Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is Big penis > Money > Look ?

Took a pretty good beating though, trying to decide what to do.

Eventually, I am sure I made the right choice. Period.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Took a pretty good beating though, trying to decide what to do.

Eventually, I am sure I made the right choice. Period.

I bet. What was that song?

Too much love will kill you just as sure as none at all…

I think I’m there myself right now. Wish me luck lol…

Glad you worked it out though.

Get ready for a good beating mate.

Good luck. Once more. Good luck.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

In my experience, money does matter to some. Looks matter to others. And.. Honest to goodness truth.I’ve never heard of a guy who I’ve ever spoken to personally.. Tell me he was dumped for a small penis. Additionally, the women I’ve dated or have as friends, when they list why they dumped a guy never listed a small penis as the reason.

I am not promoting a complete lack of size as a consideration. But the guys who the women I know admitted they dumped who happened to be small had other issues that made them unattractive. Incredibly overweight and lazy. Terrible personality. Manipulative user. Selfish beyond any reasonable degree.

The size and usually poor sex (two stories included small men who were great lovers.. But that was their only redeeming trait) were secondary considerations and seemed added into the stories I was told as afterthoughts. Not as focal points.

But if I had to pick, in the 31+ age group I’m in now..

Own place/car/job (even if broke)>Smooth Talk>Looks>Big Penis. Because even the men in my circle admit to being of mostly average size, living paycheck to paycheck, and are all mediocre (not exceptional) in the looks dept. The smooth talker with an apt and car gets laid most. That’s MY observation.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by lemonade_wade
Hi, I’m new member to the forum and a young male. My question is that what do you think women will prefer AND they can choose only one? A) Guy with thick, long dick. B) Rich guy and C) Good looking guys.

Looks, money, big member.. They are all the same. All three are material things that people admire and fantesize. They may address slightly to different audience.

Looks then money will get you in her panty because third is not visible to public unless you flash your neighbor.

You said you were young so will have plenty of time to play each card one at a time and see the results yourself.

Originally Posted by bill10
Well, my friend Uncas, fist of all let me say, I like you.

Then let me say something personal. I agree with what you are saying in your post.

I fell in love twice. First time with my wife.

Second time with what I still, 5 years later, believe is the love of my life, while I was married. Never slept with her. But trust me, she is the one. It’s like a female me.

Yeah….Not gonna happen again.

Still loving my wife and that ain’t gonna change any time soon.

I find this very interesting bill10.

I’m think you made the right choice by deciding to stick with, and love, your wife. But then, what do I know!

I would love to know how you fell in love with the other woman in the first place, and what your thought process was in resolving it.

(Maybe too off-topic for this thread. So perhaps a new one, or PM me?)

It depends on what kind of relationship you are referring to.

If a woman is looking for a long-term relationship, it’s more likely that the man she’s interested in has money and/or a good personality.

Focusing on money is materialism by definition. But, love can’t survive on an empty stomach and with nowhere to lay together. That’s just a fact. It is very beneficial and important to be able to provide material comforts.

There’s a line between being a gold-digger and simply wanting security in life. I don’t know where to draw that line. Though surely, if money is the only consideration in choosing who to be with, it often results in unhappiness. But you can’t eliminate money from the equation.

If it’s just about sex, then confidence and good looks are paramount. Confidence especially.

Having a big dick can get you laid, yes. But how is a woman to know you have a big dick unless you whip it out - and when does this happen in everyday situations? If you’re hanging out in a sex club, sure. But then, you would probably still get laid with a small dick there.

Maybe one of the pick up artists on here can suggest how to insert the fact that you have a big dick into a conversation. Maybe she’s looking at cucumbers in the supermarket and you say “Hey, you know what else is that big?”

Originally Posted by eponymous
I find this very interesting bill10.

I’m think you made the right choice by deciding to stick with, and love, your wife. But then, what do I know!

I would love to know how you fell in love with the other woman in the first place, and what your thought process was in resolving it.

(Maybe too off-topic for this thread. So perhaps a new one, or PM me?)

Yes, it is off topic, but I will make it quick.

When we first met, I didn’t like her. She was too loud, and too cocky, like I don’t give a fuck about anything. I am like that. When people meet me for the first time, they rarely like me. I am too loud and too cocky! She didn’t like me either

But then I got to know her better. Same interests, same way to approach things, same tastes, same, same, same, you name it.

Then it hit us. We could talk with our eyes mate, I am getting the chills right now, thinking about it.The chemistry between us…. We couldn’t keep our hands of each other and we tried very hard, trust me.

The point is she knew the situation about me, married man, complete lack of the right timing, but I felt she gave me the option to choose myself and waited,

That choice was the hardest choice of my life. My wife always loved me, stood by me, supported me, trusted me, all of our life together. I still loved her, She is a good wife and a wonderful person.

So, I couldn’t do that to her. So, I made my choice.

She didn’t say anything. I could see the grief in her eyes though. Sometimes when we were out in a bar, I catched her staring at me with a sad look, cause she was realizing I was keeping my distance from her, She gradually dissapeared from my life. I let her do it. In fact I caused it. We still talk some times on birthdays, holidays etc.

That’s it.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Did I mention that she broke up with her boyfriend 8 months after meeting me? They were together for 3 years.

When I asked, she said he didn’t felt the right guy for her anymore.

I still have a feeling that I fucked that girls life and options.

I am learning from mutual firends she made a couple of relationships the last 5 years, but nothing lasted. She is single as we speak.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

That sounds tragic, Bill10. Like an honest to goodness Romeo and Juliet starcrossed lover’s tale.

I haven’t been married and don’t know what that sort of love is like. Nor have I had such intriguing chemistry. While this may in some cases count as derailing the thread.. Fact is there’s a relationship to the OP also. Because the question is based on Love and Chemistry not being primary factors like Money, Looks, and Big D. Obviously, the list was incomplete and.well.I know -I- personally don’t know what chemistry like Bill10 described is like but.. If I did, I would include it in my factor list.

Because it looks like it ain’t Big D>Looks>Money

It looks like Chemistry. Absent that, Love>Money>Looks>Big D. Because while tempting a man to two time his wife for his cock makes good porn, I find the chemistry concept to be more believable here in the real world.. And your story drives that point home.

I extrapolated that your penis wasn’t the motivator in your story. Nor was your money. And looks don’t talk. So.. All of it was a good add to the thread and.man.it made me think.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

I believe personality and love is what does it. My wife told me that she was in love with me from the very beginning. She knew that she wanted to marry me within the first month. We were just in and out of bars partying our asses off and having sex like crazy then. We only went on one real date at that point too.

We fell for each other hard and fast and are still falling for each other 11 years later.

When we met, she had just turned 21 and I was 22. We both lived with our parents still and I was in grad school. I had a little bit of money but nothing much to write home about. I assume I’m average looking, she tells me I’m the spitting image of Arrow.

What mattered is that we clicked on a higher level, instantly. We weren’t shy about it and moved in on each other and ignored everything else.

In fact, the night I took her home, my ex fiancée’s best friend was sitting next to us and talking my ear off about my ex. My wife didn’t even notice. She says she was trapped in a “love bubble” and nothing else mattered.

There’s much more to it, the things you lost are just bonuses.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by Ziggy99
As I have said in another post. Women see dick size EXACTLY as men see boob size.
You like em big.

Small does not make you horny.
Medium is good.
Big is awsome.
Too big is awkward.

Would you choose a woman based on the size of her boobs only? No. You want her to be pretty also. You want her to be erotic. e.t.c.

Pennis envy (Male penis Envy”…Misconception that a larger penis is universally more satisfying and appealing to a woman…)
is mostly on mens heads.

Think of how you value the size of boobs. You’ like to get laid with a woman with big boobs but nothing more. Big boobs make you horny but that does not mean you will appreciate a woman just for her boobs.

The same thing applies on how women value a sizeable dick. It makes them horny, but that does not mean they would choose to live with someone because he has a big dick….

I couldn’t care less about tits. Ass is where it’s at.

The bigger the better, until it starts sagging. Most guys usually disagree with me on this though. :(


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
That sounds tragic, Bill10. Like an honest to goodness Romeo and Juliet starcrossed lover’s tale.

I haven’t been married and don’t know what that sort of love is like. Nor have I had such intriguing chemistry. While this may in some cases count as derailing the thread.. Fact is there’s a relationship to the OP also. Because the question is based on Love and Chemistry not being primary factors like Money, Looks, and Big D. Obviously, the list was incomplete and.well.I know -I- personally don’t know what chemistry like Bill10 described is like but.. If I did, I would include it in my factor list.

Because it looks like it ain’t Big D>Looks>Money

It looks like Chemistry. Absent that, Love>Money>Looks>Big D. Because while tempting a man to two time his wife for his cock makes good porn, I find the chemistry concept to be more believable here in the real world.. And your story drives that point home.

I extrapolated that your penis wasn’t the motivator in your story. Nor was your money. And looks don’t talk. So.. All of it was a good add to the thread and.man.it made me think.

About that chemistry.You ‘ll know it when you get it.

You will get it. Everyone gets it sooner or later.

Just pray for the timing to be good. Or else…good luck. You will never be the same again.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
I believe personality and love is what does it. My wife told me that she was in love with me from the very beginning. She knew that she wanted to marry me within the first month. We were just in and out of bars partying our asses off and having sex like crazy then. We only went on one real date at that point too.

We fell for each other hard and fast and are still falling for each other 11 years later.

When we met, she had just turned 21 and I was 22. We both lived with our parents still and I was in grad school. I had a little bit of money but nothing much to write home about. I assume I’m average looking, she tells me I’m the spitting image of Arrow.

What mattered is that we clicked on a higher level, instantly. We weren’t shy about it and moved in on each other and ignored everything else.

In fact, the night I took her home, my ex fiancée’s best friend was sitting next to us and talking my ear off about my ex. My wife didn’t even notice. She says she was trapped in a “love bubble” and nothing else mattered.

There’s much more to it, the things you lost are just bonuses.

You are lucky, mate. I am not sure you know how lucky you are. These things doesn’t just happen to everybody. The <she/he is the one and I know it from the get go.>>

Good stuff.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
You are lucky, mate. I am not sure you know how lucky you are. These things doesn’t just happen to everybody. The <she/he is the one and I know it from the get go.>>

Good stuff.

Thanks. I know.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 PM.