Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is clamping alone enough

Is clamping alone enough

I’ve been doing manual PE (jelqs and squeezes) for about 3 months now and haven’t really seen any gains from all my hard work, so I have started doing clamping only routines (3x10 mins edging whilst clamped, 2 on, 1 off), so do you guys think this will be enough? Obviously I know I’m not gonna get any length from this but I’m really concentrating on girth at the moment.

Any feedback on this would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi what was your routine when you were jelqing & squeezing. Share it here maybe someone can come up with a better plan for you


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Well I did just jelqs for the first 6 weeks, starting from 100 and working my way up to 200 over the 6 weeks, then I added 5 second squeezes, starting at 10 and working my way up to 50 over the next 6 weeks, also doing 200-250 jelqs but with more intensity than the first 6 weeks.

Some people have made gains from clamping alone but the chance that you gain is way bigger when you do other exercises as well. Keep clamping and jelqing and add stretches and advanced stretches for length and horses and Ulis for girth.

Originally Posted by Bird2
Some people have made gains from clamping alone but the chance that you gain is way bigger when you do other exercises as well. Keep clamping and jelqing and add stretches and advanced stretches for length and horses and Ulis for girth.


Speaking only about girth,
how would you organize a weekly routine containing clamping, horses and ulies?

I mean, it is impossible to do all together in one session.

Originally Posted by mark001
Speaking only about girth,
how would you organize a weekly routine containing clamping, horses and ulies?

I mean, it is impossible to do all together in one session.

Why is it impossible to do them all together in one session?

My ideal girth routine, which gained me 3 cm in 8 months, did this daily, together with my length routine:

2x15 min clamping
10x15 sec horses
10x15 sec Ulis
5 min high intensity jelqing (60-80% erection).

High intensity jelqs are just as important as clamping for girth is, provided you have the time to do it. Alone alone can be useful. Do that only if you have less time.


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by Bird2
Why is it impossible to do them all together in one session?

My ideal girth routine, which gained me 3 cm in 8 months, did this daily, together with my length routine:

2x15 min clamping
10x15 sec horses
10x15 sec Ulis
5 min high intensity jelqing (60-80% erection).

Thanks Bird2.

So you clamp as a first exercise. What do you use for warming up before it?

How many times a week did you perform this kind of routine during the 8 months period?

Originally Posted by Bird2
Why is it impossible to do them all together in one session?

My ideal girth routine, which gained me 3 cm in 8 months, did this daily, together with my length routine:

2x15 min clamping
10x15 sec horses
10x15 sec Ulis
5 min high intensity jelqing (60-80% erection).

Sorry,
only now I notice you did it daily.

How long do you take to do this routine?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by mark001
Thanks Bird2.

So you clamp as a first exercise. What do you use for warming up before it?

Got an erection. Sometimes I did my length routine before it.

Originally Posted by mark001
How long do you take to do this routine?.

Without the clamping, 5 months. I clamped only for 10 days because I never knew that clamping existed before that. Never did it longer than 10 days because I hit my goal then. But I am convinced that it works, the 0.5cm gain I gained doing this routine for those 10 days underlines that.

Originally Posted by Bird2
Without the clamping, 5 months. I clamped only for 10 days because I never knew that clamping existed before that. Never did it longer than 10 days because I hit my goal then. But I am convinced that it works, the 0.5cm gain I gained doing this routine for those 10 days underlines that.


I prefer centimeter too.

But translating in U.K measures, you have gained 1.2” of girth in 5 months,
0.2” from clamping only 10 days and 1” from Ulis and Horses.

How much time do ( and did ) your girth session last?

Do you keep on doing Length and Girth together or now have you split your routine in 2 sessions?

Thanks.


Last edited by mark001 : 08-14-2006 at .

Originally Posted by mark001
I prefer centimeter too.

But translating in U.K measures, you have gained 1.2” of girth in 5 months,
0.2” from clamping only 10 days and 1” from Ulis and Horses.

How much time do ( and did ) your girth session last?

Do you keep on doing Length and Girth together or now have you split your routine in 2 sessions?

Thanks.

I was raised using centimeters and I know many European members are too.

I gained 3cm of girth in 8 months, from which I know that I gained the last 0.5 cm in the 10 days that I added clamping. So I gained the other 2.5 cm in those other 7.5 months I did girth exercises. But I can’t really tell you how much I gained exactly in those 5 months using the routine and how much I gained when I was a newbie. If I have to guess, I gained 1 cm in girth when I was a newbie and 1.5cm when I was on those 5 months without the clamping.

You can see in my previous post how long it last.

Back then I did length and girth together. When I hit my girth goal, I continued my length routine.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping 101 - The clamping guideremekPenis Enlargement311Today 01:39 AM
Clamping Routine?john7grainsPenis Enlargement Basics402-11-2011 01:00 AM
Clamping Questions Aplenty, Opinions WantedwangchunPenis Enlargement2008-30-2009 09:48 AM
I'm Hanging Up My Bib (Semi Retiring From PE)Big GirthaPenis Enlargement3001-04-2006 06:45 PM
Clamping. my concernsjeldingmasterPenis Enlargement1409-12-2005 09:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM.