one asks I am prepared to look like I’ve got a bad case of the runs in order to achieve the results I want. There will be no question as to whether it’ll be worth the constant attitude from my boss about it. I am seeing more and more of the rewards that dedication reaps all the time. I just want to make sure it’ll be safe.

Given your circumstances, I don’t think it would be all that wise for you to clamp while working. I just don’t think you will find it convenient or comfortable at all. You need to be able to monitor your unit. Do you commute to work? Can you possibly get the clamping done on your way to or from work?

Originally Posted by skins
Given your circumstances, I don’t think it would be all that wise for you to clamp while working. I just don’t think you will find it convenient or comfortable at all. You need to be able to monitor your unit. Do you commute to work? Can you possibly get the clamping done on your way to or from work?

I drive to work and it takes about an hour with no access to temporary privacy and (due to obligatory punctuality) no chance of stopping.

Would I suffice being only able to commit the attention the procedure requires whilst at home in my own time?

Yes, at home. You have to stimulate yourself to keep a maximum erection while clamped. You can’t just put the clamp on and do something else. You should be able to monitor the color and tighten or loosen the clamp as needed. You can’t do that at work. Two or three 10 minute sessions with a break between them of about the same amount of time is a good workout. Once per day is enough. Don’t go overboard or you’ll injure yourself and have to stop all PE until you recover.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Doinitforlove

I have read a few of the key threads on clamping now and would like to give it a try as soon as my girth gaining spell slows down (if ever).

Originally Posted by westla90069

Yes, at home. You have to stimulate yourself to keep a maximum erection while clamped. You can’t just put the clamp on and do something else. You should be able to monitor the color and tighten or loosen the clamp as needed. You can’t do that at work. Two or three 10 minute sessions with a break between them of about the same amount of time is a good workout. Once per day is enough. Don’t go overboard or you’ll injure yourself and have to stop all PE until you recover.

Good advice from WestLA, but I would add this: go to clamping AFTER, as you say, your girth gaining spell slows down (if ever). Why mess with clamping while you’re still seeing gains through your current routine?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping 101 - The clamping guideremekPenis Enlargement31012-02-2017 07:42 PM
Clamping Routine?john7grainsPenis Enlargement Basics402-11-2011 01:00 AM
Clamping Questions Aplenty, Opinions WantedwangchunPenis Enlargement2008-30-2009 09:48 AM
A clamping questionlittlehoboPenis Enlargement1312-29-2006 01:45 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 PM.